HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any internal/attractions people hear anything yet other than Kim? I'm waiting so patiently, but I'm getting WAY anxious and might go into a coma if I don't hear anything VERY soon.

Unfortunetly, I haven't heard anything. Neither has any other attractions people I know.

Now I have to think about housing for two months, as I really want this job, but I don't want to drive back & forth from Tampa every night. :unsure:

Driving back and forth from Tampa is not that big of a deal if you really want this job. Trust me. ;)

Mr Bungle - Yeah, I've been looking into some things, and I think I'm going to have to drive back & forth, or throw some blankets in the back of my car. :P I definitely can't afford to get my own hotel room, or an extended stay room, but I'm still looking for a sublet somewhere close. Good to know they have showers - I hope they're not only for actors, though! I'm still hoping to meet some cool people at my interview or maybe during the rehearsals to stay with.

Black Void - Oh, I know. :D I know. I'm willing to do it, but putting all that wear on my car wouldn't be my first choice. I'll figure out something. I'm not really in Tampa proper - it takes me at least two hours to get to Universal with the best of traffic situations. But I'll find a way, because I want this job more than I want my sanity. ;)

It's so rare that I get to have this much fun with latex, paint and powder, and lovely drippy blood! I've been trying to get in there for an interview for years - I always seemed to miss the cutoff dates by a few days. I am SO JAZZED that I've gotten this far. I'm looking forward to playing with you all and contributing to the transformation!

There are showers in the wardrobe building, and many break rooms have them as well. I had 2 or 3 cast members last year who lived in Tampa; one of them drove back and forth every night, and another stayed with a fellow cast member. Ask around, you'll almost always find someone with an extra room or sofa to use for a month.

I know of at least 2 people besides me who got calls already, so they are coming along!

1. Kyle, how the hell did I miss you there? I was #36.

I don't know. I saw you once and called to you but I guess you couldn't hear me. <_<:lol: Never saw you again though.

Oh and at the Harry Potter Opening, someone lied to me, that totally wasn't the line for the restrooms! :D

I don't know. I saw you once and called to you but I guess you couldn't hear me. <_<:lol: Never saw you again though.

Oh and at the Harry Potter Opening, someone lied to me, that totally wasn't the line for the restrooms! :D

I didn't hear you, so sorry.

LOL! Restrooms, yeah, we like that line.

Just wanted to update y'all - I got ahold of my contact and have an interview scheduled for next Tuesday @ 5:30!

Now I have to think about housing for two months, as I really want this job, but I don't want to drive back & forth from Tampa every night. :unsure:

I have an interview at 7:30 Tuesday night myself! (Costuming) Best of luck to you sweetie! ;)

And a BIG CONGRATS to all the reunion folks cast again this year! :D

Edited by Hush

There are showers in the wardrobe building, and many break rooms have them as well. I had 2 or 3 cast members last year who lived in Tampa; one of them drove back and forth every night, and another stayed with a fellow cast member. Ask around, you'll almost always find someone with an extra room or sofa to use for a month.

Kim- That's what I'm really hoping for. :) The Halloween Kids (which I'm sure many of us would consider ourselves to be!) take care of their Family! I'm sure if I'm hired up (and I'm quite confident), I'll be able to find lovely people in abundance. :D

Hush - Good luck to you as well!!! We might be passing each other in the lobby somewhere! I'm a wee nervous, but I know I've got it, and I can nail it.

Did anyone get a call, but missed it, and then got another one yet? I missed mine on Thursday and they said with in 48 hrs they would try again, but I don't know if that includes the weekend or not. Just wondering.

I'm in the same boat...still no call yet :( Hopefully Monday

I'm in the same boat...still no call yet :( Hopefully Monday

That's what I was thinking too, Giant. Hopefully tomorrow, because Tuesday is another round of auditions and there is no telling how long it will be after that. Either way, I will have my phone on me.

That's what I was thinking too, Giant. Hopefully tomorrow, because Tuesday is another round of auditions and there is no telling how long it will be after that. Either way, I will have my phone on me.

Though auditions don't start till 6, so hopefully they will still make calls. Just wanna hear back.

Did anyone get a call, but missed it, and then got another one yet? I missed mine on Thursday and they said with in 48 hrs they would try again, but I don't know if that includes the weekend or not. Just wondering.

Yes, I did and missed it as well. They mean business days, so expect one tomorrow.

Edited by dark_orphan

Just a quick few questions, if i arrrive at first public audition at 2 for the 6 audition should i expect to sit inside HR(the waiting room) or on the concrete sidewalk outside? and will they start the audtions at 6 and how long after that should the complete casting process be done?

Just a quick few questions, if i arrrive at first public audition at 2 for the 6 audition should i expect to sit inside HR(the waiting room) or on the concrete sidewalk outside? and will they start the audtions at 6 and how long after that should the complete casting process be done?

The doors to the HR building won't open until 5:30 at the earliest, unless it starts to pour rain. Anticipate waiting outside, bring an umbrella.

The auditions start at six and the amount of time it takes for you to be finished is entirely dependent on how early you get there.

In essence if you get there earlier you don't have to stay as late. If you get there later you just finish later in the night. It's fairly likely you will have to wait a long time no matter when you show up.

The doors to the HR building won't open until 5:30 at the earliest, unless it starts to pour rain. Anticipate waiting outside, bring an umbrella.

The auditions start at six and the amount of time it takes for you to be finished is entirely dependent on how early you get there.

In essence if you get there earlier you don't have to stay as late. If you get there later you just finish later in the night. It's fairly likely you will have to wait a long time no matter when you show up.

As he said. An umbrella is crucial, it always rains. Some people brings chairs, there will be nothing comfortable to sit on.

At reunion auditions. They passed out numbers around 3 and let us roam till 430 when they started things up.