HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

Thank you, DTH. That was exactly my point. I was saying that you can't get all over people for not being excited about it or "Prejudging" without saying the same for those that are excited about it. I was trying to point out that some will like it others won't. I wasn't implying that anyone said it would be great, I was implying that saying it COULD be great is the exact same thing as saying it COULD be horrible. Also, 93 I understood what you were saying. Now let me put this in a way that YOU'LL understand: everyone on this board is entitled to their opinion, not just those who like the idea of Hostel.

Sigh * lol this is getting nowhere without being able to FULLY underrstand it. I'm not getting on anyone for "not being excited" im getting on people complaining about some new content. im sure EVERYONE on this board understands some people will like it and others wont thats just plain logic. And i was saying it had a POSSIBILITY of being great not that it will be. And everyone does have their own opinion whos said it was just for the people who like the idea of hostel ? lmao like i said its getting nowhere...

Everyone has to remember that when murdy chooses.a movie.some people are going to like it and.some aren't. So not every year is going to be perfect to your liking. (for amyone). I honestly believe that john murdy.could turn any movie into a maze and make it amazing with his talent. In the end of the day you go to hhnh because you love it. And no matter what mazes are there you will have fun. I personally have never been disappointed by murdy. Maybe a little when we got all of.those repeated. But thats my point like others its NEW!

Thank you hhnh86987 i could of said it any better myself

Anywho i havent posted all day but i seen once Hostel was finally released. That makes us 2 for 2. Also DTH pointed out a good point. Im glad i wasnt the only one that caught HHN's assembled "dream team" That tells me that there is a POSSIBILTY that other film producers will be involved in this years event.Im sure Rob will be considered one of them. Im actually excited to see the expanding of different horror genres than just your plain old slasher. I wouldnt doubt Scream just yet DTH im sure Murdy might be saving him for last or something like that to end the PR with some good feedback.

*sighs* Man, if he's really waiting for that to be last, he'll have had me so worried that I think at that point, I would drop to my knees and cry and literally say THANK GOD.

And Freak, what on there do you see that looks like the garage? I couldn't really tell. And what makes ya think Soap Opera is next?

Oh and one thing I think we forgot to mention... with The Thing and Hostel LOCKED...

Saw and Friday the 13th are OFFICIALLY not coming back.

Aside from HOTC, this is looking like an ALL NEW year. We can forgive ONE repeat in order to say this year is ALL NEW, can't we? There is 6 mazes... and a Terror Tram... afterall haha

Edited by DTH316

If you look closely and I mean VERY closely, you can sort of see railings on the rims that could resemble a garage door...

As for Soap Opera, John did mention that he was ordering trees for an unannounced maze. That leaves me to believe SO is next.

But at what part of the screen! haha

SO haha. But yeah, I'm actually REALLY interested in what that is as well. Hopefully the announcements go like this...

Soap Opera

Trivia

Terror Tram

Steven

Scarezones

Bunny Gibbons

Edited by DTH316

HHN Fanfiction of the day:

"The Thing is in West venue, Hostel is behind Mummy."

What thing is in west venue? And which Hostel?

"The Thing: Assimilation, the maze is located in the West venue. Hostel: Hunting Season, the maze is behind the Mummy"

What thing is assimilating in the west venue? And you can hunt at HHN?

"Those are the name of the mazes."

Which mazes?

"The Thing and Hostel."

What THING and you can stay at a hostel now at Uni?

"The movies The Thing and Hostel."

The Thing and Hostel... never heard of it... is it like Abbot and Costello? Weird names if you ask me.

"They're not NAMES, they're two separate MAZES."

So they're not names? So it's NOT based off the guy from Fantastic 4?

"Definitely NOT."

........ what about Hostel? I still don't understand why there's one behind the Mummy now. How much is it to stay there?

"For you, it'll be free."

