Welcome to Silent Hill

Nintendokid33

I think I know what those monsters in the Otherworld alleyway are. 200px-MumblerSH1.pngThe monster picture shown is the closest thing to the ones in the house. The are called Mumblers. They are lesser seen and known enemy from the very first game. In the US version, I believe they only show up specifically in the second Sewers trek you make in order to reach the Amusement Park.

In the PAL version of the first game, all of the Grey Children monsters(the demon kids with knives) were replaced with the Mumblers due to laws regarding the killing of children / child-like resemblances in a video games over in Europe.

Thank you. I think they look .... odd. I asked my friend and he told me that they were from the game, but I forgot to look up a picture.

I just think Hollywood pulled it off better than we did. Plain and simple. If you watch the night vision version of not only Silent Hill, but also Alice Cooper & Walking Dead, they just did them better this year. But if you change it and look at our original houses, us in Orlando always have the better ones. I guess we're just better at working with creativity and original concepts, and Hollywood is good with well, Hollywood style houses

• Like 1

I just think Hollywood pulled it off better than we did. Plain and simple. If you watch the night vision version of not only Silent Hill, but also Alice Cooper & Walking Dead, they just did them better this year. But if you change it and look at our original houses, us in Orlando always have the better ones. I guess we're just better at working with creativity and original concepts, and Hollywood is good with well, Hollywood style houses

Hollywood made a pretty amazing looking Silent Hill house, Orlando made an okay Silent Hill house, I saw like 3 rabbits at the end of that house in the video, (Actors in costumes) I Saw like 6 pyramid heads that come out of Boo holes to scare you, I saw more nurses, they really did pull it off nicely,

our house just needed more characters, more pyramid heads and more Robbie the rabbits, I am glad we have one, but their last room for their house seemed really really nice,

they also have a Pyramid Head swinging his big Knife, <_<

Haven't been through this house, or any of the others for that matter...and my two big questions for Silent Hill are:

1. Do we get the siren?

2. How about ash, any falling?

That is all.

1.yes

2.no

I heard the siren but kinda faintly,

I did not see any ash at all, or any for for that matter,

they did everything backwards this year, Gothic has a lot of fog this house doesn't really have any

1.yes

2.no

I heard the siren but kinda faintly,

I did not see any ash at all, or any for for that matter,

they did everything backwards this year, Gothic has a lot of fog this house doesn't really have any

Thanks for the heads up! :) Although I'm sad to hear that the siren isn't the prevalent sound in the house given the fact it is such a major part of the creep factor of the movie. (Well for me, the only creep factor...)

Strange about the fog too, again given that in the movie, fog was the constant weather factor of Silent Hill.

• Like 1

1. Yes

2. Yes

Both are in the beginning

You can barely hear the siren when you enter the soundstage and walk past the facade. There's no ash, which makes absolutely no sense. I wish I could ask A&D why these key things are missing.

I did not see any ash, at all, barely any fog either I agree with QuestionMark,

Unless they Added the Ash Saturday night, but at least Friday there was no ash and no fog,

There is ash, it's possible it wasn't working when both of you walked through. There is also fog..look at the Welcome To Silent Hill sign next time you go through. There is only one part of the house that has the siren because that's the only scene where it makes any sense.

There is ash, it's possible it wasn't working when both of you walked through. There is also fog..look at the Welcome To Silent Hill sign next time you go through. There is only one part of the house that has the siren because that's the only scene where it makes any sense.

I saw ash as well as fog too on my walkthrough Saturday night.

Also heard the siren right as we entered the facade. Love the "fog prop" too next to the Silent Hill sign as Perse pointed out :-)

Yep I was very impressed by the ash effect in the house. and wondered how the floor didn't get slippery

All of the above comments make me a happy camper... :) If I've got sirens and ash, then the rest of the house is just a bonus in my book.

I saw ash as well as fog too on my walkthrough Saturday night.

Also heard the siren right as we entered the facade. Love the "fog prop" too next to the Silent Hill sign as Perse pointed out :-)

Yep I was very impressed by the ash effect in the house. and wondered how the floor didn't get slippery

I am actually really glad to hear this, I guess the thing was not working Friday,

That was me who said that. I am going back Friday and will keep an eye out to confirm. I remember seeing him after the first pyramid head (the one in the rectangle space) but can't remember where. The second one did have a blade though.

Can anyone working in the house confirm the existence of the 2nd Pyramid head?

I'm almost positive I saw the blade (I saw that before the Pyramid head). Is it possible the first Pyramid Head room connects back to another scene later in the house, allowing the actor to cover both rooms? The Pyramid head in the rectangular space definitely did not have a blade, so if that were the case, why would he leave the blade for one scene and use it in the other. Maybe the blade is attached to the other scene somehow and can't be removed.

Again, I'll be on the lookout Friday night.