HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

Congratulations, Victoria! I know you must be super duper excited!

Just to compare from past weeks, how were the crowds/lines/waits/etc?

Thanks!

I'd say it was just as long as last week. They were telling everyone they were 100% full.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They apparently only cast 7 people yesterday, so congrats!!! I was the 1198th person to audition this season, but I didn't make it (Though i figured it wouldn't since I told them I wouldn't be able to shave my head). Next year, though, I'll be auditioning earlier.

And, yeah.. my guess is the rest of the auditions might not happen. They were saying they were totally full and just looking for a few people (specifically guys and girls that would shave their heads. Heard rumors about why, but I'm not going to disclose because you'll be finding out soon enough. )

They apparently only cast 7 people yesterday, so congrats!!! I was the 1198th person to audition this season, but I didn't make it (Though i figured it wouldn't since I told them I wouldn't be able to shave my head). Next year, though, I'll be auditioning earlier.

And, yeah.. my guess is the rest of the auditions might not happen. They were saying they were totally full and just looking for a few people (specifically guys and girls that would shave their heads. Heard rumors about why, but I'm not going to disclose because you'll be finding out soon enough. )

Sorry you didn't make it. :( Next year, earlier, definitely a good thing. :D Also, I think a quick look at Hush's profile picture might be able to tell everyone who all they had left to hire last night. ;)

Sorry you didn't make it. :( Next year, earlier, definitely a good thing. :D Also, I think a quick look at Hush's profile picture might be able to tell everyone who all they had left to hire last night. ;)

Thanks. It's okay, I'm not upset. It was a fun experience, made a bunch of friends, and I'll still be going to the event tons to take pictures of my friends, so it's totally cool.

Nah, those are masks in her picture. The bald girls are for a house, and I'm not sure where the bald guys are for (since I'm a girl, we weren't talking about the guys and the rumors for that, we were talking about ours.)

Edited by moonfall

Thanks. It's okay, I'm not upset. It was a fun experience, made a bunch of friends, and I'll still be going to the event tons to take pictures of my friends, so it's totally cool.

Nah, those are masks in her picture. The bald girls are for a house, and I'm not sure where the bald guys are for (since I'm a girl, we weren't talking about the guys and the rumors for that, we were talking about ours.)

Ah, I see. My bad, I never knew they were masks. I thought they were balds guys in prosthetic. Re-track :D

Just caught this on CSW and confirmed on UniversalOrlando.com

Just got notice today that HHN-XX is FULL!

All Tuesday auditions are concluded. There is B&T auditions on the 24th and

25th, but scareactor auditions are DONE.

Don't show up

Don't call and beg

Don't wait so long next year!

Congrats to all who were cast.

Edited by C_D

Grrrrrrrrrrr, I missed my phone call today about my role. Got a voicemail saying they would call me back on Friday. No number left to try and reach them. I swear they're doing this on purpose.

I missed my call as well (by five min) they said they will call last evening and if not they would try to call Friday. ;)

Just caught this on CSW and confirmed on UniversalOrlando.com

Just got notice today that HHN-XX is FULL!

All Tuesday auditions are concluded. There is B&T auditions on the 24th and

25th, but scareactor auditions are DONE.

Don't show up

Don't call and beg

Don't wait so long next year!

Congrats to all who were cast.

Well, as expected, that's it for this year. Gotta love the economy. :P Congrats to all that got hired, look forward to working with all of you. :D

So I absolutely had a dream last night that I'd been cast and was getting ready to go through rehearsals at my house (which was the Disaster house, btw). It was so fun! I think this means I've been spending too much time on these forums between reading the speculation and wishing I lived in Florida to audition this year! hahaha

see you at the orientation then strangeoneout :)

quick question for previous scareactors... i remember reading but cannot find it at the moment..

someone mentioned that being on a particular cast, i believe it was b, allowed them to experience some of the event before they were needed for their set times. can someone clarify this for me? being on cast b seems like this would make sense, but it seems strange to me that they'd let you roam the park as the guest while you're on the clock.

this is worded really poorly but i hope my sentiment gets through clearly enough for an answer... thanks in advance!

They give you a time you need to be at your area for sign in. Since cast b is normally a later call time, it gives you a chance to roam the park before you sign in at your area. Idk how much time you'll normally have, since I was cast A last year, but that's the basic concept. Hope that helped

Being on Cast B doesn't generally allow you to experience the event before clocking in and definitely not while on the clock. In my experience (not the rule) Cast B will close the house on non-peak nights (Sun - Thurs) while Cast A will close on Fri & Sat nights.

Edited by Tman875

I've had the "pleasure" of opening AND closing each and every night. It really depends on your call-time. Anyway, lets say your call-time is 7pm (usually the latest call-time), you can enjoy the event as a guest from 5:45ish until it is time for you to head to your sign-in location.

Yeah it really sucks when your Opening and Closing every night and you are able to see B cast go though your house, after they are done.

I lost count of how many nights we got extended. On the note of being Cast B for streets you usually can catch a house. If you are cast A depending on your location you might be able to see a house when you get off work.

Edited by Jakemeister

I lost count of how many nights we got extended. On the note of being Cast B for streets you usually can catch a house. If you are cast A depending on your location you might be able to see a house when you get off work.

Last year in Cast B, we signed in at 7 and never closed. Before signing in, I literally could see the entire park if I wanted to. Some cast members went out after we got done, but I usually couldn't get out of makeup in time. As said, it all depends on location and cast.