84 members have voted

1. 1. Most Anticipated

• The Coven
    • Zombie Gras
    • Saws n' Steam
    • Esqueleto Muerte
    • XX: Fear Revealed
    • HHN: 20 Years of Fear

1. Saws n' Steam - The New York area needs a new memorable zone. This one sounds like it could get the job done.

2. The Coven - Sounds Halloween-ish.

3. XX: Fear Revealed - Purely because I wanna meet this damn Icon.

4. Esqueleto Muerte - I think this zone will take people by surprise. Sounds like I'm going to have to venture in a little toasted.

5. Zombie Gras - Could be fun.

6. HHN: 20 Years of Fear - Sounds like a pure entrance scarezone

Probably Saws n Steam, even though I think it has a stupid name and the backstory seems silly, I like the description of the setting, and I really hope that this is a chainsaw zone.

Zombie Gras sounds more fun than scary. I'm interested in Fear Revealed and 20 Years of Fear also.

1. Saws n' Steam- :chainsaw: and I am apart of it B)

2. Zombie Gras-Zombies AND Mardi Gras?!?!?! Bravo

3. The Coven- Very halloween feel to it and witches are very sexy to me. Dont judge :unsure:

4. Esqueleto Muerte- Feels like Día de los Muertos. I freaking love Día de los Muertos.

5. XX: Fear Revealed- Only for the revelation of who HE is, other than that, very vague on what exactly is going on and who will be apart of it

6. HHN: 20 Years of Fear- Of course this was expected and in someways needed, but eh, we shall see

1. XX: Fear Revealed - Picked this for a couple of reasons. Number one is that I'm pretty sure it's the icon zone/show. This will be my first year, and the one thing I wanted the most out of it was to meet the icons, as they are what made me want to attend this event. If I see the Usher and the Caretaker here (my favorites), I am going to be a VERY happy girl. Number two, we get to meet the new icon. I barely know anything about this guy and I'm already nervous. If they let that... thing... loose into the crowd, I'm getting the hell out of Dodge (and you just know they're going to stick him on stilts so he towers over everyone).

2. HHN: 20 Years of Fear - another scarezone full of characters I haven't met yet. Sounds like a good "entry scarezone" too.

3. Zombie Gras - this could be a lot of fun

4. Esqueleto Muerte

5. The Coven

6. Saws 'n Steam - I only put this one last because I think it's the chainsaw zone, and I'm not afraid of chainsaws. Perhaps the scareactors in this zone will change that...