Zombiegeddon

Mark M.

58375_446437428232_126469058232_5230465_2535764_n.jpg.e5c461525e4669110b7d533f69f61a37.jpg

It is now Zday +6months. The United States government has re-taken the continental United States, and is actively engaged in clearing the remaining infested pockets of Canada. The government also licenses and sanctions private companies to capture “un-live” subjects and use them as practical targets during these training sessions. Dozens of independent training consultant “companies” spring up, promising the best training that money can buy... …and then there’s ZAP...The Zombie Awareness Program.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time tying in a scarezone to a house, I hope it works out well (Have high hopes for ZG - in my top 3) and allows HHN to do more like this later on.

Oh, not the first time! There's been a smattering of house/scarezone combinations throughout the years. The Tales of Terror were woven in and around each other. Reflections of Fear had several scarezone/house tie-ins; Body Collectors with Streets of Blood, The Hallow with American Gothic and The Skoolhouse, the zombies at the entrance to Dead Exposure, chainsaws at the end of Doomsday, even Scary Tales with Path of the Wicked and Asylum in Wonderland. They all worked spectacularly, in my opinion, so I am looking doubly foward to the 'zombie-fied' areas!!!

Mae

Oh, not the first time! There's been a smattering of house/scarezone combinations throughout the years. The Tales of Terror were woven in and around each other. Reflections of Fear had several scarezone/house tie-ins; Body Collectors with Streets of Blood, The Hallow with American Gothic and The Skoolhouse, the zombies at the entrance to Dead Exposure, chainsaws at the end of Doomsday, even Scary Tales with Path of the Wicked and Asylum in Wonderland. They all worked spectacularly, in my opinion, so I am looking doubly foward to the 'zombie-fied' areas!!!

Mae

Don't forget the CDT/TCM tie-in from 2007.

Wow...! You as an employee knows something we don't? That makes you a prophet!

seriously thou, I love the arrogant scareactors, who love to post things that mean nothing, so people will ask them... Just so they can say "I can't tell you." its so mature..

At any rate.. Even thou it was said that the humor house would not be the one we are thinking of... I have a feeling it is Zombiegeddon.

I agree.

The story behind the house we were told in rehearsal makes me a little nervous to attempt this house.

I hope it lives up to its potential!

I think you guys will make it legendary by the end of the run! A really great concept, I can't wait to see it come together. It's not going to be what everyone seems to "think" it will be, which makes it all the more fun! Can't wait to see you all in action...you'll make the guests want to be more observant of ZAP! ;)

seriously thou, I love the arrogant scareactors, who love to post things that mean nothing, so people will ask them... Just so they can say "I can't tell you." its so mature..

At any rate.. Even thou it was said that the humor house would not be the one we are thinking of... I have a feeling it is Zombiegeddon.

I think it's because of forums like this that make people arrogant. Look at how many people post info videos about HHN from July to September and take them down by the time the event details are released.

This is the same crap that happened on Vault, scareactors being looked to for info and some of them take it too far. I understand the termination thing, I'm an employee too. But I won't go around trying to post about things in a "beat-around-the-bush" sorta way. If I can't say it, I won't say anything at all. Not some stupid hints or odd-ball clues to make people ask me for info. I bet this guy also has people PM him for more detailed info... And if he's so worried about getting terminated due to what he says, maybe he should stay off the boards and quit wasting his and our time...

Just sayin... But I won't say anymore because I don't wanna get terminated. hahahaha

Way to be rude.

People are misunderstanding the concept of what the house and sz being tied together is. All TMan was trying to do, is inform people of the misunderstanding. This is all, he in no way was acting as if he knows more than you. The fact is, yes we do. But we cannot say what to keep our jobs.

He was kind enough to correct the understanding of how they connect differently than old houses/sz's, now you know and will shortly find out how. There's no need to bring that poor attitude here like that. Dang

Way to be rude.

People are misunderstanding the concept of what the house and sz being tied together is. All TMan was trying to do, is inform people of the misunderstanding. This is all, he in no way was acting as if he knows more than you. The fact is, yes we do. But we cannot say what to keep our jobs.

He was kind enough to correct the understanding of how they connect differently than old houses/sz's, now you know and will shortly find out how. There's no need to bring that poor attitude here like that. Dang

I agree. I didn't see anything arrogant or taunting about what Tman said.

On-topic, I don't really have a feeling for this house yet. I don't know why, but the description didn't spark a positive or negative reaction from me. I'm not sure what to expect, but if I get to go I'm sure it will wow me. :)

Edited by Sweeneys Emo Kid Megz

You're right. When they said "the one you're thinking of" I believe they meant Psychoscareapy, which has built up a reputation for mixing scary and funny.