HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ The people I know were told their roles.

First off. People only know that they've been cast. No one will know anything until they get a call back being offered a specific role. Those names posted are old characters previously played.

Calls have been going out today letting them know their official role. I thought it was odd too that they'd have another queen of hearts in hollywood, again.

Two other people got theirs calls today too, but only said that one was in Hollywood and the other was in Mel's, like the first two people.

Just a word of advice to those who haven't worked the event before and are cast - don't post your role on a website or any social networking outlet. It may also be wise to not share your role title (even the codeword) to your friends until the information on the event is released to the public.

Just a word of advice to those who haven't worked the event before and are cast - don't post your role on a website or any social networking outlet. It may also be wise to not share your role title (even the codeword) to your friends until the information on the event is released to the public.

Just to add to this, a good rule of thumb is that if you question whether you should post something (either on this site or another) you probably shouldn't.

So I get to audition with the "Virgins" on Tuesday, If it is your first year, GOOD LUCK. And to all my HHN family that received a role at the reunion auditions, I HOPE YOU DIE!!! Well not really, just expressing my displeasure of not being able to make the reunions, Congrats Brothers and Sisters!

Congrats to all those that have been hired! :D

I'm having a mini-panic moment - I was called today about auditioning, and Kim left her number on my voice mail, but I can't make out the last four digits! I've played it over and over! If anyone has her direct line, can they please PM me? I would love you forever and ever and ever!

So I get to audition with the "Virgins" on Tuesday, If it is your first year, GOOD LUCK. And to all my HHN family that received a role at the reunion auditions, I HOPE YOU DIE!!! Well not really, just expressing my displeasure of not being able to make the reunions, Congrats Brothers and Sisters!

As ive already said, i am a virgin auditioner, i wanted to ask a veteren who was auditioning tuesday, what time are you getting there? I plan right now on 2, but if thats too early or late i wanna adjust it.

As ive already said, i am a virgin auditioner, i wanted to ask a veteren who was auditioning tuesday, what time are you getting there? I plan right now on 2, but if thats too early or late i wanna adjust it.

first, as i said. people know their roles when they get called back...whether as its been said, today or weeks from now.

now, you can show up as early as you want. 5am i suitable if you so choose, as well as 6pm if you feel more comfortable.

if you are looking to get there before everyone else, and be seen. i would suggest being there by at least 1pm.

I just wanted to add that showing up early shows initiative. It puts you one step ahead of everyone else. And while it's not a huge factor, I'm sure it helps.

this is something i thought about yesterday. if i walk in the room with #1 on my chest, am i seen as anything different, or even a more capable person than anyone else. come to realize, no. though yes, it shows initiative. some people have other commitments before they can line up for HHN auditions. dont think that not being #1 or #438 will give you any less a chance to secure a role.

as said before, there are many people who are turned away, who also go back week after week eventually securing a role. they look at 30 people from each group, and have to visualize each person in specific roles. some people just aren't right at the time, though things change.

ultimately, just be confident in yourself. show your personality, thats what they want to see most. not that you like a specific horror movie, you could love "lion king"(as most do) and they'd hire you...as long as you look the part and show your personality fits the part.

Edited by mrbungle5223

first, as i said. people know their roles when they get called back...whether as its been said, today or weeks from now.

now, you can show up as early as you want. 5am i suitable if you so choose, as well as 6pm if you feel more comfortable.

if you are looking to get there before everyone else, and be seen. i would suggest being there by at least 1pm.

Understandable, i can see how it can mean something and it cant also, i really want a part though and if they need ONE guy in my sature for the event out of public, i wanna be that guy so im gonna go early. How horrible is the waiting? tthats something im not looking forward to, the 5 or 4 hours of waiting.

Understandable, i can see how it can mean something and it cant also, i really want a part though and if they need ONE guy in my sature for the event out of public, i wanna be that guy so im gonna go early. How horrible is the waiting? tthats something im not looking forward to, the 5 or 4 hours of waiting.

one thing to keep in mind is, there are always at least gonna be 2 of you. in my case last year, there were 24 of me. so no worries man, i get what your saying and completely understand. a lot of people feel the same way. you'll be nervous, just show that personality with confidence.

Congrats to all those that have been hired! :D

I'm having a mini-panic moment - I was called today about auditioning, and Kim left her number on my voice mail, but I can't make out the last four digits! I've played it over and over! If anyone has her direct line, can they please PM me? I would love you forever and ever and ever!

Kim as in the designer? Because if that's the case... he's a man.

Kim as in the designer? Because if that's the case... he's a man.

No, this was definitely a woman. ;) She said her name was Kim. I've made a few more calls - I'll track her down somehow. LOL I will be there at the tech audition one way or another!

A few words:

1. Kyle, how the hell did I miss you there? I was #36.

2. Now I know who Mr Bungle is, because you were in my group.

3. I got my call today, and that's all I'm saying. People, don't post this shit, it can get you fired. It's ok to say you were cast, and that's it, no roles, and I wouldn't even disclose a location at this stage in the game.

Getting that call, while I was finishing up lunch at the Bistro today, totally made my day. I was really worried about not being cast, or waiting forever to hear because I'm internal, but no, about 2 PM, I was called.

And for those of you that have heard role names, I would say 100% that these are code names, and no one really knows what the hell we're playing yet.

For everyone auditioning in the next few weeks, best of luck to you all, and can't wait to scare with some of you.

A few words:

1. Kyle, how the hell did I miss you there? I was #36.

2. Now I know who Mr Bungle is, because you were in my group.

3. I got my call today, and that's all I'm saying. People, don't post this shit, it can get you fired. It's ok to say you were cast, and that's it, no roles, and I wouldn't even disclose a location at this stage in the game.

Getting that call, while I was finishing up lunch at the Bistro today, totally made my day. I was really worried about not being cast, or waiting forever to hear because I'm internal, but no, about 2 PM, I was called.

And for those of you that have heard role names, I would say 100% that these are code names, and no one really knows what the hell we're playing yet.

For everyone auditioning in the next few weeks, best of luck to you all, and can't wait to scare with some of you.

kim what number were you? and damn i want my call then!

and wtf, where'd the spec thread go.

plus UPDATE! so common

Just wanted to update y'all - I got ahold of my contact and have an interview scheduled for next Tuesday @ 5:30!

Now I have to think about housing for two months, as I really want this job, but I don't want to drive back & forth from Tampa every night. :unsure:

Just wanted to update y'all - I got ahold of my contact and have an interview scheduled for next Tuesday @ 5:30!

Now I have to think about housing for two months, as I really want this job, but I don't want to drive back & forth from Tampa every night. :unsure:

i drove back and forth most every night, while working a 40+ hour job an hour away. when i stayed there, it was usually in my can in the parking lot. fortunately they do have showers, so i could go and clean up everyday i stayed. some nights i spent in hotels, and others stayed with cast members.

Do we have to fill out the application on the legit Universal Jobs site for scareacting, before the the audition?

No. If you go to the audition and are cast then they will have you fill out the application there.