HHN 22 Discussion

Hmm.. I think it's time to remove myself from this discussion. I don't want to know how anything looks inside these houses until I get there. As a matter of fact, I don't want to see any of the stuff going up in the streets either. I'm a total nerd and a purist, and I want the full experience after I walk thru the doors. Now, AFTER I've been there, I don't mind watching behind the scenes video because the whole thing fascinates me, and I firmly believe I am forced to walk much faster thru the houses than I want to. I know I miss stuff.. so, the videos are great. It's also why I'm so excited about the UMTH and Arcane Tours..

• Like 1

Hmm.. I think it's time to remove myself from this discussion. I don't want to know how anything looks inside these houses until I get there. As a matter of fact, I don't want to see any of the stuff going up in the streets either. I'm a total nerd and a purist, and I want the full experience after I walk thru the doors. Now, AFTER I've been there, I don't mind watching behind the scenes video because the whole thing fascinates me, and I firmly believe I am forced to walk much faster thru the houses than I want to. I know I miss stuff.. so, the videos are great. It's also why I'm so excited about the UMTH and Arcane Tours..

Yeah I don't want ANYTHING in the houses spoiled either. Pictures of the costumes on dummies in well lit rooms don't bother me...it's like you (girl)friend holding up an outfit in front of her asking you what you think. You have no friggen idea until she puts it on :) As far as the streets...I don't see them as spoilers as I have a 4-day park hopper and will be in the park, during the day, prior to doing the event so I'm going to see it all in plain daylight in a "non-event" situation anyway...so it doesn't really count.

so silent hill won't have any music, unless they didn't put it that one time people were there, I just heard noises, interesting,

I'm sure there will be something...but also there will be 20 screamers at any given time in the Conga Line.

Disclaimer: Haven't watched the video...so maybe there is a 150 person long conga line going through and my point is moot.

so silent hill won't have any music, unless they didn't put it that one time people were there, I just heard noises, interesting,

Dead End looks okay but not great, looks much much, much better than Legendary Truth house, I liked the costumes as well

watch the vid posted by OAM. there's music.

It's not easy.... trust me. XD

It was the first thing that popped up on my Youtube subscriptions. I couldn't help but watch </3

lol yeah i regret spoiling the house but I had to watch,

it was with the lights on and no actors so it will be very very different when it opens, I could not, not play it lol

the Silent Hill house looks a lot like the movie, more than the game, at least that is what it appeared to be in the vid

Love silent hill already. It looks very unique to me. Honestly, I personally don't think the video spoiled that much... The lights are on, no scaractors.. It's gonna be completely different when it's all in action. The amount of fog is pretty impressive haha!

• Like 1

That fucking siren man... *shivers*

THANK YOU! Without watching the video, I now know the one thing that HAS to happen in the house, and can make a 90min wait in line worth it, is that siren.

Makes my willpower that much stronger to not watch it...until Friday after Happy Hour when I'll be powerless to resist :P

• Like 1