Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

what other bands are like that? Horror Shock Bands,

the only one I can think of Besides Alice Cooper is Ozzy,

Perhaps GWAR would be Perfect for a house, they are pretty shocking and horror oriented,

I really wish they brought Rob Zombie here or at least his House of the 1000 corpses house to Orlando, he would be the second Shock Rock artist that I would love to see,

or something like a MArilyn Manson or Slipknot house, but they are too new to the scene, I mean, they do not have the following that Alice has,

although a marilyn Manson house would be pretty sick and twisted, his songs and videos are pretty much like gross horror movies already, they have the feel of the movie Se7en, but I could see people complaining about it,

Perhaps GWAR would be Perfect for a house, they are pretty shocking and horror oriented,

Iron Maiden?

I really wish they brought Rob Zombie here or at least his House of the 1000 corpses house to Orlando, he would be the second Shock Rock artist that I would love to see,

Haus of Gaga. Each scene dedicated to each of her videos. The Born This Way scene would be the creepiest. I can already see it. *sighhh*

But ANYWAY, I have to go ahead and agree with many of the other reviews I read. This house just doesn't make any sense, and I'm a sucker for a solid storyline. And seeing as how HHN mainly attracts the younger crowd, this house isn't going to relate to many. And knowing it's a copy of the same house from Hollywood, I feel it's here more for marketing purposes. Oh well! =/

• Like 1

Haus of Gaga. Each scene dedicated to each of her videos. The Born This Way scene would be the creepiest. I can already see it. *sighhh*

But ANYWAY, I have to go ahead and agree with many of the other reviews I read. This house just doesn't make any sense, and I'm a sucker for a solid storyline. And seeing as how HHN mainly attracts the younger crowd, this house isn't going to relate to many. And knowing it's a copy of the same house from Hollywood, I feel it's here more for marketing purposes. Oh well! =/

I would pay JUST to see this house!

she already looks like an actor from HHN sometimes

Actually... not going to lie, Gaga would probably create an epic house for HHN. BUT GETTING BACK ON TOPIC....

And knowing it's a copy of the same house from Hollywood, I feel it's here more for marketing purposes. Oh well! =/

This house isn't actually a copy of Hollywood's. Both are unique to their own event. Honestly, it just needs some changes with scareactor placement & be able to hear the music better. But minor changes would make people really enjoy this house more.

come on... i've done it 10 times and its starting to grow on me. lol

• Like 2

Actually... not going to lie, Gaga would probably create an epic house for HHN. BUT GETTING BACK ON TOPIC....

This house isn't actually a copy of Hollywood's. Both are unique to their own event. Honestly, it just needs some changes with scareactor placement & be able to hear the music better. But minor changes would make people really enjoy this house more.

come on... i've done it 10 times and its starting to grow on me. lol

I honestly think This should have been 3D and maybe Penn and Teller's house not in 3D,

3D would have saved this house, I Really think so, maybe it just needed that extra little something, I feel 3D would have made this house a little more enjoyable,

I know THIS year's Alice Cooper houses are different, but, someone correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the one we have this year, Welcome to my Nightmare, an exact copy of the one they had last year (or the year before)? The one they have now is more of like a "sequel" to the one we have this year.

its not an exact copy as Hollywood's house last year. They have their own Art & Design team and we have ours. Even when we share properties (Silent Hilly, NOES, F13, TWD, TCM etc...) the houses are 100% completely different from each other.

They might share the name, but they will never be the same.

- facade seriously underwhelming. Needs lasers/nightclub lighting, fire shooting up from the lamp posts, and giant boxes that resemble speakers for the real speakers to sit inside. The "railing" that says "Alice Cooper" is cool, but is easily missed.

- finale is okay, but can easily miss the scareactors in said finale (including the AC "showman)

While it's no secret how much I enjoy this house anyway, I absolutely love this suggestion. For me, it would amp things up to the next level. Uni, maybe a little more glitz and glamour outside please? :D

• Like 1

its not an exact copy as Hollywood's house last year. They have their own Art & Design team and we have ours. Even when we share properties (Silent Hilly, NOES, F13, TWD, TCM etc...) the houses are 100% completely different from each other.

They might share the name, but they will never be the same.

Yes, I've been through all the Hollywood houses, and from the videos I've seen from Orlando the houses couldn't be more different. Honestly not even 1 shared scene or design exactly between the 2 parks. But that makes it all the more fun right? :)

Tonight Cast A was on fire... especially during their first set. I heard that there were quite a few ABU/Firecrew tonight and wow... it helped. I actually got a scare in the first scene right before the medical scene. The 2nd scare came from the doctor right before the spider scene. His eprom was loud.. actually everyone's seemed to be lounder tonight.

The Varsity jock in the "under the bleachers" scene was of course amusing as always. Love getting attention from him lol

This house is definitely becoming more enjoyable each time.

• Like 1

eh... to an extent since I wasn't really expecting much from this house to begin with. It definitely still has its problem areas, but the other scenes helped pick up the slack.

Either i'm just so familiar with the house or what, im always thrown off gaurd a little when I reach the finale. Its like "oh... thats it?" lol

At this point in the event this is my favorite house. Cast A is just fabulous - wonderful interaction, great energy. Also, I could hear Vincent Price last night in the Black Widow room. That's an automatic win in my register.

I also find the final psychiatric patient to be extremely polite - he's been holding the "room flap" for my wheelchair as I exit the maze :D

One thing that i've noticed a few times... the stained-glass window sometimes has a glitch with the light behind the eyes. For those that haven't noticed, only the left eye will "light up" while the light for the right eye seems to be higher up and in the middle above both eyes. It bugs me because its such a cool effect. My only thought is that the light gets bumped somehow.

Anyone else notice this on a trip through?

One thing that i've noticed a few times... the stained-glass window sometimes has a glitch with the light behind the eyes. For those that haven't noticed, only the left eye will "light up" while the light for the right eye seems to be higher up and in the middle above both eyes. It bugs me because its such a cool effect. My only thought is that the light gets bumped somehow.

Chris this is exactly what happens. The light is lined up in the room before the finale and it keeps getting bumped.

ive noticed that as well. i don't think i've ever seen it centered actually.

Chris this is exactly what happens. The light is lined up in the room before the finale and it keeps getting bumped.

okay.. thats what i figured. when the lights are lined up with the eyes, its a pretty awesome effect.

definitely one of my favorite aspects of the house, even if its so simplistic lol

yea this is pretty much my thoughts on this house as well. its the fact that they start to recognize you so they play into it more.

Exactly. The jock in "School's Out" especially. Every time I go through he looks at me, and it's just insane how into it he gets. I know they're not supposed to touch you, but I really don't mind the fact that he touches me, makes the experience alot more memorable.