Lights on Soundstage House Walkthrough videos

I remember watching walkthrough videos from 2008 and 2009 of Interstellar Terror, Body Collectors, Dracula, and Frankenstein.

Roddy took the cameraman through each of these houses with the lights on and gave us a behind the scenes tour of them. I was really looking forward to seeing these videos this year, but since he no longer works for Universal, will someone else be doing them?

Just wondering if anyone had any information on this. And for those of you who don't know what videos I am talking about, here they are:

Interstellar Terror:

Body Collectors:

Dracula:

Frankenstein:

I remember watching walkthrough videos from 2008 and 2009 of Interstellar Terror, Body Collectors, Dracula, and Frankenstein.

Roddy took the cameraman through each of these houses with the lights on and gave us a behind the scenes tour of them. I was really looking forward to seeing these videos this year, but since he no longer works for Universal, will someone else be doing them?

Just wondering if anyone had any information on this. And for those of you who don't know what videos I am talking about, here they are:

Interstellar Terror:

Body Collectors:

Dracula:

Frankenstein:

he no longer works for HHN so prolly not , way too late too

Watching that reminds me of just how short that house is, compared to how long and varied it could have been.

That's a very good point. Didn't we all speculate that this would be one of the longest houses ever? It seems actually kind of short, and the ending very anticlimactic.

• 10 months later...