HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay mike Aiello's video just makes me want to go out my front door and run, not walk to orlando to make opening night! It's only 1349.90 (according to mapquest) miles.....think I can make it? i am so pumped for this year it's a shame i have to wait until oct.28th to get there. Going earlier next year. arrrrrrrrrrr!!

I find it interesting how it says

"Item specifics

Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened , undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read more"

Yet the box is obviously opened.

Ebay posts that on all of their new posts.

Mae

Ebay posts that on all of their new posts.

Mae

Oh. Don't know much about ebay. I bought some stuff for my home-haunt, ended up almost getting my mom's credit card almost getting declined and all that bad stuff, simply because I didn't know how to use the payment/biding system. They have some really good stuff on their, which I really want to buy, but I don't want to wind back up in that past situation.

I wish Eddie would have his own little zone, apart from Jack's set. For Eddie just doesn't fit within that vintage carnival feel. I can understand Cindy being with Albert, but not Jack with Eddie (solely due to extreme different exvironments).

Well Dr Jimmy she can be tyranical sometimes. Throw a set of devil horns on her I might buy it

but Gordon Ramsey would be a good icon

http://www.zimbio.com/Jillian+Michaels/articles/35/I+Have+Met+the+Devil

Actually, an Icon like this would be quite terrifying - imagine her forcing her fatty subjects to lose weight by any means necessary, including chainsaw liposuction.

Considering the average shape of the typical American Theme Park guest (myself included), this would tap into many deeply held personal terrors.

Awesome! Can't wait to see pics and some early reviews. Also if someone can get a list of characters for Bill and Ted that would be great

That info won't be posted till after the event starts. It's still not open to the public, so no pics or show info can be posted yet. Employee preview is still considered one of our rehearsals. So just give it a couple days... you'll see the list somewhere.