HHN XX Discussion

Not sure if this has been posted yet....here he is....saw this posted on HHN facebook page

61780_1602605263488_1186786078_1771898_1762472_n.jpg

Mmmm... I don't know, I mean the face is really cool but the body kinda sucks, I thought his whole body was going to be full of roots, the chest looks kinda weird like smooth, idk,

Edited by black7mask

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I saw that APH stuff, and noticed they get discounts. I'm not an annual pass holder, but would I be able to use that promo code to get a discount on hotels?

I am not an pass holder so I do not know for sure, but I would assume that they might check to see your pass when you check into the hotel.

Just read through all the posts from the past ten days when I was off in the Worker's Paradise, oh wait wasn't that the other one?

Anyway, after seeing the new picture of FEAR I gotta admit he is oddly hot. And since XX is his brand, maybe Dos Equis really should be the signature drink?

The Most Interesting Sumerian Fear Demon in the World.

To Badyesgoodmaybe - the whole severed finger thing is the motif for Howl-O-Screem this year NOT HHN. Whereas I would never suggest to a person with a mental/personality/social disorder that they should mutilate themselves it is obvious that for this years theme cutting off a finger would be inappropriate. Branding yourself with XX would fit the theme.

You need to RSVP to the event and add a guest. As long as you have done that and he has a ticket for the event... bob's you're Uncle.

BOB is somebody's uncle? Aunt maybe, but Uncle?

To Badyesgoodmaybe - the whole severed finger thing is the motif for Howl-O-Screem this year NOT HHN. Whereas I would never suggest to a person with a mental/personality/social disorder that they should mutilate themselves it is obvious that for this years theme cutting off a finger would be inappropriate. Branding yourself with XX would fit the theme.

BOB is somebody's uncle? Aunt maybe, but Uncle?

Yeah I was going to say people shouldn't prevoke our resident unstable to hurt herself. :P

However I saw the media gift and my first thought... my goodness what if someone does brand themself?...

nice! I haven't got my yet <_<

I got the news letter and my HNN shirt, I totally forgot about the news letter too, it was a nice surprise.

but on topic, I'm more interested in seeing the bottom half, I hope with him being on stilts he doesn't look foolish with his mesh of human and tree mixture. I suppose it depends on what type of stilts they use.