HHN XXI Construction

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmaze will probably have one of the later opening times, like 7:30 or so, for that simple reason.

That bundle of junk, and the Gene Kelly poster, appeared overnight, as they were NOT there yesterday. Also, the Central Park area is looking really cool, and I was so happy to see the pumpkins back as I walked around hunting for barricades, etc. I got really excited when I saw that stuff.

This picture has me very intrigued...

Me too. I posted in the corresponding zone thread how I think the Stilted Actors will actually be "attached" to the entrance pillars via the "cloak" that is attached to the material on there. If you look closely, it looks like there is a hole for a head to fit through.

Should be interesting

I've been scratching my head on this one..there are a lot of baby strollers in the NY area..Why is that?

One of the reasons that there are a lot of baby strollers is that , believe it or not, many people leave their baby strollers behind and Lost & Found gets clogged up with them. If no one claims them then they are offered at auction to the employees. If no one buys them Universal is stuck with them. Ergo.......cost efficient props!

Me too. I posted in the corresponding zone thread how I think the Stilted Actors will actually be "attached" to the entrance pillars via the "cloak" that is attached to the material on there. If you look closely, it looks like there is a hole for a head to fit through.

Should be interesting

Ahhh, now that makes sense looking at the photo, I can see what you are talking about...makes it even more intriguing! B)

Hey,

I'm going to Universal tomorrow. Anything you guys would like pictures of?

Anything that looks remotely new, maybe some new angles on the covered areas if you can manage it.

Remember, the zones we've seen construction for are New York, KidZone, World Expo (near Animal Actors & the flags), and Shrek Alley. If you see any construction going on by Lucy, in Sting Alley, Hollywood, or Mel's, def take pictures - but there may be some new things in the aforementioned areas as well.

Thanks for going out!

I just want to take the time to thank everyone for taking those pictures and giving us the info on the park because without it, us people who don't live around the park would be completely in the dark. this is truly my second favorite time of year (second only to the actual event.)

Nightmaze will probably have one of the later opening times, like 7:30 or so, for that simple reason.

That bundle of junk, and the Gene Kelly poster, appeared overnight, as they were NOT there yesterday. Also, the Central Park area is looking really cool, and I was so happy to see the pumpkins back as I walked around hunting for barricades, etc. I got really excited when I saw that stuff.

I love the first one! Looks HDR like.