HHN XX Discussion

When you RSVP for the AP party, I love the bigger FEAR picture shown.

fear.jpg

I have a feeling we might see Fear on Stilts. And I don't think it's a cape, looks more like a steam punkish type of chest armor.

Yeah I completely agree, to me it didn't look like skin on his chest, it looks more like leather, the colors of the chest and the face don't match at all,

and I don't know I don't picture Fear without a shirt, or pants, I think he will be fully dressed, I mean, I hope he is...

With time to spare, a lantern, and a lighter, I got an idea.

I made a mock-up HHNXX lantern and took a whole photoshoot.

086-1.jpg?t=1283989478

093-1.jpg?t=1283989507

087.jpg?t=1283989534

Oh this is so awesome, for a moment there I jumped thinking this was a real lantern from the event or something, I really like it!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see the big deal in a "safe zone". They're not affecting my experience, I could care less if people choose to get scared. Honestly, if this is someone's first year and they REALLY aren't having a good time and they don't like it, who are we to say they should suffer through it. If someone is in tears because they're terrified, they shold have the right to step off to the side away from the crowd and everyone else to collect themselves.

It actually is a new policy they started last year. They may have used it in the past, but it is new again And I think it is horrible. I feel like it takes away from the full submersion in fear when a scareacter all of a sudden stops a scare because some one is on the sidewalk all of a sudden. And it leaves room for people to taunt from the sides

"they may have used it in the past, but it's new again..."

WAT.

That is just aweful and severely limits scareactors space and give a safe zone for guests. Bad news if they keep this up.

yeah I agree that it does suck, however when people get scared and running, that curb becomes a trip hazard and all of a sudden the person running face plants on the concrete, causing injury to themselves and then Universal has a law suit on their handsl...sucks but it is the nature of the beast. Fortunately, this doesn't really affect our scares very much. Just stay on the street if you want to be targeted :)

I keep Thinking...

What Music are they going to use for the Scarezones??

I mean, esqueleto Muerte, Zombie Gras, Saws and Steam, I wonder if they would put some Midnight syndicate music, or music related to the subject of the scarezone...

I just really hope is scary and cool and not cheesy, specially Esqueleto Muerte, the scarezone is looking really good, but the music has to be amazing too...

I keep Thinking...

What Music are they going to use for the Scarezones??

I mean, esqueleto Muerte, Zombie Gras, Saws and Steam, I wonder if they would put some Midnight syndicate music, or music related to the subject of the scarezone...

I just really hope is scary and cool and not cheesy, specially Esqueleto Muerte, the scarezone is looking really good, but the music has to be amazing too...

I honestly think Esqueleto is going to more of a party atmosphere.... more cool than scary.

I honestly think Esqueleto is going to more of a party atmosphere.... more cool than scary.

They are describing it, literally, as a "dance." Whether that implies a "party zone" (which I find unlikely) or a more deliberate, creepy movement type situation remains to be seen.

yeah, I'm thinking mariachi music maybe....

I doubt it will be "mariachi" music. That would be too festive. Something with, possibly, a Danny Elfman type feel to it.

I was thinking Zombie Gras would be more of a party zone. Maybe we'll have two.

Nope. Zombie Gras has more SA on set than any other scarezone, and is actually in one of the more confined areas of the park. There's a really funny gag that they've told us about, but the goal of the area is to actually be scary.

The coolest part about the zone is that it is tied directly to Zombiegeddon, not just theme-wise but with story elements as well.

Yeah I completely agree, to me it didn't look like skin on his chest, it looks more like leather, the colors of the chest and the face don't match at all,

and I don't know I don't picture Fear without a shirt, or pants, I think he will be fully dressed, I mean, I hope he is...

What? You've never heard of... NAKED FEAR???

They are describing it, literally, as a "dance." Whether that implies a "party zone" (which I find unlikely) or a more deliberate, creepy movement type situation remains to be seen.

I doubt it will be "mariachi" music. That would be too festive. Something with, possibly, a Danny Elfman type feel to it.

I hope is not mariachi, that's what I was thinking about, if it is a fun party zone, that sounds really cool, but mariachi will make it cheesy, I would hate to hear "La Cucaracha" song,

Hate that song :mellow:

The Cucaracha Song

Yeah Danny Elfman soundtrack sounds great, and just about right,

black7mask, on 08 September 2010 - 08:21 PM, said:

What? You've never heard of... NAKED FEAR???

I was thinking, it wouild be nice if he were dressed, seeing as he may be on stilts....

Mae

I just found out I'm in scene 10 in a soundstage house. How many scenes do you think ss's normally hold?

I know somewhere else it said 10. But I think one of the Soundstage houses this year is supposed to be HUGE so it could potentially be longer.

Also, I know nothing about scenes or anything like that, but I know I saw 10 scenes per house in a previous post.