Dark Legions: Traditionals

Mark M.

Per Rosie's request...and as to not get eaten...I was asked to turn her into an internet meme. This is the result of said request. I call it:

Not So Innocent Trick or Treater

5p7ki.jpg

You're welcome Rosie :)

Corey, I loose my shit everytime I look at this! This is fantastic! I was telling the Horror Unearthed group on FaceBook that this NEEDS to be spread to every corner of the Internet. What if us HHN fans launch a new successful meme..... :D Lol.

• Like 1

All this love to Rosie, we must not forget her "brother".

I love Fox Boy too! I love foxes in genereal....hence my username. xD I would bring him candy but out of nowhere sounds kind of weird...lol.

I kind of want to buy a huge bag of candy and throw it in the middle of all the Traditionals (when they are standing around - waiting for the cast change) and shout: "FIGHT TO THE DEATH."

Edited by TsunamiFox
  • Like 2

I kind of want to buy a huge bag of candy and throw it in the middle of all the Traditionals (when they are standing around - waiting for the cast change) and shout: "FIGHT TO THE DEATH."

Now that sounds like a lot of fun.... Hmm... I am already planning on buying a big bag... Halloween night can't come any faster!!! :(

And I didn't forget Valdez... He got some skittles from me the other night... :candyman:

• Like 3

I didn't start a band for songs about HHN called "The Tiger Astronaut" for no reason...I now must praise him. xD This is one of his scares I managed to capture that night. LOOK AT THE GIRL!!! He made her f******** fall over!!! :D So amazing. He was on fire that night.

DSC02358_zps60908053.jpg

This photo was taken by me.

I love Fox Boy too! I love foxes in genereal....hence my username. xD I would bring him candy but out of nowhere sounds kind of weird...lol.

how do you people get candy into the park?? you smuggle it?

i ended up buying a bag of those fun-sized m&m's which i'm bringing this friday. what i'll do is when i see the traditionals (which usually happens after i exit gothic) i'll just grab a handful of the m&m packets and stuff them into my hoodie's pockets.

I was lucky enough to have candy from the Party Patrol golf cart when they showed up at our break area, and I had some left over in my backpack when I clocked out on Thursday.

I later met Rosie personally backstage while filling out a witness report (got assaulted in Hollywood and the coordinators and security had to chase her into Mel's), and she said that she enjoyed the Skittles.

So I Rosie outdid herself last night and I think said the funniest thing to date. After giving her my last piece of candy and realizing the plastic bag was empty she says, "I got all the candy!!!" then snatches the bag from my hands and shouts "AND the bag too!! Now I can strangle infants!" and that inspired this meme:

2w2ec6u.jpg

• Like 2

i finally pulled of my attempt to give the traditionals their candies. What i did was that i bought the fun sized M&M's from my local wal-mart last week, and yesterday, prior to heading to Universal, i stuffed the bag in a often overlooked compartment inside my backpack. As for the ready to store thing, i realized that having the M&Ms would be too obvious, along with them being prone to being dropped should i had gotten a strong scare in one of the houses (kind of like when Sonic the Hedgehog is hit by something and loses all of his rings), so what i did instead was i just put them inside my DS bag, and when i saw a traditional, i took one of the bags and handed it to the scareactors.

POST #1:

Okay, so Thursday the 25th was crazy! These are some personal highlights, and damn there are a lot. Just a note, there will be multiple posts because there is so much.

First off, I want to apologize to Cast A of Traditionals. The reason why is because for the whole course of HHN 22, I fell in love with Rosie and Tiger Astronaut instantly, and then figured out they were in the same cast, so I only chased Cast B down. So, I have spent the whole event hunting them (and others in Cast B, and not the other fantastic and talented people in Cast A. Tiger Astronaut is the Tiger Astronaut, so enough said there. And Rosie is extremely dynamic and crazy, which makes her AMAZING! But so are some actors in Cast A, but they're are more nice, haha, so it balances everything out. If I want to be harassed, I'll find Rosie, if I want to party and receive hugs, I'll find Cast A. So, that's why I regret not playing with them very much because the event is almost over so my time to fully experience them is limited, which is very unfortunate. Oh well! But, hey lets get this started!

First, before I start talking about specifics of the different casts, I want to say that I am finally making up to the rest of the Traditionals who didn't get a song or shirt. So, on Thur I spent over $20 on candy, but first I asked specific people what they wanted. Mandy, I hope you enjoyed the Mini MnMs. So, to all the Traditionals, much love and much candy! There is still more to come!

