Reaper's Sigs and Designs

Hey What's Up Cody... I Was Wondering If You Could Do For Me One Of Your Nice Sigs.. I Just Would Like For It To Say My Name HHNFANATIC With Like Some Cool Letters And To Have Like Some Or All Of The Most Popular HHN Icons... And Also If You Could Add That I Have Been Attending HHN For 11 Years In A Row And Still Counting Would Be Nice... Thanks Cody I Appreciate It Brother...

Hey What's Up Cody... I Was Wondering If You Could Do For Me One Of Your Nice Sigs.. I Just Would Like For It To Say My Name HHNFANATIC With Like Some Cool Letters And To Have Like Some Or All Of The Most Popular HHN Icons... And Also If You Could Add That I Have Been Attending HHN For 11 Years In A Row And Still Counting Would Be Nice... Thanks Cody I Appreciate It Brother...

The capital letters for every word are a little bit irritating :P

How do i take that image and put it as my signature? Thank you for the signature as well!

Upload to a fileshare site, then copy and paste the "IMG" code into your signature input field under your settings. ;)

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could make me a sig. I would just need my screnname and preferably something to do with SAW.

I'll make it happen.

I know you want a "Nightmares" theme to it, but what I want to ask, do you want any pictures in particular you would like to have in it or do you prefer to be surprised?

Edited by Reaper615

Here ya' go Mark:

mzsigflat.jpg

*If you would like to have any alterations / changes done, please don't hesitate to ask.

Edited by Reaper615