Sigh * lol this is getting nowhere without being able to FULLY underrstand it. I'm not getting on anyone for "not being excited" im getting on people complaining about some new content. im sure EVERYONE on this board understands some people will like it and others wont thats just plain logic. And i was saying it had a POSSIBILITY of being great not that it will be. And everyone does have their own opinion whos said it was just for the people who like the idea of hostel ? lmao like i said its getting nowhere...

Thank you hhnh

I Dude, I understand what you were saying, but just because it's new doesn't mean we can't complain. How would Murdy know what we like and what we don't if we don't speak up? Anyways, I've gotten over it as has everyone else.In the words of Garth Algar, "Get over it, go out with someone else."

Important to speculation:

"Oh boy. LOL. I guarantee the next release is not a repeat" (So exciting!)

"Hey...we do listen to the fans and campaigned to start releasing info earlier than last year" (Awesome. If you're reading this Murdy, THANK YOU)

I Dude, I understand what you were saying, but just because it's new doesn't mean we can't complain. How would Murdy know what we like and what we don't if we don't speak up? Anyways, I've gotten over it as has everyone else.In the words of Garth Algar, "Get over it, go out with someone else."

how would you know you wont like it if you havent even been through the maze? you know what they say " Dont Judge a Book By Its cover" sad most people dont apply this to knowledge now days. So your saying basically you wont like the maze having not experienced it ? strange....

DTH I'm glad to see Murdy is responding to the feedback from last year. Also i thought this incident was another repeat of the vault im glad its back up too

how would you know you wont like it if you havent even been through the maze? you know what they say " Dont Judge a Book By Its cover" sad most people dont apply this to knowledge now days. So your saying basically you wont like the maze having not experienced it ? strange....

DTH I'm glad to see Murdy is responding to the feedback from last year. Also i thought this incident was another repeat of the vault im glad its back up too

Dude, we're over it move on. I didn't like the CHOICE of the house. The end. Speculate.

I'm just going to say this.

When they announced the NOES maze last year I was pissed.

I saw a pre-screen of the film (I didn't even pay) and afterward I wanted my money back.

It blew asshole. bad. The maze i felt was going to be a repeat of old material popularized by a crap repeat movie.

That maze ended up tying for my favorite maze of the entire year. John takes the material as a jumping point and makes it his own sick, twisted, creepy demented style.

That's what I expect every year now.

Well said dire... I can say a few things too I've been goin every year and I have Never been let down every maze every scarezone every show dvd been happy with outcome john murdy knows what hes doing... I can say this year none of us will be let down at all...just saying

Dude, we're over it move on. I didn't like the CHOICE of the house. The end. Speculate.

Your choice. Your Opinion. You chose to comment back no one was adressing this to you....just saying

Come on guys we dont want another Hatchet fiasco People's opions are there opions please dont make a fuss over it, me or Freak dont wanna have to clean this thread up again, debate is fine just dont need to go further then that.

I saw a pre-screen of the film (I didn't even pay) and afterward I wanted my money back.

It blew asshole. bad. The maze i felt was going to be a repeat of old material popularized by a crap repeat movie.

That maze ended up tying for my favorite maze of the entire year. John takes the material as a jumping point and makes it his own sick, twisted, creepy demented style.

well said

One thing Murdy has shown is his choices have always been the right pics I dont like SAW too much but I love the first maze, I was angry that NOES came back again last year but the maze was awsome and I hated that remake, now Im not too much of a fan of Hostel I believe I only seen each movie twice but I think this is a great base for a maze and I thing this has the potetnial to be great

Hey guys, I'm cool. I've moved on. I never, ever said that the event was going to be bad. I dropped it a page ago, I'm ready to keep going with speculation, Murdy has been ltweeting like crazy about everything under the sun. Let's do this.

Well said although i did like the film remake lol. :P

Well said dire... I can say a few things too I've been goin every year and I have Never been let down every maze every scarezone every show dvd been happy with outcome john murdy knows what hes doing... I can say this year none of us will be let down at all...just saying

Exactly :D Especially now we don't have a gang of repeats returning

Come on guys we dont want another Hatchet fiasco People's opions are there opions please dont make a fuss over it, me or Freak dont wanna have to clean this thread up again, debate is fine just dont need to go further then that.

Ugh i dropped it many pages ago lol i said it would get us nowhere and look it did. Moving on (officially) ....

"Sneak peak from my visit to the make up studio. He relates to one of the code names but which one? "

Its not The Thing or Hostel,

Its not HOTC...

Notice the almost Pig snout nose, decayed flesh on the scalp and the missing eye.

...maybe, Return of the Living Dead? LOL

"Sneak peak from my visit to the make up studio. He relates to one of the code names but which one? "

Its not The Thing or Hostel,

Its not HOTC...

Notice the almost Pig snout nose, decayed flesh on the scalp and the missing eye.

...maybe, Return of the Living Dead? LOL

hmmmm or any zombie themes maze at that :D that would be so AWESOME if we finally got a zombie maze this year.

Also im going to post a few tweets that i found intresting.

1)any chance of slaughterworld coming back ??

@HorrorNights Not focused on that right now, all about the mazes. We had 1 and 1/2 in 2006 (Asylum and House of Horrors). Sigh* well there goes the chance of a new show. Never liked slaughterworld really though just for the "soak up crowds" technique it had

2)Big fan of gore so really can't wait til @HorrorNights Hostel maze!

@HorrorNights Oh it will be gorey...pushing it till someone stops me. LOL

looks like we might be getting are goriest maze ever :rolleyes:

3) have you guys ever considered having the chainsaw clowns in the simpsons area because it has to do with a carnival type theme

@HorrorNights Can't really mix brands like that...studios don't like that kind of thing

Edited by HorrorNights93

Hey all, Murdy just tweeted a sneak peek for a character mask..

http://yfrog.com/h4lgcgpj

Let's see. What we have left are Soap Opera, Steven, and Trivia. It's not House of 1000 Corpses or Hostel, obviously. It could be the Thing since it could be the creature in the process of mutating into something, but that sounds like a bit of a stretch. I don't think it's for Soap Opera since the most logical guess would be Evil Dead, but Murdy has denied it (He said that no one has guessed Soap Opera when everyone said it was Evil Dead). Maybe it could be Steven since it would be our first zombie maze, but I don't want to believe that despite how much I would love one because I WANT SCREAM! If it can't be those code-names (Or so we thing), then what can it be?

Remember when DTH predicted that an Army of Darkness overlay would take place for House of Horrors? Well, I think that's what that mask could be for. If Army of Darkness isn't going in House of Horrors then, what could go in there? A Frankenstein overlay? Murdy has denied that already. The Wolfman? No. Half of the maze wouldn't fit the concept. Dracula? Maybe. I guess what I'm saying here is that it could be an Evil Dead and Army of Darkness maze in Shrek or House of Horrors, but I'm leaning more toward the latter.

Take it for what it's worth, but almost every deadite (except Bad Ash) has a milky white gloss over their eyes. I've got a feeling Murdy WANTS us to think this is Evil Dead, but I don't think it is. Also, notice how he said it relates to a code name but not specifically a maze. My hunch is that this is for a SZ.

Edited by jymmymack

Also we basically know we have 6 mazes coming this year but we only have 5 code name's right ? i wonder if well get another code name for the 6th maze hmmm. Somethings telling me its not evil dead either and for i'm beginning to lose hope in the concept all together. Scream however i just cant see murdy giving up on this concept this year and totally missing it. Maybe well get a dawn of the dead maze who knows idk why but i have a feeling well be getting a zombie maze this year. Its really time for us to put our heads to use and start thinking outside of the box. I wish we would have a post of the remaining codenames and hints each page lol

As if it wasnt already the obvious someone retweeted murdys picture asking if it was HOTC and he said no. Wait a second that might be one of the creatures they'll be using in The Thing maze if you think about it

Edited by HorrorNights93