If you want some info on the Morphan task, 2 words: holy shit. I mean...actually, I don't know what I mean. It was ridiculous, haha. At one point Rosie held the Morphan Baby up and imitated the Lion King. She also sat in an inappropriate pose for her age for the group picture, lol. Rosie! You're a little girl, show some decency, haha just kidding. Also, a bunch of us met up and attempted to figure out the task. And some points we harassed the cast, instead of them harassing us. I actually did the bravest thing of my life, I chased Rosie down. Also, we bribed many of the Traditionals with candy to tell us where the task was.

A lot of candy was given to Tiger Astronaut as well that night, which is amazing. I was talking to him during the beginning of the night and told him how on the forums everyone talks about giving candy to other Traditionals, but I never heard anything about anyone giving him candy. When I told him this he just did a big shrug which was awesome. He also doesn’t have a specific preference on candy. So...basically, I bought him a shit ton, and I'ma buy him a shit ton more! I am spoiling him before the event is over. xD And because he doesn't have a preference I bought him like sour stuff, minty stuff, and chocolate! Anyways, but then a lot of people in my group started giving him candy, which warmed my heart. Tiger, you're welcome. :P

Okay, on with Cast A, shall we!

So, from Cast A, I met two incredible scare-actors/characters!

Um....let's start with Owl Boy. Also note, like Tiger Astronaut, there is only one Owl Boy.

Okay, like Fox Girl, she has a name: Rosie. Well! Owl Boy has a name as well. I'm not sure if this is his real name (because he responded to it instantly), or if it is a character name like Roise...but anyways, it's Zach (I hope that's how you spell it, haha....Zack?).

Here are his highlights:

I was on my way to Gothic (with Justin), and Justin asked Zach if he wanted to go to church with us (lol). And Zach's response was beyond fantastic. I think I pissed myself. He said that he is allergic to church and that it makes him bust out in hives. What makes this so great is that he talks with a very kid-like voice (like a lot of the Traditionals do), but his is one of the best. It's cutely innocent and funny, making his response so much more humorous.

He also has recurring jokes about his over-protective mother, which are hysterical. Here is one:

He is not allowed on FaceBook because his mother says there are: “smexual pwedators” on FaceBook.

He also likes dark chocolate, and so does his mother.

Okay, Zach also does this crazy dance, which is amazing. He just started dancing and sticking his butt out and then shouted: “LOOK AT MY BUTT” to the guests walking by.

Also, he does the “Make It Rain” thing with Justin which is hilarious. It involves him trying to catch the candy someone drops for him...I can’t really explain it.

At one point he mentioned Rosie, and said that: Rosie hates everyone, but I love everyone.” And that right there proves the balancing out of both casts. Rosie is funny/interactive in a mean way, whereas Zach is funny/interactive in a nice, hilarious, and witty way. He also is apparently dating Rosie too. He said he likes her, but he doesn’t like her. BUT, he does have his coody shot! So everything is okay! And later on, I will discuss more of Rosie’s boyfriends...yes plural...oh dear lord!

Well, that is all I can think of right now, but in all, Zach, if you’re reading this, you’re fantastic and you have a special treat coming your way. One of the reason I liked this interaction with you so much is because when the event first started, I saw you but you weren’t as crazy (at least from what I saw). Not to say that’s bad, but I don’t know what happened to you, you’ve gone completely nuts, maybe it’s the sugar. Fantastic performance. You are much loved and appreciated and remembered.

DSC02239.jpg

(This picture was taken by me on the 5th of October, not the 25th)

Edited by TsunamiFox
  • Like 1

POST #2:

I met a good amount of Cast A, but Owl Boy and Fox Boy were the two I had long conversations/experiences/interactions with. So, let’s move on to Fox Boy then!

Again, like Owl Boy and Fox Girl, Fox Boy has a name: Bill. And again, I am not sure if this is a character name or his real name, but that’s irrelevant anyways, haha.

Okay, I first started talking to Bill near the coffins/pumpkins set in KidZone, but I’m not sure if that’s the exact location though. This was a pretty small conversation, but it had a highlight. I think I mentioned giving him candy or something along those lines, and he then started sniffing me out to make sure I was clean I guess. It was funny though. He sniffed me in the way a dog would. He drew in to me slowly and then did those really fast sniffing spurts that dogs do. You know what I mean, haha...

After that little interaction, my group and I met up with him a little later near Central Park. Bill came up to me and said: ”Hey, you’re the guy with the crush on Rosie.” I guess the other actors know the song too, which is pretty awesome!! I think I responded with something about how mean Rosie was that night, lol. But, she also mentioned it too I think on Twitter (she said she was EXHAUSTED and said she was sorry to anyone who talked to her, so sorry you were so tired Rosie). And then I mentioned Tiger Astronaut (the character, not my music) out of nowhere. xD

Well, like Zach, we asked Bill if he wanted to go to church with us (Gothic), and he refused as well because he has a “thing with Satan.” I think I pissed myself there as well.

