HHN 22 Website Updates

what a let down..i cant believe im saying this but i think hollywood has a better website this year..i really hope they see that they majority of the fans on facebbok were disapointed this year and give the fans what they really want next year.

usually in the past the zones would get their own little logos and pictures to go with it, like Esqueleto Muerte, one of my favorite scarezone look in the site, it was really pretty, the fact that they put all the zones in one group is not good, don't know why they would do this, I was hoping to see each zone have their own pic to go with the description,

also, the site would have music or at least sounds coming from the site, moans, anything, right now is completely silent

• Like 1

Well I certainly won't complain b/c all I wanted last night was a website since I was glued to my computer for 4 hours. I am pleased to have a website. Visually it is really nice. The whole description for the hoards just don't make sense to me. The Inquitus have rose from the ground and are orchestrating the others who have rose?

I do believe there is more to come with our precious website. Like with the addition of adding the tv commercial like they have done with the other HHN websites in the past. I know it's not the same guy working on this years site but there just has to be more to it than this... :unsure:

Well their insignia is a Trick r' treater mask. I'm assuming "traditional" means traditional Halloween. So I think we may see a lot of vicious little trick r' treaters and maybe some other traditional Halloween characters. (Like Samhien or something)

I like how each house get's it's own flash page with pictures and descriptions. That's about all I like on the website. No sound, no music, no interactive features, no scarezones pages...I could go on and on. So basically I love the houses this year but everything else...not so much.

• Like 2

I dont think the website has been this bad since HHN13. Whats the deal here?!? Hollywood's website is better at this point. This is quite a shame. I guess we can hope for games but man they have really done quite a 180 from the quality we've seen the last 9 years...

• Like 2

I thought the Traditionals were Goblins and Ghosts..with teeth lol are u sure they are the traditionals "like dressed up as Ghosts..ect..."

it also mentions fears that creep inside your dreams, goblins, I would not have thought this was the trick or treat zone either,

I mean the description doesn't match,

The websites homepage looks like it should've been the teaser site -___-

that's what I thought too,

I find it really strange that there is no music, they always put music on the site, or at least sounds

I know i'm a newbie to the forum and have not attended every event, but I do eagerly anticipate the 'big reveal' each year - and I've got to say that I am by no means disappointed by the website update. Sure it may seem a little lacking in comparison to the past few years, but to be honest, the interactive features and games (as fun as they were) have never had any bearing on my enjoyment of the event. In fact I'm actually digging the simplicity of the site as it gets straight to the point of what i'm looking for, which is purely as much information as I can get about the houses/sz's. And I might be reading too much into everything (as I have a tendency to do so) and like I said I am by no means a HHN expert, but maybe the simplicity of the site reflects Universal's desire to get 'back to basics' with this years event in providing quality houses/sz's. I for one am loving the info and images and just cant wait to have the b'jesus scared outta me!!

• Like 1

I dont think the website has been this bad since HHN13. Whats the deal here?!? Hollywood's website is better at this point. This is quite a shame. I guess we can hope for games but man they have really done quite a 180 from the quality we've seen the last 9 years...

Oops don't think I did that right...

Anyway I heard media was trying to prove a point and say that something along the lines that basically the site being simple wouldn't make a difference and the survey was to try to prove that.