Dark Legions: Prisoners

Mark M.

This is, by far, the best CDT I've seen to date - and it's only been one weekend! I have spent the most time watching the prisoners in action in New York and all I have to say is "WOW!" These ladies are truly amazing - they are loud, brash, intimidating, and have no fear of going anywhere and doing anything. After they broke from formation last night, I had one of them literally and physically run into me (probably out of her adrenaline rush) and yell in my face "Get out of my wayyyyyyyyyyy!" When I couldn't move because of the crowd behind me, she continued to yell in my face to the point where the situation actually felt real. I can't wait to see them get even better through the run of the event. There is a very high chance that we have our Legion of the Year (assuming that they replace their standard Street of the Year) award.

EDIT: I almost forgot to say that I love yet another Carey, OH reference! Nice touch, Universal!

• Like 3

This is, by far, the best CDT I've seen to date - and it's only been one weekend! I have spent the most time watching the prisoners in action in New York and all I have to say is "WOW!" These ladies are truly amazing - they are loud, brash, intimidating, and have no fear of going anywhere and doing anything. After they broke from formation last night, I had one of them literally and physically run into me (probably out of her adrenaline rush) and yell in my face "Get out of my wayyyyyyyyyyy!" When I couldn't move because of the crowd behind me, she continued to yell in my face to the point where the situation actually felt real. I can't wait to see them get even better through the run of the event. There is a very high chance that we have our Legion of the Year (assuming that they replace their standard Street of the Year) award.

EDIT: I almost forgot to say that I love yet another Carey, OH reference! Nice touch, Universal!

Definitely have to agree. Some of them really have the insane part down pat (Ex: "Twitch"). Even the ones who don't try to act insane were extremely witty last night and had some crazy scares going on. At one point, I saw one of them chase a girl into Mel's only to stand at door calling her out until her friend dragged her out. It was hilarious! I love the fact that they're mocking screaming guests and just flat out calling people out for fun. I know I was called "Chainsaw stalker" and "Princess" last night, by two separate scareactors. :lol:

I spent quite a bit of time in the streets last night and this ended up being one of the three hordes I spent a lot of time watching. Thanks for the entertainment and scares!

Edited by Tbad556

That means so much, Voorhees. Thank you. :chainsaw:

You're quite welcome. You all deserve it! Phenomenal job and I can't wait for more action in this legion.

EDIT: I was wearing my old Vault shirt last night since my HNN shirt got drenched on Friday. Well, one of the prisoners didn't approve of my shirt and attacked me with her chainsaw, yelling (of course) that the Vault died years ago. I told her that it was resting in pieces and she told me that's exactly what it should be doing. Then, she attacked me again and ran off.

EDIT 2: Who is the larger black woman with the big pig tails? You, my friend, are truly maniacal! I can see you like this in real life and I worry for you. There are places to get help. :lol:

• Like 2

I came into this event with this group in the back of my mind. Yet both friday & saturday me and my friends ended up not only once, but several times, walking around the whole park JUST to find the prisoners. I truly give them props on how into their roles, and just how plain out energetic they are. I remember when we were walking by sting alley, one lady came up and started whispering into my friends ear from behind before turning on her chainsaw and causing her to run down the alley, just to be met by another chainsaw lady who sent her running back up, and then got scared again by the original, once again causing her to run into the alley. Best.Moment.Ever.

• Like 1

I echo this as well. I've gotten to see both casts in multiple locations so far, and they are maniacal! In a good way.

In my shoutouts, I forgot one chainsaw in Hollywood that was halfway hiding beside me when security walked by. "I'm not one of them, uh uh, not one of them!" Perfect!!

• Like 1