HHN XX Merchandise 2010

RichieRocket

I saw a bunch lantern pins but I only saw the FEAR pins a couple times. Has anyone ever seen the FEAR pins in any of the Uni stores? I don't want to buy them at a cart. :o

I purchased my FEAR pin at the Universal Studios Store when I went opening weekend. I'm going back to HHN tomorrow and I will let you know if I see them there...

Edited by TNA

The Fear pins are only being sold at the Universal Store at the front of the park, so I was told by the cashier that helped me at least. Also, when I stopped in last weekend, they were not out on display, I actually had to go up the the main register, tell them I was looking the guest artist pin of Fear, and then they reached in box that was behind and below the lip of the counter and handed me one. Not sure why it seemed so secretive, but it definitely felt like they were keeping it hushed.

I bought all my pins at MIB... including the AP pin and lanyard... (Of course that was opening night)

On a related note. I will be there tonight with the 2 fear buttons and possibly 2 others if I run out. So far BlackMask, Sylvanas, and another HNN member (I feel terrible but I didn't catch her name... let me know if you read this)got the buttons.

I am recouping from being sick so I don't know how long we will stay. Catch me early! I'll make it easy and I'll wear my JWFearman shirt.

Edited by JWFearman

I bought all my pins at MIB... including the AP pin and lanyard... (Of course that was opening night)

On a related note. I will be there tonight with the 2 fear buttons and possibly 2 others if I run out. So far BlackMask, Sylvanas, and another HNN member (I feel terrible but I didn't catch her name... let me know if you read this)got the buttons.

I am recouping from being sick so I don't know how long we will stay. Catch me early! I'll make it easy and I'll wear my JWFearman shirt.

yeah, Thank you Fearman, I really like my button :)

You mean there's more than one pin? I bought the lantern pin yesterday, finally, and now I guess I need to search for the other one as well.

I see many old HHN t-shirts on guests walking around the parks, and the more I see, the more I realize how much the shirts of the past 4 years truly suck. They are all basically the same, with *put year's slogan in red on front* and the list of houses on the back. My favorite shirts so far are from 2005, and I just don't know why we can't go back to those kind, with more options, long sleeve shirts, etc. 2000 even had orange t-shirts! And are we ever going to get hoodies?

Hi guys, a little request. I have just got back to the UK from an awesome time at HHN XX and after searching high and low for the Fear Pin I was unable to get one. I asked at multiple locations but couldn't obtain one anywhere. I was told they had sold out a long time ago but it looks like I wasn't told the truth. If anyone has a spare or wouldn't mind picking one up to send to me I would really appreciate it. Of course I would pay you for your troubles and the pin............

Hi guys, a little request. I have just got back to the UK from an awesome time at HHN XX and after searching high and low for the Fear Pin I was unable to get one. I asked at multiple locations but couldn't obtain one anywhere. I was told they had sold out a long time ago but it looks like I wasn't told the truth. If anyone has a spare or wouldn't mind picking one up to send to me I would really appreciate it. Of course I would pay you for your troubles and the pin............

There are a couple of FEAR pins for sale on ebay...

I have a Frequent Fear Pass and will be going several more times before the event is over. If I see one, I would be glad to pick it up for you and send it to you for cost plus shipping. I am sure it will not be that much to ship.

I have a Frequent Fear Pass and will be going several more times before the event is over. If I see one, I would be glad to pick it up for you and send it to you for cost plus shipping. I am sure it will not be that much to ship.

Ah that is incredibly kind of you and I would really appreciate it. :) If you do happen to grab one I'll pay immediately with whatever option is better for you. I checked out Ebay but they are all incredibly marked up and after spending so much on getting to the event etc and all merchandise, its just unaffordable to pay like 3x cost + silly shipping costs. Thank you again.......... Fingers crossed.

WOW! after going to Howl O scream and seeing the level of their merchandise... I was almost embarrassed by how... lacking... Halloween Horror Nights is.

They have an entire STORE for HOS:

13 some odd event shirts, 6 girl shirts, real guitars, guitar picks, pins, Glasses, tumblers, shot glasses, HOODIES and on and on...

Universal needs to step to the plate... what they have is just sad.

Die-Hard uni fans avert your eyes...

