HHN 2010: House of 1000 Corpses: 3D

DTH316

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Largest maze, here we come! The line for this, I expect, will be ridiculous probably all night long. While the GP are hitting up F13 and NOES, all the year-after-year fans will be running to this. Also with the fad of 3D. Will we see a repeat next year of what's going to be the number 1 rated maze? Probably.

• 3 weeks later...

Article on House of 1,000 Corpses by Dread Central

It explains a bit more about the 3D being used.

What's interesting is that inside of the article, it seems to imply that some of the actual props/sets from the film will be used in the maze. From the article:

We still have a lot of props left over from the original film - as it was shot here (on the lot) - which Rob gave us years ago to hold on to, so we’ve incorporated them into the attraction.

House of 1,000 Corpses is sounding better and better by the minute. :D

Edited by Freakazoid

Article on House of 1,000 Corpses by Dread Central

It explains a bit more about the 3D being used.

What's interesting is that inside of the article, it seems to imply that some of the actual props/sets from the film will be used in the maze. From the article:

We still have a lot of props left over from the original film - as it was shot here (on the lot) - which Rob gave us years ago to hold on to, so we’ve incorporated them into the attraction.

House of 1,000 Corpses is sounding better and better by the minute. :D

yeahh! if im correct, they still had the head from one of the animatronics in the murder ride from the movie and its being used. im pretty sure it was albert fish? He's the one that stuck nails in his groin...lol

yeahh! if im correct, they still had the head from one of the animatronics in the murder ride from the movie and its being used. im pretty sure it was albert fish? He's the one that stuck nails in his groin...lol

That's the white-beard guy in the behind-the-scenes video that popped out with pins all over him right?

I just wanted to comfort you guys that this maze won't be repeated next year.

@HorrorNights: if I had more than three dollars to my name for the next three months, I would so be there. Haven't gotten to see zombie in 2010 yet. Seen him at least once a year since 1996.

@sikbblgum I may never do it again...you never know how these things go....borrow from your parents. LOL!

so i watched a video by sharpproductions if any of you know who they are on youtube, and they went to employee preview last night and they made a video with little clips and they put a little bit of HOTC in there along with Saw Game On and NOES, also a little bit of the opening ceremonies, and a little bit of the video for the terror tram. it is an amazing video but there are spoilers like i said they recorded the mazes and put parts in the video. i'll post it on the general discussion page so its easier to find but back on topic!

of what i saw from that little 20-30 second clip. it. was. AMAZING! it looked SO awesome! it looked like the characters playing baby and spaulding were dead on which makes me extremely happy(:

so yeahh im gonna post that video on the general discussion page for those of you who want to watch it(: