HHN XX Construction Updates

You can clearly see the hooks on the wooden poles for hanging something in between them which could very well be for hanging strings of lights. However, they could also be for hanging some Mexican paper banners (which could also be black light reactive). Something like these:

page9_blog_entry545_1.jpg

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, if we're having a big Christian event which area would be the most offensive to them to decorate with "satanic props"? I know, right between Shrek and Jimmy Neutron! Ha ha ha. One of the areas with the most kid-friendly rides has the first horror decorations :lol:

AND it's on the way to the amphitheater, directly in line with the entrance... Those guests will be greeted by some pretty faces! LOL

Oh that new picture just made my day!!! the skeletons look so awesome,

I wonder if we are going to see anything more, like Saws and steam, I would like to see what they're going to put there

they also added some stuff on the floor? those panels, this is going to be so awesome,

I remember on The Vault when I discussed the idea of a Day of the dead house or scarezone, I am SO glad to see this :)

I want to see construction start on the Saws n' Steam scarezone because I have no idea what they are going to do to achieve the steampunk look in New York. The rest you can kind of guess about but I seriously have no idea about Saws n' Steam.

I can see this being covered up or removed prior to RTU, It could be for testing at night to see if they have enough blacklight coverage.

Yeah i agree. This really suprises me they are doing it so early. And the tall skeltons is really pushing it. Awsome looking props though. I do agree this is more then likely for rehersals.

These pictures were taken by Chris (TerraPhantom) and I found them on HHNRumors

30408800.jpg

It looks like there could be a black light illuminating the red outline on the coffin and on the fence, then an actor could jump out from the darkness.

*I need to edit my post on "Most Anticipated Scarezone" list.

EDIT: I found a video by hhnfan106 with all the construction photos of Esqueleto. The are some new photos in there as well.

Edited by The Director of Horror

Im really excited for this scarezone because i love blacklight kinda things.Another thing is has anyone seen Princess and the Frog it sorda reminds me of the bad guy from that movie.

"I got voodoo, I got hoodoo, I got things I ain't even tried, and I got friends on the other side!"

He's one of my favorite Disney villains, and yeah, that scarezone design does bring him to mind a little!

I love Dia de los Muertos inspired art and I am very happy with the way this zone is coming along. Keep the pictures coming!

Me, too! I'm dressing as a catrina for Halloween this year, with sugar skull make up and everything. I can't wait!

Mae

Bruce from ScreamChasers or as we know him here as "Eyeballs" just tweeted these photos of Saws and Steam.

14o916s.jpg

358yj37.jpg

Ooo, very nice. Very, very nice. Does anyone know if the 'saws' be steampunked, as well? Or will they still look like Home Depot specials?

Mae

Ooo, very nice. Very, very nice. Does anyone know if the 'saws' be steampunked, as well? Or will they still look like Home Depot specials?

Mae

I certainly hope they are. Here's an idea of what they could do:

Thesayas_steampunk__chainsaw_by_shaddam89.png

Please realize that this is NOT AN OFFICIAL RENDERING OF ANYTHING THAT WILL ACTUALLY BE IN THE SCAREZONE.

It saddens me that I have to explain that, but previous experience has taught me that I must.