HHN 22 Official Merchandise

JDW

I know, I'm seriously considering trying to go to Universal at some point on the 31st (or maybe even Nov. 1st) to see if I can get any deals. :P

I'm anxiously checking the price tags every night. They're definitely taking their sweet time this year since there's a lot more people coming to the event.

• Like 1

I'm anxiously checking the price tags every night. They're definitely taking their sweet time this year since there's a lot more people coming to the event.

Because it's been so packed, I don't think anything will happen until at LEAST Monday, if not later. I'm wondering if the Universal store at the airport will put anything for sale. I have to be there Wednesday anyway (at the airport, not the store lol). They had some shot glasses, the Walking Dead cup I really want, as well as some t-shirts.

however the main giftshop only seemed to have ONLY larges & bigger.... or tiny kid sizes. This whole merchandise thing is crap. They know they sell more of the adult smalls/mediums... and yet, they don't think to order twice as many each year. Its such a failure.

oh and as for the re-stock of blinky cups at the bars.... those are also gone as well.

• Like 1

Who was the smarty who waited until the last minute to get a Walking Dead tumbler, only to have them sold out? :( D'oh! I told my mom to stop by the Universal store at the airport (I was picking her up from a trip) and she told me that the lady told her that since Universal sold out of them, they told all the Universal stores to send theirs in. :\ And I almost bought one last week, but I was like, "Oh, I can wait until Halloween in case they lower the price on them." lol Oh well, I had to console myself with a t-shirt (bought the one with the houses on the back).

Like i said... i'm pretty pissed that there were no more House or AC shirts left this past weekend. There is just no excuse for them not having enough in stock. They know how much merchandise gets sold, yet they refuse to order enough.

I've also checked EBAY (as of yesterday), nothing on there regarding shirt and stuff either.

I was so excited to hear that the stuff had been marked down and was totally ready to buy a lot. Unfortunately, not much to pick from. I ended up getting an AC shirt though. Guess I understand now why they didn't mark the prices down earlier...

Like i said... i'm pretty pissed that there were no more House or AC shirts left this past weekend. There is just no excuse for them not having enough in stock. They know how much merchandise gets sold, yet they refuse to order enough.

I've also checked EBAY (as of yesterday), nothing on there regarding shirt and stuff either.

I think I got the last AC shirt at 5pm but they had a good hand full of 3X House shirts left at that time. They said they sold more than they planned for this year.

Like I said... I don't know how they can't comprehend that the merchandise sells. There shouldn't be a "sold more than you planned for" issue. The past few years, merchandise gets wiped out quickly. And you'd think that with this being an IP year, they'd have twice as much merchandise in stock to cater to the crowds...

Oh well, guess i'll have to settle for an actual NON-HHN AC "Nightmare" shirt... which isnt a bad thing though.

Like I said... I don't know how they can't comprehend that the merchandise sells. There shouldn't be a "sold more than you planned for" issue. The past few years, merchandise gets wiped out quickly. And you'd think that with this being an IP year, they'd have twice as much merchandise in stock to cater to the crowds...

Oh well, guess i'll have to settle for an actual NON-HHN AC "Nightmare" shirt... which isnt a bad thing though.

They were surpised though how many tickets they sold this year. so there were more people buying shirst this year than in the past. I got my house shirt on the 19th. So i can see why they ran out of those shirts.

Also no Bill and Ted shirt made me sad, but i have last years and that one i wore this year.

I stil have to pre-order my HHN nightmare shirt, i see so many forum members wearing them. I just wore my creature from the black lagoon shirt and goggles on my head.

Edited by Doctor Cogstein
  • Like 1

They were surpised though how many tickets they sold this year. so there were more people buying shirst this year than in the past. I got my house shirt on the 19th. So i can see why they ran out of those shirts.

Also no Bill and Ted shirt made me sad, but i have last years and that one i wore this year.

I stil have to pre-order my HHN nightmare shirt, i see so many forum members wearing them. I just wore my lagoon shirt and goggles on my head.

I hady heart set on getting a Bill and Ted shirt this year, so I was also a bit disappointed when I couldn't find one. But last night I was able to pick up an Alice Cooper shirt for a decent price.

WTF was up with so much merchandise still being full price after the event closed last night? It's been my long-standing annual tradition to buy whatever I really, really want early on, then hit the main gift shop for the leftovers after the last Bill and Ted. I didn't check price tags last night, because it's always been 50% off, but I was pretty surprised when four shirts rang up at $74 after my AP discount. Turns out 2 of the 4 weren't marked down at all, and the other two were maybe 1/3 off. Store manager told me they're packing up the leftovers and sending them to "the warehouse," instead of selling them off for cheap. So I only took the 2 that were marked down--I'm willing to pay $13 for a tank top that's three sizes too big, just for my collection, but not $27. Just thought it was bizarre--what are they going to do, sell 2012 merchandise again next year??

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've got the Silent Hill t-shirt from HHN 22, and it's prisitine. I only wore it once. The problem is, all the shirts I have are too big. This one is an XL. I was going to put it up on ebay, but I thought I'd see if anyone here would want it? I'll sell it for $13 plus $4 shipping. Please let me know. Otherwise, it's going up on ebay. Thanks.