HNN Member Signature Image Requests

• 3 weeks later...

Wow you guys are great at this stuff!! Well I have been a member for a few months now and would like a icon and signature related to HHN. I was wondering if someone could make me a set with Bloody Mary? I did have some neat pics of her on my computer, I found them around the year she was the icon. But alas my computer crashed and I lost all them, so if someone could make something for me that would be great! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to have a sig! I have zero art-ability... Engineering, strong. Art...WEAK... Anyone want to try? It would be fantastic!

Keywords:

Dark

Alone

Woods

Lake

Demon

Good luck!

Here's what I came up with:

NewSig-20.png

Hey guys! Could someone help make me a signature? Since I'm poopy at art, I need to express myself through other people's creativity. I guess I'll use keywords. If anyone wants something more specific, tell me.

KEYWORDS

• Pigs
  • Skoolhouse (maybe)
  • Black n White
  • Gritty

If anyone could make me a sig, I would be most grateful. c:

Hey guys! Could someone help make me a signature? Since I'm poopy at art, I need to express myself through other people's creativity. I guess I'll use keywords. If anyone wants something more specific, tell me. KEYWORDS
  • Pigs
  • Skoolhouse (maybe)
  • Black n White
  • Gritty

If anyone could make me a sig, I would be most grateful. c:

Here's what I came up with:

Sig-14.png

• 8 months later...

Hey, I would be beyond grateful if I could have some assistance with creating a signature. My avatar is a little cutesy, but I'd like my signature to be really scary and gothic looking :-P Any help would be awesome! Thanks a million :-)

Stitch_101Sig.png

I would like to get a signature and matching avatar that has HHN 15/Terra Cruentas symbol,if possible the sacrifical tree/stage and Terra Queen. Also at the bottom with the years that I've attended 2004,2005,2006,2010,2011 and 2012.

Gorewood_QueenSig.png

Okay, I'll jump onboard here. If anyone would be interested, I'd love a signature that shows my sweetheart houses from the past two years, Alice Cooper and Forsaken, with my Director avatar image in the center. Something like that would be beyond incredible. Ooo, with maybe a rose stuck in my name somewhere? I'll forgo the bunnies and kittens...

Thanks to any and all!

Okay, I'll jump onboard here. If anyone would be interested, I'd love a signature that shows my sweetheart houses from the past two years, Alice Cooper and Forsaken, with my Director avatar image in the center. Something like that would be beyond incredible. Ooo, with maybe a rose stuck in my name somewhere? I'll forgo the bunnies and kittens...

Thanks to any and all!

Here's what I came up with.

WebUpload-34.png

I've tried to make my own but there is only so much you can do without photoshop...

I would like a signature featuring the picture on the Alice Cooper shirt (if you need a better shot than the one in the "22 merch" thread, let me know). If you could pull the Alice Cooper lettering toward the left bottom of the sig and above it in this font: http://www.dafont.co... Am Made of You the words "I Am Made of You" Keep the colors from the image and letters of the shirt the same but the background and the "I Am Made of You" font I leave up to you.

Thanks in advance.