HHN XX Discussion

Have i told you I love you today kind sir.

Not yet, but you will. And Happy Birthday you Equinox Baby.

Man, all this talk of bearing marks and being his and stuff reminds me a lot of BDSM.

This Halloween, Adaru Is Going to Make You His Bitch.

As we are all HHN obsessed fans, and as FEAR has been behind the event since the beginning, we've all been His bitch for years. Look how He got us to summon Him, we could not have done that if we hadn't wanted to - as a certain Cenobite once said "It is minds that summon us, not hands." We have always belonged to Him.

Also what to make of FEAR's comments like "I have always been inside all of you"?

:lol: that really made me laugh!

Fear in a leather thong dancing lol :lol:

Oddly enough 2010 also was the XXth anniversary of another big Theme Park Event that has grown and grown over the years... Gay Days.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha, this has nothing to do with anything really....but someone is selling one of the media press kits/branding irons for $975 on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Halloween-Horror-Nights-XX-Media-Kit-2010-Press-HHN-New-/110588859212?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bf9c134c

I'd rather have Mary's music box, which was only going for $375 last time I checked...

Mae

Another not-really-related topic...but not sure where else to put it...no Rip Ride Rockit at the event this year :angry:

ORLANDO, Fla.

The Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster at Universal Studios Florida will remain closed indefinitely, theme park officials said on Monday.

Officials insist the maintenance is not related to a Sept. 2 safety warning from Maurer Sohne, the German steel company that makes the ride’s vehicles. The company warned that the coupling that holds the two cars together may not be “fatigue endurable.”

Universal Orlando said the safety concerns from Maurer Sohne would have been addressed soon after the memo’s release and the ride’s closure was not related to the safety bulletin. However, Maurer Sohne said the repair solution or new design would not be available for two to three months.

Universal closed the attraction last Wednesday and said it was undergoing unrelated maintenance. It said the closure was temporary.

Universal Orlando spokesman Tom Schroder said on Monday that the ride’s extended closure was due to the park’s decision to do annual maintenance on the attraction.

“The Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit was operating safely when we closed it for maintenance and it will be operating safely when we reopen it,” said Schroder.

No timeline was given for when the ride might reopen.

"We don't forecast when an attraction will reopen from annual maintenance due to the fluid nature of the maintenance work,” Schroder said.

Rip Ride Rockit opened in August 2009.

EDIT: Couple stories...maybe it's not 2-3 months right now...that might just be when they implement the big fix with the car links. Not sure.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/universals-rip-ride-rockit-roller-coaster-to-remain-928579.html

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-09-20/business/os-universal-rip-ride-rockit-shutdown20100917_1_roller-coaster-coaster-trains-universal-orlando

http://www.examiner.com/insider-travel-in-orlando/florida-s-newest-roller-coaster-rip-ride-rockit-shut-down

Edited by Oysterhead00

Ha ha ha, this has nothing to do with anything really....but someone is selling one of the media press kits/branding irons for $975 on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Halloween-Horror-Nights-XX-Media-Kit-2010-Press-HHN-New-/110588859212?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bf9c134c

I find it interesting how it says

"Item specifics

Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened , undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read more"

Yet the box is obviously opened.

yeah that media gift, a little too much... well, the brand is not really that cool, is a little bit of a letdown, I was expecting a lantern, I wanted to see a lantern,

the brand concept is not what I had in mind, and is not an object that you could easily use for decoration, like the lantern is, I mean the brand is cool but lantern better

2 things... First off I'm glad Eddie will be running around in the scarezone, that's gonna be great. Also having Chance in it too will be cool. Second... Aiello never mentioned BM. I wonder if he did this on purpose?

Well, remember that cannot say the words "Bloody Mary". So I'm sure he avoided it on purpose.

He sure does make everything sound great. I love his enthusiasm. It's infectious. You can tell that he's just as big a HHN geek as we are. So awesome.

I've got to say the only thing I'm not amped about is the Havoc house. Military and soldiers just doesn't sound very scary or Halloween-y to me. But according to some past posts,. it's sounds like there are a lot of you that are pumped for it. I guess it's just personal taste. It's just not my thing.

Great to hear about The Coven embracing the iconography of Halloween itself. I always like them to include that along with all the original content every year (like The Hallow did 2 years ago).