HHN XX Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Mark M.

Jason and I might have the same issue if he doesn't renew his. We could probably carpool either way?

we are lucky this year as our APs expire the middle of oct and we ar comming down before they expire.

Lyn we can't car pool opening weekend as we are staying on property, and thursday 9/30 we are planning on all day in the parks and HHN, but if you guys what to ride with us on 10/1 we are planning on going that night for S&S to close so you guys can ride with us friday night or if you can do all day on thursday you guys can ride with us and hang out all day and night.

hope you can make it opening night.

see you in the shadows.

Jim & Judy

The carpooling is a great idea! Unfortunately, it looks like there is a very good chance we won't be attending this year. We'll have to live vicariously through everyone else's adventures, so make sure to have a lot of fun! ;)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The carpooling is a great idea! Unfortunately, it looks like there is a very good chance we won't be attending this year. We'll have to live vicariously through everyone else's adventures, so make sure to have a lot of fun! ;)

Oh Lyn, say it isn't so!

We still have to meet up somewhere at Citywalk to catch up and have a beverage or 2, so sorry to hear about your job situation!

I know I wish for this every year, but since I'm a GA resident it breaks my little heart that they don't extend the FL resident discount to GA as well. Its expensive to drive 7 hours but yet sooooo worth it. If they can advertise to GA residents for WWOHP then you think they can give us the extra discounts as well. **Sigh** One day :)

And Lyn, I'm so sad if you and Eric do not attend this year. Maybe we can do a fundraiser?!?!?

Well im going to hit up opening weekend and my car should have a few AP holders so if you guy need to meet up and drive into the park with one of us let me know. Oh ya im gonna try and start posting and not be lazy anymore.

I know I wish for this every year, but since I'm a GA resident it breaks my little heart that they don't extend the FL resident discount to GA as well. Its expensive to drive 7 hours but yet sooooo worth it. If they can advertise to GA residents for WWOHP then you think they can give us the extra discounts as well. **Sigh** One day :)

And Lyn, I'm so sad if you and Eric do not attend this year. Maybe we can do a fundraiser?!?!?

Agreed, I live on the border (as in less than a mile on 95,) I go to Uni just as much as someone who lives right on the other side of the border. Not fair!

Hey i have a question regarding discounts as a scareactor, for those of you whove done it before, is there a resort discount? How much? and how much is the HHN ticket discount for team members?

Yes there are Resort discounts, and I honestly don't remember the discount for HHN tickets.

Well this is just perfect for my trip, and ensures I will be able to do HHN for every night while I'm there. So cool... can't wait for the FFP+ pass pricing to come up!

I'm wondering what it will be too and whether FL Res or AP holders will get a discount.

Edit: I see they are listed on the page for AP so it looks like AP holders will get a discount.

Edited by Sylvanas

I'm wondering what the FFP+ and FFP+ with Express will cost with the AP holder discount.

Most likely be purchasing one anyways since I go most every FFP available evening.

My friend and I do the same thing. Look's like I'll be there 20 nights this year (TM Preview included ;P)

Unfortunately, it looks like there is a very good chance we won't be attending this year. We'll have to live vicariously through everyone else's adventures, so make sure to have a lot of fun! ;)

We'll miss you guys!!! :(

On the site update there is a new FFP plus express. Also a new FFP that includes Fridays (also available with express). No prices for those yet though.

I'm wondering what the FFP+ and FFP+ with Express will cost with the AP holder discount.

I thinking we'll need to get a loan to cover the cost :lol:

wow, they added Fridays to FFP, I'm just speechless :blink:

this is going to change a lot of things, will the park be full all the time now? I wonder why did they make this decision, I wonder how much they would be, I hope is not too expensive, I would love to be able to get a FFPP, wow...

( I wonder if there is a limited amount, or if they'll sold out, just thinking)

Edited by black7mask

Saying there is a limited amount is good for marketing. People see this and figure they need to buy before they miss out.

They've really done well it seems coming up with these new options for the FFP. Though with this, I'm thinking they won't be opening up any extra days(Saturdays) to the FFP. I could be wrong, but since they are offering the addition of Friday, having days added like usual may not happen.