HHN 22 Official Merchandise

JDW

I gave up buying the house shirts in 2008 and went with the main or alternative shirts

I'm a bad HHN, the only year I have a shirt from is 1996. I may have to just suck it up and deal with the red gel lettering this year because I actually do like the design for this and since I'm a major fan of The Walking Dead, I'd love to have one. I'll just make sure to not put this one in the dryer.

• Like 1

I'm a bad HHN, the only year I have a shirt from is 1996. I may have to just suck it up and deal with the red gel lettering this year because I actually do like the design for this and since I'm a major fan of The Walking Dead, I'd love to have one. I'll just make sure to not put this one in the dryer.

I bet they have a Walking Dead shirt this year.

Well they already sell Walking Dead t-shirts in Universal, I can see them just moving those shirts to the other stores..possibly

Usually there are one or two house related shirts. My guess is Silent Hill and/or Walking dead will have a shirt.

I also have a problem with shrinking. When I got my shirt last year I made sure to get one that was larger than what I wanted. One accidental trip in the dryer and it's now smaller than my Sweet 16 shirt that I got when I was 12! This year I am going to be super careful, that shirt won't even get near the dryer.

I hand wash mine and then let hem dry on the washing line or on maiden. The strange thing is you would think they would do a Walking Dead shirt but I thought they would of done a wolfman shirt in 2009 as they own the rights to the movie but they didn't.

The three shirts are usually the house shirt with slogan, icon shirt and bill n ted shirt. So has this year as no icon I'd presume a walking dead shirt would be a good seller.

Damn, was hoping they'd have a TWD theme or something different. Basically looks the same as any other year with the number changed to 22. I know that's not true, each is different, but just saying that it's basically the same as always.

These are the guest services lanyards..... don't know about the ones that will be in the gift shops.

Usually we have a generic lanyard and then the one with the year. I alrady have the generic and I'll get this one on the UMTH tour. However, it looks amazingly bland this year. First year I think the generic looks better <_<

Bland is a good word for this year. The BK cups, The Lanyard, The HHN Website, etc...
  • Like 3

I thought a lot of last years merc looked cheap with just hhn 21 written on it somewhere ie the big plastic tanker kinda cups, the shot glasses and key rings etc... I think they know now that they can put anything out there and people will buy it no matter what so there's no effort.

I mean the hoodie's last year were just a $10-15 dollar hoodie with hhn printed on it in the corner

Wonder if this is a sign of things to come? both hollywood and orlando having the same theme's....

I dont think we will see the year sharing in the future, maybe every once in a while. I remember reading something where there was a deal where both events share a year. I could be wrong.

Can you buy a HHN lanyard in the gift shop near the entrance of Universal? I have never noticed because I never needed one, but now I do as this is my first year with a Frequent Fear.

All the giftshops pretty much carry them...but as soon as you walk in, where they take your picture, there's always a kiosk right there that sells them.