H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror

Mark M.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got H.R to press the button twice last night and he made it hilarious. This house is starting to grow on me now after having gone through it about six times. My favorite part of the queue video is valentines day and the two different casts who play the girl in the arbor day scene are amazingly energetic!

I'm pretty sure both Arbor Day ladies were actors in scarezones last year - 20 Years and Fear Revealed. They were both awesome fun last year, and they are kicking it big time this year - kudos!!

I'm pretty sure both Arbor Day ladies were actors in scarezones last year - 20 Years and Fear Revealed. They were both awesome fun last year, and they are kicking it big time this year - kudos!!

Is there such thing as Scareactor of the Year? :D

I love this house so much. Everything is done perfectly.

My "perfect things" list:

-Queue Video. Oh, the Valentine's Day kill...

-Façade. Simple, but I love it.

-Casting. I always tried to go through Cast A and loved everyone there.

-The Gore. Perfection.

-H.R. Bloodengutz Actor (Cast A & B). He's awesome.

-VD II Dance Lighting. Possibly one of my favorite lighting effects this year...

-Uncle Sam Wants You Firework Warehouse. The dummy with the Roman candle shoved down his throat… A&D, y'all are genius.

-Leprechaun Cave Set and Lighting. I love it.

-Arbor Day Girls (I usually always saw Cat A). Oh my God.

-President’s Day Bomb. I memorized the beeps to which I would always gesture when it went off. We loved this effect.

-President's Day Sofa Body. It's quite gory...

-Thankskilling Scent. My cousin and I would always start huffing it in once in the transition room.

-The Thankskilling Pilgrim and His Lovely Musket. I saw you laughing at me. You must've remembered me from all the times I visited.

-Ho Ho Homicide Elves. I don't get scared by them, but they're just so cute!

Does anyone have any pictures of the Arbor Day girls? I'm getting really curious now. ^^;

Which is, of course, the one you can't hear on Youtube. :P Nuuuuu

Wait! Speaking of the queue video...someone else posted a short but thankfully audible clip of one of them. :D

Sorry for the not so great quality but here's a video i recorded of the valentines day part of the queue video while walking through the express line.

^ same here. ^

Wait, what is he doing in that video? It looks like he's miming a lightsaber fight and then stabbing a guy. :P

He has the bow and he's trying to get the arrow in it so he can shoot him, but he was too fidgety so he wasn't able to get it, so he just stabs him with the arrow.

Edited by April

Here's a rough final template. I want to have it done for closing weekend.

bloodengutzfinaltemplat.jpg

This shirt and design are for personal use. As a fan made tribute. None of these shirts will be made for anyone for any sort of monetary gain. This is purely my own design since i'm a huge fan of the house.

Nice work. That's what I had in mind with the front of the shirt, putting the TV screen logo on it. I like the listing of the movie titles. :)

This was one of those houses that was just a pleasure to walk through, even if you didn't get scared. There was so much to see in each room, and they were all hilarious. I loved that they used scents in a lot of the rooms. (though I didn't care for that firework smell... yuck) Some of the characters here were disturbing. I was particularly freaked out by Lincoln (didn't help that he got up in my face), and that Feaster Bunny... wow. People FREAKED when that thing showed up. The only thing I didn't really care for in this house was the finale, didn't think it was scary at all. But I enjoy the funny, campy houses and I had a good time in here.

Here's a rough final template. I want to have it done for closing weekend.

bloodengutzfinaltemplat.jpg

This shirt and design are for personal use. As a fan made tribute. None of these shirts will be made for anyone for any sort of monetary gain. This is purely my own design since i'm a huge fan of the house.

This. Shirt. Must. Be. On. Me. Now. Seriously that's actually a cooler design than the shirts sold at the event. Please hurry and find a way for these things to start being sold I want one immediately.

It was on a ten second timer.

Yeah, I realize that, but it just seemed to happen more frequently but that may've just been me. :P

And I do really want this shirt before the event is over so I hope someone can find somewhere so we can get the shirt made asap.

I remember someone saying they were going to try to record the queue video, but they seemed to have edited their post (either that or I'm being a derp and remembering wrong, orz). I really hope that person hasn't given up on it, because I don't want this video to be lost in the winds of time at the end of this year's event like the Cleaver queue video was. :/

OMFG REFERENCE WIN.

For those who don't know what he's talking about, one of the best

of all time.

Also, if you're wondering if it makes any more sense in context: no. No, it does not. :P

Anyone got any more noteworthy H.R. quotes?

We had a short conversation about the button on his throne but nothing particularly quotable. I jut asked what it does and he said "Oh it just makes noises", and pressed it a few times until he got one he seemed to be satisfied with.

Yeah, i've been looking for shirt places.. You'd be paying them just to make the shirt, not me, if I finally go through with even making one at this point. Just as a reminder, this shirt design isn't for any type of monetary gain at all, lol.

Totally just a design for fans to have. I'll keep everyone updated.

Since you're not in it fr them money, can I have a copy of the completed template when it's finished? One of my friends may have an old screenprinter in his garage, so if I can save myself some change by making it myself, I'd like to.

oh man, i would really love to have this video, not a recording but the video, damn...

When the event is over I might try emailing Uni asking for a personal copy. I know that in the past Disney has sent out extra copies of promo materials and old TV specials to people who ask, so it's worth a try.

When the event is over I might try emailing Uni asking for a personal copy. I know that in the past Disney has sent out extra copies of promo materials and old TV specials to people who ask, so it's worth a try.

that, would be amazing if they do

that, would be amazing if they do

I add my agreement to this conversation. :3

Edited by Pirka

What exactly happened to the Peeps guy in here? I thought they were supposed to be eating him... but the last few times I've gone a guy has run out holding the peeps as if he was going to stab us with them. It's very random and hardly registers.

• Mark M. changed the title to H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror