Alice Cooper's: Welcome to my Nightmare

Hauntfan

No my only night off is the 18th. I love being the showman and when I saw you come through I was like must make an impression. That's they lowest I've gotten on that rope for someone I didn't personally know. Lol

I was definitely impressed - and flattered! Very glad you didn't hurt yourself, though :)

I did this house twice and I felt a big difference between casts, each cast did some things different, I love both. this house is my must house every night, I am going to try to do it at least once every night.

My favorite actor in the house is the Alice Doctor with the corpse, I love the way he acts.

This house was pretty damn amazing tonight...

first run through I was the ONLY person in the house with the cast, sooo yea.... THAT was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately the 2nd run through, had people in the queue... BUT still fun anyway

Was able to hit Cast A third time tonight during their last set.

Now the fourth run-through was probably by far one of the most fun because it was a mix of Cast A & B through-out the house. We were the last people to go through. Of course what made it even more fun was that we did it with our resident Showman, Chris :D

um... i suddenly have the urge to wait in line for AC & do this house all night long if he's going to be there... :lol:

Just a rumor right now still,Chris. I'm excited if he is here though.

Btw great job cast b finale. One of the 2 straightjackets signature scares gets people every time. I love it. Great to watch. Or get scared by lol

Props to Alice in the last room, as well as a few other actors who saw me wearing my old Vault shirt and said to me "the Vault is dead..."

Why thank you. I remember the vault fondly. I'm always careful who I say that too I usually just point. But I made an exception that night.

this has become the most fun house of the event. I really like going here now just because of how awesome the actors and the energy is here. I have the most fun in here. I love the guys playing the Alice Cooper with the dead body hanging. they are really good. I love the ending too, it is really awesome

• Like 1

Good God this house has improved so much. Last night after the cast change around 12:45 this house was INSANE. Spider room, the one nearest the door was popping almost literally out of her boohole. Getting all personal with everyone. Kitchen scene was a large improvement as well. Jock was screaming and scaring everyone. BIGGEST ups goes to the finale room. Straight jacket Alice stuck his head through the cloth seperating the finale room from the hallway and stared this one girl down until she almost fell to the floor from fear and he did not move. Showman was going insane too. You guys were awesome last night.