HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason when I press the link, it says untitled page :(

It's a zip file. Should automatically offer to save. Try right-clicking it and "save Target as"

let me know if that works.

Edit: oh it looks like I got a friend request. I did set things so that anyone could see pics and status updates... but I know FB doesn't always work right :P

Edited by JWFearman

It's a zip file. Should automatically offer to save. Try right-clicking it and "save Target as"

let me know if that works.

Well I have a macbook pro so I can't really right click but I was using safari this whole time instead of using firefox and it worked there so thanks a lot! :)

oh it looks like I got a friend request. I did set things so that anyone could see pics and status updates... but I know FB doesn't always work right :P

Yes that was me, for some weird reason every time I would look at your pictures, it would sign me out and make me log in every 5 seconds so I just added you lol

Well I have a macbook pro so I can't really right click but I was using safari this whole time instead of using firefox and it worked there so thanks a lot! :)

Yes that was me, for some weird reason every time I would look at your pictures, it would sign me out and make me log in every 5 seconds so I just added you lol

You're welcome... I thought afterwards you might have had a MAC :P and as bad as it is (me being internet tech support) I have very little knowledge of MAc systems.

Edit:

and... I've exceeded my band width again on Dropbox <_<

so... Fb it is then. Maybe I'll get around to putting them up on my website tonight.

Edited by JWFearman

^^ Nick as always your photos amaze me! Can't wait to see more!!! :)

PS-Big Chippah, I think USO should buy the photo rights of the screaming baby as a reason why NOT to take your child to the event. Great photo!

it could also be used for the Bill and Ted show when they do their opening disclaimer about the loud effects too.