HHN 22 Official Merchandise

JDW

Are the ticket pockets the same on each? Or different like last year with the "21" lanyard and the "generic" lanyard?

Also, does this mean the zombie one can be discounted if it's in store?

Both have ticket pouches. The generic one has the "blood splatter" on it, where as the traditional one is just clear.

Both have ticket pouches. The generic one has the "blood splatter" on it, where as the traditional one is just clear.

Are they both pouches the same size and material? Because last year's blood splatter pouch didn't protect much of my ticket during water rides as even in the off season i occasionally go to the parks with that lanyard.

Wow, I didn't know they had multiple lanyards per year...I've alway just gotten the similar black one. Definitely have to get a Zombie one this year.

Out of curiousity, does anybody know which one you'll get doing the UMTH tour? I'm going to assume the black? We're going to HHN for 4 consecutive nights and doing the UMTH on the last day. Want to buy whichever one the tour doesn't provide when we get there for the water protection part for the day rides and to add it to my collection and not end up with two after getting the freebie from the tour :)

is anyone else wondering where the merch is on the universal website? Every year I buy one and it usually is up about a week before. Last year i think like 5 days before (i got it on the wednesday of employee preview) and the year before it came out like 4/5 days before (got it on that friday of the first day). I emailed universal to know when and even if it will be online. Hopefully today or tomorrow its on!

Thank you for contacting us. Our HHN tees will not be available online this year, but you can contact us at the # below and we can take an order for you over the phone. We actually have various tees for this year. We have our normal Market tee with The Walking Dead, our House tee with “Once you’re inside, there is no way out” on the front and the houses on the back, and Alice Cooper tee and a Silent Hill tee.

Just got this email!!!!!!!!! im getting all 4 :3

• Like 3

so i asked the prices, each one $21.95 except silent hill which is 24.95... now im excited to see silent hill one. Unless the company made them pay more for just having silent hill printed on the shirt -__-

Its most likely the Silent Hill logo with a nurse on it. It wont be anything special.

If it is as bland as the silent hill billboard (the nurse pointing right) then that'll suck if I have to pay for more for that shirt even with my fandom of all things silent hill, I have eyes and if it's something amazing and unique I'll fork over more. Can't wait to see the shirts though just hope it doesn't dissapoint like marketing.

• Like 1