HHN XX Merchandise 2010

RichieRocket

I was surprised today to see that they have 2 of the shirts for this years event on the official online merchandise store.

I checked it over the holiday weekend and they were not there before.

Here is the link to the store...

http://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/ProductList.aspx?parentCategory=events(merchandisebasecatalog)&categoryName=events|halloween horror nights xx(merchandisebasecatalog)

Here are the images also from that site...

L_UniversalOrlandoHHNXXHousesTShirtHHN2010FLORIDAHOUSETEE.jpgL_UniversalOrlandoHHNXXTShirtHHN2010FLORIDAMARKETINGTEE.jpg

Those 2 shirts are really awesome! Thanks for sharing, Richie.

No problem, glad i can contribute to this great site..

I was actually surprised to see that stuff online so early, usually we start getting merch in the park first and photos from our board members the week prior to the event start.

Edited by RichieRocket

yeah, Kind of a letdown.... he looks just like the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers, but bald :/

what's up with his head, looks so weird I expected horns or a crown, well anyways, pretty cool shirts, I will definitely buy one this year, the A new age of darkness begins one,

I wonder, that color looks like glow in the dark, has Uni ever released glow in the dark shirts? looks that way but I don't know

I love, love, love, love, LOVE the house shirt. It has so much more style than previous incarnations. Definite purchase.

I also like the look of the Icon shirt, especially the nice touch of the lantern. The face of FEAR, however, is a little disappointing. I was picturing something a little more demonic - with kind of the roots growing out of his head (what it looked like in the video). The hair makes him look like Frankenstein like someone else mentioned. The wings, however, look awesome, as do the chains - what a cool idea (with the whole genie-in-a-lantern concept). Basically, the only thing I don't like is the fact that FEAR has hair, and the expression on his face - looks a little goofy. Can't wait to see some glossy media shots of FEAR, though!

Both of these will be definite purchases. Now where's that third shirt?

LOVE the shirts. Fear on the other hand is another story. He look like the Frankenstein Monster's illegitimate Grandson. However it is still early and I can't see much in the picture so I'm still keeping my hopes up. :)

Edited by Gambit

Fear looks so much more human than I expected him to! I kind of like it though....icons, in my opinion, are more scary when they resemble something that could exist in real like.

(a good example might be The Director ::shutters::creepy but I love him!)

He does sorta look like he could be related to Frankenstein tho :P No complaints on my end, however!! I'm definitely buying one of these bad boys this year :P

I don't like either one of them. But I have never really been a fan of huge pictures on the front of a shirt. My favorites were from HHN 12 and 13 with the small chest print on the front and the main image on the back. But I will still buy them this year anyway. haha

Totally agree. I wish they did more subtle designs.