HHN XXI Website Updates

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Facebook a few hours ago....we will get our big reveal in 16 days!

"We know you’re all counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds to opening night…but we’re counting down to something else. Only 16 days and 14 hours left…"

**NOTE: Subtract 4 hours from this time clock****

Looks like the date for when the full site will be up.

FB also mentioned that those first 21 that send their info in when prompted are in for more than just those letters by mail.....

I wonder if they send it to just the first 21 or do they send it to the first 21 that have not already succeeded in the past. I hope its the latter so more people have a chance to participate

Looks like the date for when the full site will be up.

FB also mentioned that those first 21 that send their info in when prompted are in for more than just those letters by mail.....

I wonder if they send it to just the first 21 or do they send it to the first 21 that have not already succeeded in the past. I hope its the latter so more people have a chance to participate

They send it to the first 21 that haven't won yet, according to their official rules.

Just got my card in the mail!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/img1580lr.jpg/

Where there was Luck, there was Death - from an anonymous Chinese philosopher. Yes, those were capitalized. I find it more and more unlikely that we won't get an icon of some kind..... there's more blood and scratch marks than previous cards (as far as I can tell), but no bonuses as the status might've suggested. Could there be more to these cards than we know?

sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I figured website updates would be best...

Did anyone else get the mass email from Universal with the subject

"Test your odds of surviving Halloween Horror Nights 21"

I'm surprised they had a whole different chance game attached to it just to get to a purchasing tickets link. Is this the first email like this to go out? I find it odd since I've never had a promotional email from Universal before...

8jqek.jpg

The house of cards is progressing.

EDIT: Actually, it looks kind of the same now that I compare it with the previous updated image.

No, there's more cards. Just not many.

Am I the only one thinking that there's too much left for a single update? Lots of sections of the House look far from complete. I'm betting that we'll need to collect the other halves of the tokens to finish it.

8 halves of the poker chips have been filled in. I can deduce that we will get the other halves with games pertaining to the 6 scare zones and 2 live shows.

8 halves of the poker chips have been filled in. I can deduce that we will get the other halves with games pertaining to the 6 scare zones and 2 live shows.

We're at 7 for the moment. Still waiting for one more game for the Thing.

We're at 7 for the moment. Still waiting for one more game for the Thing.

You are correct, I have miscounted. But, yeah I expect the Thing game to be the next game.

299395_10150286283258233_126469058232_7860107_294771_n.jpg

Your most demented nightmares will come true at HHN 21. As you can see, we’ve been working to make this year’s horrors something you can’t forget.