HHN 22 Speculation

This thread died out CRAZYYYY quick haha I'm just assuming everyone is in the same boat as me though in that, they're waiting for the full reveal. Guess there's no point in spec when we will know most of the details, if not, all of them in a few days....I don't know how much longer I can wait! :)

• Like 1

So, as far as Fear goes (the Icon) it seemed as thought there was a lot of careful thought into his origin and power and such, while execution could have been better all the mythos around him was fascinating. It seemed it was all a developing story arch too, like he is the headmaster and the seven icons are his advisory or council, and the rest are professors but all were beneath him. So if after so much deliberation and set up for him to encompass the past and following twenty years, is it known if his arch is finished? Or will his presence be secretly seeded in subtly in every event? To address a more poignant question, will this years event, Icon or iconless have any tie in with the Fear arch or has it ended?

• Like 1

Lol thread isn't dead...we are just waiting for the full reveal, or at least I am. Plus um...there's a hurricane outside my window rt now lol

I don't think fear, the icon, will be back. He made sense for 20 bc he sort of brought closure to the first 20 years of HHN. If he would have been featured again last year, then I'd say there would be a shot for him reappearing this year...but he wasn't. I think Marketing is looking to do bigger and better things, and "zooming out" from the concept of the all-encompassing icon, like Fear.

• Like 1

This thread died out CRAZYYYY quick haha I'm just assuming everyone is in the same boat as me though in that, they're waiting for the full reveal. Guess there's no point in spec when we will know most of the details, if not, all of them in a few days....I don't know how much longer I can wait! :)

The closer it gets to the event, the more it slows down. I don't check at all once the event starts. I usually log back on in May or June.

This may mean very little to anyone since it's coming from a first time poster (I was, however, active on The Vault for some time before some unfortunate occurances), but I heard some interesting info from a friend at the parks earlier this week that coincides with all the "digging" and "buried" clues. Someone he knows that works in Entertainment did a video shoot with Universal where he was buried alive and had to crawl out. Could be either for the commerical, or possibly queue videos, or maybe something entirely different. Anyways just figured it was interesting considering all the clues about digging and such.

• Like 2

When I first realized there were a few "digging", "unearthing", and "buried" references, I first thought: an Undertaker type as an icon. Someone else mentioned a Grave Digger later on but it did not result in confirmations or much furhter talk.

The second thing I thought of was indian burial grounds. This was brought up in the last age (I think by Christy). Poltergeist is based off building a house on burial grounds and so the Victorian Mansion connection was made.

Then I also thought of old movie scenes of zombies coming out of their graves.

But I still think there is more to it. It might not be worth straining the brains anymore since the full reveal is this week...but its been a week already that I've been battling with these references.

This may mean very little to anyone since it's coming from a first time poster (I was, however, active on The Vault for some time before some unfortunate occurances), but I heard some interesting info from a friend at the parks earlier this week that coincides with all the "digging" and "buried" clues. Someone he knows that works in Entertainment did a video shoot with Universal where he was buried alive and had to crawl out. Could be either for the commerical, or possibly queue videos, or maybe something entirely different. Anyways just figured it was interesting considering all the clues about digging and such.

So nice to see you posting again!!! Hope you and Lauren are doing good and that we run into you all again this year! :) (Congrats on graduation too!)

Very intersting with the buried alive video...like you said, hard to say what it could be use for...guess we'll find out in due time. Thanks for sharing though, solidifies the digging/buried clues in the fact that someone was buried alive and had to dig their way out...if nothing else.

Right Zombies and TWD are the marketing push... So you could call that the "theme" I guess. You really wont see anything in the advertisements that isn't TWD.

I imagine that will be a little confusing to the uninitiated who were drawn into the event with TWD only to find that there is only a house and a SZ that deals with it.

There is more to the event obviously, and very shortly we will find out about the interactive content for us "fanatics".

• Like 1

I imagine that will be a little confusing to the uninitiated who were drawn into the event with TWD only to find that there is only a house and a SZ that deals with it.

I was under the impression that the SZ would not be tied to TWD? Obviously for a normal person who goes to the event (especially after how heavily they are marketing TWD) they will just assume anything zombie is TWD. I might be wrong but I seem to remember a few 'insiders' saying that.

What if, and I'm going out into a place where i may sound ridiculous, what if we as the fanatic following fan base that we are get an unprecedented amount of control of the event through these "games". I'm not sure how and I know it ties in with the SZ's. I mean in 2008 we got Lt and that felt like an awesome treat for all of us that are HHN fanatics. What if its something different this year, maybe LT will be involved , maybe not, but I can help but feel it will be centered around us, as a fanbase and a team.

• Like 2

What if, and I'm going out into a place where i may sound ridiculous, what if we as the fanatic following fan base that we are get an unprecedented amount of control of the event through these "games". I'm not sure how and I know it ties in with the SZ's. I mean in 2008 we got Lt and that felt like an awesome treat for all of us that are HHN fanatics. What if its something different this year, maybe LT will be involved , maybe not, but I can help but feel it will be centered around us, as a fanbase and a team.

Howdy all. I know I'm new. :P. Thought these words were interesting especially since HHN just posted this on thier Facebook:

HHN Fans, listen up: do you want an exclusive clue about the remaining HHN22 houses? Be one of the first 22 fans to email us at HHN@universalorlando.com and you will receive a clue that has not yet been revealed. But remember, not all clues are the same. You will have to work with your fellow HHN fans to piece together the meaning of the clues…so share your knowledge.