HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ so I'm confused, I think you just contradicted your self on the WWW maze and whether getting it or not was a good or bad thing, haha

I don't get the hold up on the maze we were supposed to get last week. Seriously, what is that garbage about and how come they can't release it now if it's all set to go?

And why skip to a lesser maze that honestly, we're not as excited about.

Sure, I wanna know what's in the HOH as much as everyone else but not as much as the standalone mazes.

haha now im confused :P

but IMO getting the WWW maze would be a good thing is what i was trying to say lol :P

and yeahh same here about knowing HOH before the other mazes i would like to know what is going in HOH but i would rather know the other mazes first.

yeah I saw after I posted soooooo updated list time

+Confirmed+

Mazes

-House of 1000 Corpeses: In Zombie Vision/T2 Venue

Scare Zones

-Lunatics/Baker Street

-La Lerona/Old West Street

-Klowns/New York

Shows

-Bill & Ted 2010

-Klowns Opening Scaramonies

Terror Tram

-Unknown Theme

-Le Lerona/Wilderness

Rides

-The Simpsons Ride

-Jp: In The Dark

-Revenge Of The Mummy

-Kong 360 3D

haha now im confused :P

but IMO getting the WWW maze would be a good thing is what i was trying to say lol :P

and yeahh same here about knowing HOH before the other mazes i would like to know what is going in HOH but i would rather know the other mazes first.

Murdy said he decided to release a different maze

lmao 100 corpses, lol

But hey, it's still a possibility because not all of the T2 queue area will be used up only the side. All T2 needs is the one line going in and up the ramp. It would create a lot of traffic in that area but it's definitely manageable.

lmao 100 corpses, lol

But hey, it's still a possibility because not all of the T2 queue area will be used up only the side. All T2 needs is the one line going in and up the ramp. It would create a lot of traffic in that area but it's definitely manageable.

I still kinda doubt it because of HOTC and the fact of how poorly it was recieved here sad people can be more secure in there sexuality, there were hot girls on stage but they can only focus on the guys says alot about the qoute unquote macho crowd

Well it doesn't have to be RHPS. But I'm saying if anything were to go in there, I think it's open for business haha

Someone also asked Murdy "will the maze take up the whole line?" And he responded with something along the lines of "no, it has to be open for the day time, too." So that pretty much answers that.

Edited by DTH316

Well it doesn't have to be RHPS. But I'm saying if anything were to go in there, I think it's open for business haha

Someone also asked Murdy "will the maze take up the whole line?" And he responded with something along the lines of "no, it has to be open for the day time, too." So that pretty much answers that.

well the whole thing was is that Horror Lover said RHPS is coming back For Sure

no i said it might be back because 2010 is the 35th anniversary of rocky horror picture show that's why. it's too much of a big opportunity for murdy to pass up.

everyone is celebrating......

RHPS on Blu-Ray

Rocky Horror 35 convention in LA

www.sinscon.com

so it would make sense for HHN to have RHPS this year.

Edited by horror lover

no i said it might be back because 2010 is the 35th anniversary of rocky horror picture show that's why. it's too much of a big opportunity for murdy to pass up.

everyone is celebrating......

RHPS on Blu-Ray

Rocky Horror 35 convention in LA

www.sinscon.com

so it would make sense for HHN to have RHPS this year.

except its not gonna happen for one because of HOTC and two because it was not well recived by the GP its unfortunate but true

I took an impromptu visit to Universal today and saw them finally working on the Terminator queue! I have pictures, which I will post soon in the construction thread, to show you. The line for Terminator went in front of the queue while the entire queue section under the roof was blocked off. I saw them put down the carpet where the maze would go. How I see it working is that the overspill queue will be in Coke Soak, you will enter behind the T2 building and enter at the back of the queue, exiting the entrance of T2. I haven't seen the line for Rocky Horror last year, but they could have it open while HoTC takes up the queue. They could have Rocky queue up in the seating area and have the rest go up the ramp. Don't cry yet Rocky fans, it's still possible...especially with the 35th anniversary.

Edited by Freakazoid