HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw is the Law. It's official. It's "Back in Business".

We now officially know ALL of the houses. Now all we have left are scarezones. Thoughts? I could see a zombie scarezone going in NY street and Klownz moving somewhere else.

The Saw is the Law? Is it me, or are the taglines getting weaker.

They're weaker. :(

HHNH has never been good at taglining or making slogans. :P

They didn't even wanna change What Fear Fears Most.

Which reminds me, what's this year's event called?

I believe it's something like "Once you're inside... there's no way out".

But they used to be good at taglines for the mazes. Halloween: Life and Crimes of Michael Myers was a cool name, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Back in Business, Saw: Game Over, My Bloody Valentine: Be Mine 4 Ever... They used to be good...

Edited by Hauntfan

I'm having some pretty low expectations, or excitement overall about this year.

But honestly, it feels like a good thing.

I'm kinda only REALLY excited for is Silent Hill. I really hope they don't screw it up somehow. :P

If any other maze is good, which I know they will be, it's kinda like a bonus.

I'm skeptical about how Alice Cooper is looking,(painted on bricks?)

Its 3D... of course the wall has painted brick. The point is to disorient you and provide interesting illusions. While 3D is kinda "meh", it can be achieved with some creative new effects nowadays. The fact that the house has the whole "7 deadly sins" theme going for it, i'd definitely be excited.

I'd feel kinda bad if I won. :P

Well, the first time I sent one in, it was my own findings, but everyone else had already figured the same thing out too (I didn't know that when I sent the Tweet).

The second time I took it from here to see if he'd say something. D: If I win (for this Tweet), I'll give to the prize the rightful owner. :P

Edited by Kurseddragon

I'm excited for this year. It sure will be better than 2010! :P The only reason I liked 2010 was because of the scarezones. 2011 I liked because the mazes. Hopefully 2012 will have kick-ass mazes & scare zones.

Edited by Hauntfan

What a year this is turning out to be! TCM will complete my goal to see the "Big Three" since 2009, WD, Alice Cooper sequel maze, and Universal Monsters! Every thing else is a plus. For me personally, this is my most anticipated year. The only thing missing is that we may never see Trick 'r Treat.

Edited by AsylumSB