Reaper's Sigs and Designs

Can you make me one with Darkness & the Shadow Creek facade... Like the one I have now, but make it look better... I did it in MS Paint so it looks bad.

Sure! :) I'll make it happen.

Hi Reaper! I heard you were the one to come talk to about awsome sigs :]

I was wondering if you could make me one incorperating Cindy, Bloody Mary, and Chance? I'd like an all horror ladies sig ;)

If you can, I'd appreaciate very much!!! :)

Untitled-1-86.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello. I was wondering if you could make a sig with this picture Double Bass Drum Kit with a dark background and with the Usher and Jack on each of the bass drums. And maybe this behind the kit. Joey Jordison If you can do this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Untitled-1flat-2.jpg

Howdy. I was wondering if you could please make me a signature with Flynn and Rapunzel in it from Tangled. I'd like anything romantic if possible, and extra bonus points if it's from their day in the kingdom (excluding the lights). Of course, the lantern scene is alright if you can't find kingdom screen shots yet. I understand that it's hard since the movie's still in theaters. :) Please and thank you!

Edited by Sweeneys Emo Kid Megz