HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. He told us last week we would get the WWW arena maze. <_< Well at least we're getting HoH over and done with. I'm going to guess it's something that will fit-in very well with the permanents scenery; something classic-based. I'm guessing it's going to be an original-take on a Frankenstein overlay for the maze.

It seems like they are pulling ideas from Orlando's past mazes. Oh well I'm sure that it will be excellent. I still can't wait. It will definately fit with HOH current setting.

Yeah it does sound like Orlando's Castle Vampyre a few years back, But devilclown made a good point in the Castle Vampyre thread; he said we've only been back for 5 years where as this is Orlando's 20th year. Theyve done almost everything that can possibly been done (originality wise) so anything Murdy does can in some way be linked to Orlando in some way. I, for one, am just glad we're getting an original maze.

Yeah it does sound like Orlando's Castle Vampyre a few years back, But devilclown made a good point in the Castle Vampyre thread; he said we've only been back for 5 years where as this is Orlando's 20th year. Theyve done almost everything that can possibly been done (originality wise) so anything Murdy does can in some way be linked to Orlando in some way. I, for one, am just glad we're getting an original maze.

How many years have weve been waiting Electro Lol

It's List time everybody

+Confirmed+

Mazes

-House Of 1000 Corpses: In Zombie Vision/T2

-Vampyre: Castle Of The Undead/HOH

Scarezones

-Klowns/New York

-La Llorona/Old West

-Lunatics/Baker Street

Shows

-Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

-Ringmaster's Opening Scaramonies

Rides

-Jp: In The Dark

-The Simpsons ride

-Revenge Of The Mummy

-Kong 360 3D

-Still Left To Annouce-

Lower Lot SZ

French Street SZ

Shrek Venue Maze

TCM Venue Maze

Wild West Venue Maze

Terror Tram

Icon/Theme

Go-Go's

Other shows?

Edited by Grindhousehero13

So USHHorrorNights channel uploaded a new video showing off the dancers auditions and announcing the new maze Vampire: Castle of the Undead but it was at the end of the video that i saw something i wanted to share look at the picture....Is the La Llorona the icon for Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2010?

LLLLL.jpg

*sighs* Cool... but at the same time, not. I don't know, I have mixed feelings, haha. I could've sworn Murdy said she's not the icon though, so don't get your hopes up guys.

And that DOES look WAY too similar to BM.

If true, so far, this year seems like a flippin' mess.

We have vampire go-go dancers that correlate only to the House of flippin Horrors of all things.

Klownz on New York Street for nothing, who if anything should be on London street leading to HOTC to tie in with Captain Spaulding

And then Lunaticz on London Street when they should probably be on French street.

And La Llorona as the icon/theme? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!

What the hell is going on this year?!

At this point, I'd be happy if Saw came back, sheesh.

Complaining done.

Edited by DTH316

Well DTH aside from "There Will Be Blood" last year, the SZ have had no correlation to the houses. But those go go's look like a mess. Their prosthetics make them look more like wolves than vamps, especially with those costumes. I'm hoping thats a rough draft of whats to come. But judging from the past, I'm sure thats what we'll get this year.

As for La Llorona being the icon, just think of this year being Orlando's 2008. Instead of BM we have LL. I'm just sayin.

To be honest, there isn't usually a unifying theme at HHN Hollywood. Or Knott's for that matter. So Im not sure why you're expecting everything to be tied in neatly to each other.

The strongest theme, in my opinion, was 06, when all the SZs and the mazes and the shows were supposed to be movies the Director was making. But since then? There has been little if anything to tie the various scarezones and mazes together. I dont expect this year to be any different.

Yeah, what horror lover said.

You meaning to tell me that La Llorona drowned 1000 spirits and now they're all coming to Hollywood to terrify? Even kick ass movie characters like Captain Spaulding? haha

There's a theme every year, even if it's a small one and not connected to every single maze or scare zone.

But this, kinda, just doesn't work.

Saw, Freddy and The Director were perfect. Jack was good enough.

La llorona is the icon? I don't think so why I have a gut feeling that she s isn't didn't murdy say that she only had a scarezone and spot on terror tram but a maze about her that's a lil to much. But then again I could be wrong :|

I realy dont see the problem everybodys having like Trevler said besides 06 nothing have been connected to each other besides the mazes unless your telling me jigsaws the reason Zombies invaded london and carnival freaks lost their jobs everything is "NEW" so far Im realy happy for that Id be more pist if Jason and Freddy return IDK if La llorna is Icon or not but if she is Ill give Murdy props for not shoving a Horror Movie in our faces like SAW last year