SAM_0942.jpg

SAM_0948.jpg

SAM_0947.jpg

SAM_0946.jpg

SAM_0945.jpg

SAM_0944.jpg

SAM_0943.jpg

SAM_0941.jpg

SAM_0940.jpg

SAM_0939.jpg

SAM_0937.jpg

Edited by JWFearman

I also went to Howl 'O Scream and although I agree that it's kind of cool that they have a whole store devoted to it, but didn't you find the merchandise really poor? I spent quite a while in there trying to buy something but it was all a bit lacklustre. I ended up spending 75c on a guitar plectrum just so I had something other than my Alone t-shirt. (Alone was awesome by the way). HHN could do with a lot more merchandise for sure though but for me personally, what they did have was a lot easier for me to buy than anything at Busch.

I didn't find the merchandise poor at all. They break the "Black shirt with blood writing" trend that Universal is plagued with. I didn't like all the shirts but there were plenty to chose from. they had embroidered Hats (Which we haven't seen since HHN 15), Hoodies (Which we have frequently begged for and NEVER got), and at least 6 girl shirts (which we haven't seen since HHN 15)

As for the guitar, I think it is cool as a piece of merchandise from a haunted attraction. I don't really expect them to have a Les Paul... the fact that it playable and not just a prop is cool to me... and the base was $85.00.

Edited by JWFearman

Yeah, I never realized how crappy our merch was until I went to Busch last year Labor Day weekend, and saw their whole store with HOS merch. I think unless we start a serious letter or email writing campaign, tell TJ or whomever every single time we see him, and stop by guest services with suggestions, over and over and over again, things will never change. Their sales would most definitely increase if there was a greater selection of merchandise to choose from. People like me, who dislike the stuff so much they've never bought a damn thing (and of course, 2005 was one of the years I missed), would spend more money, instead of just $9 or $10 on a pin.

I didn't find the merchandise poor at all. They break the "Black shirt with blood writing" trend that Universal is plagued with. I didn't like all the shirts but there were plenty to chose from. they had embroidered Hats (Which we haven't seen since HHN 15), Hoodies (Which we have frequently begged for and NEVER got), and at least 6 girl shirts (which we haven't seen since HHN 15)

As for the guitar, I think it is cool as a piece of merchandise from a haunted attraction. I don't really expect them to have a Les Paul... the fact that it playable and not just a prop is cool to me... and the base was $85.00.

With reference to the guitar it wasn't really the quality of the guitar that I was getting at, it is the fact that it was just a bunch of stickers on a regular guitar. So in theory, as long as you could get hold of the stickers, you could put them on ANY guitar, or drums, base, whatever. If it was printed on then that's a different ball game, it would be nice to own. It's just randomly placed stickers on a poor guitar doesn't scream "must buy" to me.

Also only one of the 3 shirts at Uni has blood writing on it. I agree they could do with many more but again I'm just getting to the fact that yeah Busch has more but more doesn't really mean better. Of course that's just for my own personal taste and I couldn't find one T that I liked. The My X is Psycho hoody was pretty cool though.

I'd also like to say I think Busch have put on a great event this year and in my opinion Blood Relations was FAR superior to B+T. Might have something to do with a certain MJR or it might just have catered to my tastes more as I've never enjoyed Bill+Ted.

In conclusion though, more merch please Uni!

With reference to the guitar it wasn't really the quality of the guitar that I was getting at, it is the fact that it was just a bunch of stickers on a regular guitar. So in theory, as long as you could get hold of the stickers, you could put them on ANY guitar, or drums, base, whatever. If it was printed on then that's a different ball game, it would be nice to own. It's just randomly placed stickers on a poor guitar doesn't scream "must buy" to me.

Also only one of the 3 shirts at Uni has blood writing on it. I agree they could do with many more but again I'm just getting to the fact that yeah Busch has more but more doesn't really mean better. Of course that's just for my own personal taste and I couldn't find one T that I liked. The My X is Psycho hoody was pretty cool though.

I'd also like to say I think Busch have put on a great event this year and in my opinion Blood Relations was FAR superior to B+T. Might have something to do with a certain MJR or it might just have catered to my tastes more as I've never enjoyed Bill+Ted.

In conclusion though, more merch please Uni!

I guess what Uni should do is release some really awesome stickers for us to put everywhere? like guitars, I would buy like 10 stickers, specially for the car

Well, just like with meats meetz... ZAp could have had all kinds of merchandise. Simple laminated member cards, T-shirts, etc.

Its just run of the mill, hum-drum, same thing every year... believe me, I'm the last person to come to this realization (If you've seen my collection) so i went back to 15 and before and realized... we had a lot cooler stuff. It doesn't have to be really expensive IMO... but just more unique so when I look at my collection I can actually tell the difference between years.