Reaper's Sigs and Designs

Hey Reaper615. Was told you are the man to ask if I wanted a sig. Don't really have any pics to help you out, I'll try again later. If you could incorporate my name into the theme of the pic. If you can use anything from HHn that would be cool too. Just PM me or hit me up on here if you have any questions.

Holy "sig"tastic Cody!! You have some talent in those hands of yours. Since I am now on HNN more often now, I thought it be appropriate to change my sig from "the other site". Obviously, love Rob Zombie and Baby Firefly from the House of 1000/Devils Reject movies. Would love if someone could give me an updated, new sig.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Holy "sig"tastic Cody!! You have some talent in those hands of yours. Since I am now on HNN more often now, I thought it be appropriate to change my sig from "the other site". Obviously, love Rob Zombie and Baby Firefly from the House of 1000/Devils Reject movies. Would love if someone could give me an updated, new sig.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

BFSig.jpg

reaper would you make a sig for me please? i'd really apprecaite it

Can you shed some light on some details, so I can get started on it? Thanks.

Hey reaper, i was wondering if u can make me a sig. I wanted a picture of jack on the left side and the thing on the right and the middle dead silence, and i would like jackisbackandthatsafact on the top right hand corner.

no rush or anything, thanks man

Untitled-1-53.jpg

Can you shed some light on some details, so I can get started on it? Thanks.

Is there a way you can make it out of this picture? Maybe crop out the extra stuff to leave just the face, as if its peaking from the side. And make the background dark and have a motion blur on the text of about 15 degrees on 65 pixels. Something like that.

My link

istockphoto_3391505-red-siren-alert-40k.jpg

ist2_5893430-people-holding-angry-young-man-in-straight-jacket.jpg

Hey Reaper! Looking for an awesome sig.Hoping you could have someone in a straight jacket screamin. And kind of like a red emergency siren going off with blood splattered over the sig with Maximum Madness at the bottom in the middle.Got some pictures to try and give you an idea.Thanks alot!

Edited by Maximum Madness

Hey Reaper! Looking for an awesome sig.Hoping you could have someone in a straight jacket screamin. And kind of like a red emergency siren going off with blood splattered over the sig with Maximum Madness at the bottom in the middle.Got some pictures to try and give you an idea.Thanks alot!

Here is what I came up with:

Untitled-1-56.jpg

Is there a way you can make it out of this picture? Maybe crop out the extra stuff to leave just the face, as if its peaking from the side. And make the background dark and have a motion blur on the text of about 15 degrees on 65 pixels. Something like that.

My link

Untitled-1-57.jpg

Can somebody please make me a sig? i have no idea how to do it. I preferr something that shows the environment for hhn 19 Ripped from the Silver Screens

Untitled-1-58.jpg

Hey Reaper, i would love to get a sig from you! you have amazing work, anywayscan u get one with the terra throne and on one side the storryteller and on the other terra and then in the middle of the throne my username (spencer_somos) thanks man that would be great :)

Untitled-1-61.jpg

Hey Reaper, I've seen you work your magic both here and on "the other site", and I've always wanted to ask for a sig. Would you mind making me one? The thing I'm envisioning is a werewolf (I adore werewolves) howling up into the sky, which has a full moon in it and lots of stars (like my username). If you don't want to do it, that's ok, but if you do, thanks in advance!