HHN XXI Website Updates

The helmet picture was taken off FB. There's either something in it that gives it away or they put it up too soon.

Yes, I removed my post with the picture for the time being, so there is no trouble involved. If they re-upload the picture, I will restore the post.

Cleaned up the thread a little. Please speculate / discuss about the new picture in the speculation thread. Thanks.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's a problem on Universal's end. They have indeed updated the site.xml file (the file the updatechecker checks), which, to put it as simply as possible, contains the website's structure. They've added a new level to the house (house08.swf) and a new game (Game_Friendorfoe.swf). However, they haven't actually put those files on the server yet.

EDIT: and as of 7:45 it's all fixed. Took over an hour.

Edited by NickC

Moved several posts to the speculation thread. Let's try to keep this area only as a log for updates and use the speculation thread when necessary. Thanks.

Newest tweet from @UORHHN:

"You've been begging to learn all about #HHN 21 so we're revealing ALL the details a day earlier - Aug. 31. Only 1 week left. tick tock..."