HHN XX Merchandise 2010

RichieRocket

I don't like either one of them. But I have never really been a fan of huge pictures on the front of a shirt. My favorites were from HHN 12 and 13 with the small chest print on the front and the main image on the back. But I will still buy them this year anyway. haha

I love your sig.

ON TOPIC - I love the way fear looks.. minus the fro.

He looks like Chis Angel OD'd on steroids.

Edited by Shadow Creek

They have them out already? And this is another question just for everyone. When does the store start selling the merch?

AH the question, year after year, nobody seems to know the answer too. Every year I go in every day to all the stores and ask "When will the lanyard be out?" "When will the merch be out?", every year we get as many answers as the people you ask, and every stinking year the merch comes out either later the same day or the next day after I asked and nobody at Uni knows.

For example I've already been told the lanyards came out last week and they sold out (har har), last Friday, Today (Monday) and opening day (this Friday). All by guest services employees.

I had a myriad of similar answers about the merch for this year from various employees. So I guess the only real answer is "When it comes out"

I honestly have know idea why they wait so long. The more you sell earlier... the more you make or the less you have at the end.

Edited by JWFearman

AH the question, year after year, nobody seems to no the answer too. Every year I go in every day to all the stores and ask "When will the lanyard be out?" "When will the merch be out?", every year we get as many answers as the people you ask, and every stinking year the merch comes out either later the same day I asked and nobody at Uni knows.

For example I've already been told the lanyards came out last week and they sold out (har har), last Friday, Today (Monday) and opening day (this Friday). All by guest services employees.

I had a myriad of similar answers about the merch for this year from various employees. So I guess the only real answer is ":Wehn it comes out"

Not talking bad about HHN employees, but the services people never seem to know any details at all... I've noticed that they are the WRONG people to ask about any kind of date or time anything will be in stock or restocked. It's just a matter of ignorance or sometimes they were never told so they won't have an answer. Iunno. I don't expect much from them...

Not talking bad about HHN employees, but the services people never seem to know any details at all... I've noticed that they are the WRONG people to ask about any kind of date or time anything will be in stock or restocked. It's just a matter of ignorance or sometimes they were never told so they won't have an answer. Iunno. I don't expect much from them...

Oh no I'm not bashing them (Except the ones who flat out lie)

I know they only know what they are told... and what they are allowed to say. I just don't understand why it is such a mystery.

Edited by JWFearman

AH the question, year after year, nobody seems to know the answer too. Every year I go in every day to all the stores and ask "When will the lanyard be out?" "When will the merch be out?", every year we get as many answers as the people you ask, and every stinking year the merch comes out either later the same day or the next day after I asked and nobody at Uni knows.

I had a myriad of similar answers about the merch for this year from various employees. So I guess the only real answer is "When it comes out"

I honestly have know idea why they wait so long. The more you sell earlier... the more you make or the less you have at the end.

Thanks jw, I only asked because my family and I always get the tshirts before the event starts and luckily I am going to the employee preview this year and I wanted a shirt to wear to school but I guess that wont happen.

Thanks jw, I only asked because my family and I always get the tshirts before the event starts and luckily I am going to the employee preview this year and I wanted a shirt to wear to school but I guess that wont happen.

Best bet... sometime this week :P I'm guessing it is at least Wednesday... But I have no idea.

Pardon the pun, but it looks a little bare bones to me. Where's the pins? Those seem to come out much earlier than this and I'd hate to think that they are cutting those items from their souveniers.

In 2008 there was a shirt that had a really scary Bloody Mary face and only the smallest bit of HHN marketing stuff on the back. I hope we get something like that for Fear. My favorite HHN shirt is still 2004's FREAKIN SCARY, and they have yet to hold a candle to HOS's shirts.

Mae

It seems the store has a glitch right now! You can by the 2 shirts now for FREE! It cost me $6.95 for shipping and that was it!

are you speaking of items from the beta site? Because if so, last I checked that wasn't open to the public or ready to actually be running as a store, so you're not purschasing any real product as of yet. They've just got to make sure the site is operational.

Pardon the pun, but it looks a little bare bones to me. Where's the pins? Those seem to come out much earlier than this and I'd hate to think that they are cutting those items from their souveniers.

Well we know there is a special pin and lanyard just for AP holder... so there is AT LEAST that.

In 2008 there was a shirt that had a really scary Bloody Mary face and only the smallest bit of HHN marketing stuff on the back. I hope we get something like that for Fear.

couldn't agree more about that shirt it is one of my favorite shirt of all time as it is so different from all the other black shirts with blood writing.

are you speaking of items from the beta site? Because if so, last I checked that wasn't open to the public or ready to actually be running as a store, so you're not purschasing any real product as of yet. They've just got to make sure the site is operational.

Well if I get them then cool. If I don't, oh well. I'll be getting them anyways so it doesn't really matter to me.

I've noticed that the Fear on the shirt and the Fear that was pictures in the media gifts look different. I wonder if this is another case of shirts being sent off to printing before everything was final. Kind of like how the 2007 house shirts said PsychoScareapy: Silent Night, Deadly Night on the back and how Blood Masquerade was left off of the 2006 poster.

Edited by Gambit