Karras

129 members have voted

1. 1. Most Anticipated Scarezone?

• Your Luck Has Run Out
    • Nightmaze
    • Grown Evil
    • Canyon of Dark Souls
    • Acid Assault

1) Nightmaze - This one seems really interesting. If it's executed well, this could be absolutely amazing. (No pun intended).

2)Grown Evil - I don't know... I just have a good feeling about this one.

3) You Luck Has Run Out - I just want to see how this is pulled off. If someone isn't spinning around in a wheel, I will be a trifle disappointed.

4) Canyon of Dark Souls - I'm in the middle on this one, and I'm not sure why. Seems to have a lot of potential, though.

5) 7 - Sounds... colorful.

6) Acid Assault - I'm not even remotely sure of what I am to expect from this...

They all sound good and I'm really exited for the Scarezones this year! I'm actually more excited for the zones than a few of the house.

Edited by I am Weighting

Grown Evil for me, I will Love to see how they do this and what creatures, omg sounds so cool!!!

i dont know anything of course, but I think Acid assault will suck, I think it will be a mix between Containment and Apocalypse City of Cannibals

which, sounds like it could be really lame...

I love the scarezones, and whether or not they will be good is what makes the event for me! I can't wait for them this year, since they look much more unique than they have been in past years. I'll list my most anticipated scarezones now just to see how my expectations line up with reality once the event starts.

1) Nightmaze (The idea of a maze in the streets just sounds awesome)

2) Grown Evil (Can't wait to see a scarezone in central park. This area looked amazing before even when it wasn't a scarezone.)

3) Canyon of Dark Souls

4) 7

5) Acid Assault

6) Your Luck Has Run Out

1) Acid Assault (for the 3d building effects)

2) Grown Evil - Could possibly be the next harvest of souls

3) 7 - for the set changes

4) Your Luck Has Run Out - also for the set changes (and possible icon photo op?)

5) Nightmaze - The evolving sets sounds very cool but... I just on't know enough about it.

6) Canyon of Dark Souls - IDK what to think of this yet

1. Nightmaze - neat concept, it's top spot because I am excited to see how it's going to work out

2. Grown Evil

3. Canyon of Dark Souls

4. 7 - but I would have preferred a seven deadly sins house

5. Your Luck Has Run Out

6. Acid Assault