While having that same talk with Bill, other things happened. Bill said he was dating Fox Girl (I’m not sure if he meant Rosie or blonde Fox Girl, but I think it was Rosie...again not sure). If it was Rosie, then Rosie, I am speechless. He said other things about this too, but I forgot.... *sad face*

While having this same conversation, a random small group of people came up to Bill and asked for a picture. He told them to hold on and continued the conversation with us, yeah we are special. xD Then he took the picture. During the picture he told the people to stick their tongues out, and Bill made a crazy face. It was so random and hilarious, it was perfect.

Right before this conversation ended, I asked him what candy he wanted, and he said gummy worms...which were delivered too him a bit later!

So after that, I left, but I returned later to give him his candy. I found him near the entrance of Alice Cooper. I called out for him and told him I have his candy. He came up, and I started digging through my bag filled with over $20 of candy for his gummy worms. I finally found them and gave them to him. He was very excited! He put them in the sleeve of hid shirt and said: “Look, now they’re gone!” He said this in the cute way a kid would who attempted to do something “impressive,” but in reality is simple. Adorable. Like Zach, Bill speaks like a little kid (again, most Traditionals do, but Bill is another one of the best). Or, it could be their real voices, which is extremely adorable. xD

After I gave him the candy, I continued talking to Bill, but I’m not sure exactly what it was about. But, then then Bill mentioned how sad he was that no one gives him hugs.... *tear*

And then he said, “look I’ll show you.” He ran up to a group of people and shouted: “GIVE ME A HUG.” They freaked out and continued on their way. He returned and said: “See!” I was heartbroken, so I said: “Awww, Bill, I’ll give you a hug.” And then he hugged me. It was awesome! And now I have a mission. I am going to try to hug all the Traditionals that know me before the event is over (I’ll be there Halloween). I also got a hug from a cat, but I don’t know her name though...if you’re out there on here, I gave you a King Size Kit-Kat.

Bill, you are amazing. I can’t praise you enough. I actually have a little thing with my friend and we’re called the “Fox Brothers,” because our favorite animal is a fox. Maybe you’re like my real fox Fox Brother. xD I hope so! :P Bill, you will also get a special treat!

DSC02222.jpg

(This picture was taken by me on the 5th of October, not the 25th)

POST #3 (Final Post):

So, some other things to mention:

Rosie is apparently dating Zach, Bill, and Chicken Boy. Rosie, those are some admirable qualities when you grow up. You'll make a great wife. OH!! Wait! Traditionals don’t grow up, so Rosie you’re good then! XDDDD

But really, all these relation things going on reminds me when little kids date multiple people because they don’t know what a relationship/dating is. This makes the Traditionals more children like, more adorable, and just enhanced the experience.

There was so many more crazy experiences on that Thursday, but this is already too damn long, so let’s close this up. This was the most interactive day I had at HHN and it was amazing, like TOO MANY AMAZING THINGS HAPPENED!

The night closed with Justin and I being the last ones to go through Gothic, which means Gargoyle Fist Bumps! Fuck yes! Fantastic night!

• Like 1

Okay so i was in Kidzone at the end of the night tonight.... all i gotta say is that Corey is on Rosie's "no no" list for NOT being at HHN tonight. (and obviously not having candy) so yea, he's pretty much a dead boy walking.

I can't even remember what Rosie said, but i had Corey on the phone & Rosie yelled at him 3 different times over the phone. it was pretty epic lol.

• Like 2

On Halloween Rosie said she will be too busy crying to be angry. This breaks my heart! :( I don't want the Traditionals to leave! If rumor comes true, then maybe they will be here next year, BUT THE SAME ACTORS MUST PLAY THE SAME ROLES! All the costumes are great, but the way every person plays the character is what brings it to life and has made them memorbale and uniqe. No one else could be Rosie, Tiger Astronaut, Zach, Bill, and the rest of them, the witches, the goblins! GAH! They are all fantastic! You guys are all doing so great! I hope the treats you will get won't be drenched in tears. xD Lol.

I've never been on Halloween before (this will be my first year), and with the Traditionals being so talkative or emotional, plus it being the last night, I think my Hug Every Traditional Mission will come true! I've already got Bill (Fox Boy), and one of the cats! :D

BLONDE FOX GIRL!!!! I wish I was already able to sing and that Owl City didn't write this song, so therefore I could have written it for you! xD This song entitled: Bombshell Blonde, is absolutely rediculous. It is crazy, like you are, with its dubsetp and dance like ness. Like seriously, this song has such an uncanny relation to blonde fox girl that it's rediculous. First off, it's about a blonde girl. But the lyrics call her a "vixen" (female fox), and the singer even describes her as "foxy." Damn. Absolutely uncanny!

Check it out:

Also here are the lyrics too:

http://www.songmeani...22107859438566/

Edited by TsunamiFox