HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

SlaughterWorld IV anybody?

yes Please!

and so???? was it open last year despite RHPS?

no it was close from August through november

@LeeRay it was not so much the sexuality of since people were fine with it until Frank-n-Furter and Rocky came out the whole issue according to the CS rep we talked to was the Homoerotic aspect of it, because Slaughterworld, and Bill & Ted (especialy this past years version) got away with a decent amount of sexual stuff.

Edited by Grindhousehero13

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LeeRay it was not so much the sexuality of since people were fine with it until Frank-n-Furter and Rocky came out ithe whole issue according to the CS rep we talked to was the Homoerotic aspect of it, because Slaughter, and Bill & Ted (especialy this past years version) got away with a decent amount of sexual stuff.

yeahh i know it was the whole "homophobic" thing but yeahh those two did have alot of sexual stuff huh?

Hey I just came across this blog and don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but at the bottome of the post it indicates "Also returning for 2010: Scantily clad and blood-splattered go-go dancers, this year with a vampire theme" Vampire theme......this is news to me.

http://travel.latime...orror-nig-7376/

very interesting I know the daytime dancers were gonna be vamps again but ive heard nothing on this, cant wait though lol

very interesting I know the daytime dancers were gonna be vamps again but ive heard nothing on this, cant wait though lol

yeahh i think they got mixed up lol

cause i heard about the day time dancers being vampires too.

because, correct me if im wrong, but this blog also said that HOH was just going to be HOH and not have an overlay.

he said yesterday that he decided not release HOH and release one of the other mazes this week

If you are referring to this:

@tops23 @djevilclown There should be a maze announcement this week, not the one I thought was gonna be released last week. make sense?

He is just saying that it will not be the icon maze in a convoluted manner. He thought the icon maze was going to be released last week, it wasn't. So this week should be the HOH one, as evidenced in

@HorrorNights Can you tell us the theme of the House of Horrors?

I believe that will be released next week

So yeah... kind of complicated but don't expect anything beyond the House of Horrors overlay this week, unfortunately.

Hmm the go go's are vamps? That could possibly mean that our icon/theme is vampires. Now before someone starts ripping me a new one, consider this:

NORMALLY our go go's are related to the theme/icon in some way (IE clowns in 07 for jack and freddy fly girls in 08) BUT there is one exception to this rule; Last year they were in no way connected to Saw. They were related to the WtH SZ.

So they move the go go's back to the front (which is where I like them IMHO) away from Klownz then our theme/icon must be dealing with vamps.

OR they move the go go's to another SZ that has vamps, Idk at this point its still very much in the air.

Edited by electro_killer

OK while we wait for more information, is it possible that La Llorona will get her own maze? Murdy posted today the following:

"No...there's a whole maze we haven't cast yet, waiting till after tonights audition." I know they were casting for additional scareactors but also for La Llorona, and I heard they were looking for actors as well that spoke spanish. Just my two cents...I expect change.

Speaking of la llorona I was getting something to eat while my dad was watching the news so then I heard the reporter saying some thing that they were casting females for la llorona just sayin though it was cool btw it was on channel 34 they also interviewd murdy he didn't say anything intresting

Hmm the go go's are vamps? That could possibly mean that our icon/theme is vampires. Now before someone starts ripping me a new one, consider this:

NORMALLY our go go's are related to the theme/icon in some way (IE clowns in 07 for jack and freddy fly girls in 08) BUT there is one exception to this rule; Last year they were in no way connected to Saw. They were related to the WtH SZ.

So they move the go go's back to the front (which is where I like them IMHO) away from Klownz then our theme/icon must be dealing with vamps.

OR they move the go go's to another SZ that has vamps, Idk at this point its still very much in the air.

and you forgot Zombie Girls in 06 when we had the director, but I think LeeRay said it earlier Murdy posted yesterday I think that they were auditioning for the daytime Vampire Dancers and they could of been mistaken.

Vampire go go dancers for the daytime crowds? Not very family friendly. I mean the zombie choreo is one thing, But if these alleged vampire go go dancers are anything like the go go's @ HHN, I think the customer service desk will be buzzing with angry mothers.

And happy Fathers :)