HHN 2010: House of 1000 Corpses: 3D

DTH316

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depends if you have to give them back after.

If they're free and you get to keep them as a souvenir then yes, they one up Knotts, haha

In the meanwhile, a dollar for MULTIPLE 3D glasses at Knotts doesn't seem like much that you get to keep that also has the maze names on them (I'm not sure if they still do now but they used to)

I also remember the original C3. And that maze was amazing as well as it's other location in the arcade. Probably the only time for me that clowns were both scary and funny. Plus it was a VERY long maze, which was good.

So I'm still not seeing how this is going in the T2:3D queue, Am I that slow? (mind you I havent been on T2 in a loooong time, aside from RHPC last year)

I was recently doing some reasearch and I noticed at the the side of the T2:3D que facing the main entrance, there is an opening that i guess you can call an entrance that meets with the que.Stay with me now(lol), and there is a very huge spot between the globe theater, and T2:3D that meets the specifications that murdy has given about the square footage and location of the 5th maze. As far as square footage goes is is the bigger than other mazes locations, and murdy had said that the location is very close to another maze which would be the Wild West Stunt SHow area. It makes the most possible sense.

i forgot to post this sooner but i remember we were talking about this somewhere...

as to if they would put TINY in HOTC or what they were going to do with him.

so i asked murdy on twitter and the answer is Yes.

He said that TINY will be a part of HOTC and you will see him in the firefly house and also he mentioned that he has something special planned for him.

This makes me happy cause TINY is one of my favorite characters(: lol

but just thought i'd share this because i remember it being discussed a while ago.

i forgot to post this sooner but i remember we were talking about this somewhere...

as to if they would put TINY in HOTC or what they were going to do with him.

so i asked murdy on twitter and the answer is Yes.

He said that TINY will be a part of HOTC and you will see him in the firefly house and also he mentioned that he has something special planned for him.

This makes me happy cause TINY is one of my favorite characters(: lol

but just thought i'd share this because i remember it being discussed a while ago.

My guess is that he'll either be a real person, possibly sitting down or using some kind of apparatus to look that tall or he'll be an effect. They could pull him off as an effect since he was so slow and lumbering.

My guess is that he'll either be a real person, possibly sitting down or using some kind of apparatus to look that tall or he'll be an effect. They could pull him off as an effect since he was so slow and lumbering.

could be im not sure. im just excited that he will some how be a part of the maze because he was one of my favorite characters(:

*EDIT* nevermind saw this on twitter earlier and forgot about it:

"Just kicked Mr. Zombie the latest make up sculpts for House of 1,000 Corpses, Dr. Satan, Captain Spaulding, Tiny etc."

so they will have an actor playing tiny since the made a make up sculpt for him?

Hey guys, I'm going to Uni tomorrow to check up on the construction of this maze. I'll try to take pictures if I can.

awesome will you be able to take pictures or video?

Edited by LeeRay

I know of at least one person who is tall enough to play Tiny who does HHN.

I mean, he's not quite as big as Matthew was, but he's close enough that an extra thick shoe sole will get him there.

yeahh i think i remember you saying something like that so he'll more than likely get that part which should be cool for him! lol

Hopefully I know how to transfer the pictures from my camera to the forums. Haha

well if theres a spot on your computer for a memory card then just put the memory card in the slot and your pictures should come up, then you save them to your computer. after that you just upload them on like photobucket or tinypic or something and then just get the URL and click on the "insert image" button on the middle bar where the smiley face thing is and just copy and paste the URL there and click " Insert Image " and it should insert the picture for you(:

if there is no spot for your memory card on your computer then you should have also gotten a cord with your camera that you can plug into your camera and then plug into your compuer so once you get it plugged into the camera and the computer the pictures should just come up and then save them to your computer and upload them on a site like photobucket or tinypic and then come to the forums and do the same thing that i said above.

*Sorry didnt mean to double post :\*

Edited by LeeRay

Well as for the 3D stuff, maybe they could do 3D screens on the "doors", pictures, and windows like they have the CGI animation show in this house in St. Louis (Except it would be in 3D):

Edited by Freakazoid

Yeah that could work. Today I was at the market and when I walked in they had some coupon machine, with a tv screen inside, and as I got closer we noticed it was projecting something. It was a 3-D ad!!!! I was so freaked out by this I had never seen one. Idk if they could utilize this inside HOTC but it didnt require glasses.

According to JMs twitter post the 3d will be the color spectrum type where certain colors come forward and others go back. There wouldnt be any need for any type of projection with this type of 3d. Its basically the same thing from K3. I assume they are simply making a better use of the color spectrum than knots' splashing color around.

Tiny may be on short stilts like the wolf from HOH.

According to JMs twitter post the 3d will be the color spectrum type where certain colors come forward and others go back. There wouldnt be any need for any type of projection with this type of 3d. Its basically the same thing from K3. I assume they are simply making a better use of the color spectrum than knots' splashing color around.

Tiny may be on short stilts like the wolf from HOH.

Well if thats the case, I wonder if they'll utilize the chain in the wall routine and have him snap at people.