HHN XXI Website Updates

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say it did anything... but I said a red card was added... However I did not know it changed colors. I always got Red.

With changes comes potential chances for slip ups... hence why I am working the code.

Anyone else getting this red spray paint effect, like in Paint, over Pick a Card, The House, and Leaderboard? It seems to come and go for me depending on what screen I'm viewing.

Yes I am too as well as the post above you. It's one of the changes that were made. I also have gotten a purple, dark blue, pink and brown instead of red. The gold card seems to always lead me to the tv game and the light blue to the crypt.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

new game up.

now its obvious for wwi you have to chose a poster either to serve your country by joining the infantry or by donating food. you click to enlist and old patriotic music plays.

you have to click the boxes that dont explode to make sure an ambulance doesnt fall and explode. 60 tokens are at stake

new game up.

now its obvious for wwi you have to chose a poster either to serve your country by joining the infantry or by donating food. you click to enlist and old patriotic music plays.

you have to click the boxes that dont explode to make sure an ambulance doesnt fall and explode. 60 tokens are at stake

Further, it appears all the other games have been raised to 60 token risk/win too.

As a warning, any future posts containing altered / manipulated photos to mislead speculation for the amusement of others will be DELETED.

Yes and... it looks like there are actual playing cards... two of them... on each number... interesting.

Good eyes. It almost looks more like a Big Six wheel, with playing cards instead of money. there also seems to be a number 13 at the end of one section.