Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

I aM CoMiNg.avi script

*In the video we see a black dark matter-like humanoid like entity called the Nightmare Creature staring blankly at the viewer far away*

*Suddenly static appears and we cut back to the entity who now appears on the right*

*Then static appears once again and then cut back to the entity but this time on the left*

*Then static appears one more time and we hear a scream after the static and then another scream after the first scream and after this the Nightmare Creature is back at its normal far away place he then walks toward the camera as he progresses to walk toward the camera images appeared and flashed depicting brutal murders and torture of the Trope Pantheon members*

*Then as he finally appeared to the camera he slowly smiles with a grinch-like grin revealing his teeth to be vampire-like and says these words to the viewer*

Nightmare Creature: bE PrEpArEd tRoPe PaNtHeOn.........fOr I aM CoMiNg!!!!

*He then laughs maniacally before he opens his mouth wide open as if he is eating the camera however gruesome images flashed before the viewers eyes depicting brutal torture, rapes, bomb test victims, aborted fetuses, mutilated bodies, dead animals and so much more including the images depicting brutal murders and torture of the Trope Pantheons members while loud screams are heard including screams of the damned and replies of victims saying "HELP ME!" "SAVE US!" "HE'LL KILL US ALL!" and so on*

*Then another image appeared after that and it was the Nightmare Creature smiling at the viewer and at the bottom are words that read "I aM CoMiNg"*

(This is a promotion video idea for my Nightmare Pantheons house idea fyi)

(Also i would imagine the hidden level music from Sonic.Exe (Version 5) would be playing in the video)

Edited by Twilight59

List of music in Nightmare Pantheons (My Haunted House Idea)

Portal to the Pantheons Homeplace: G-Major Music, Slowed Down Music, Reversed Music and Postal 1 Soundtrack-Menu

House of Shape: The Thing (1982) Soundtrack-Bestiality

House of Food: A Perfect Circle-Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums

House of Health and Diseases: 28 Days Later Soundtrack-In The House, In a Heartbeat

House of War: HHN 21 Soundtrack-Nightingales: Blood Prey and War of the Living Dead Soundtrack

House of Theatre: Midnight Syndicate-Grisly Reminder

House of Games: Glitched Up Music

House of Technology: Gothic Darkwave and Horror Synth Music

House of Life and Death: Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time Soundtrack-Tetramite Swarm, Rob Zombie-Living Dead Girl and some of the soundtracks from George Romero's Zombie Movies

House of Nature: The Happening Soundtrack-Main Titles

House of Royalty: Destruction Derby 2 Soundtrack-Main Menu

House of Beasts: Madness Combat 10 Soundtrack-Main Theme

House of Faith: Demonic version of Hark the Herald Angels Sing

House of Justice: Ministry-N.W.O

House of Celebration: Holiday Songs (Think Frank Sinatra's Christmas Songs, We Are Santa's Elves, This Is Halloween and so on)

House of Crime: Run The Jewels-Legend Has It

House of Science: Alice Cooper-Feed My Frankenstein and Oingo Boingo-Weird Science

House of School: Alice Cooper-School's Out and No More Mr. Nice Guy

House of Sports: Guns N' Roses-Welcome To The Jungles and Rob Zombie-Dragula

House of Music: Music that is featured in Monster Music and Monster Music: Volume 2

House of Narrative: Sonic.EXE Soundtrack-FFFFFF

House of Mentalism: Combined Music of Postal 1 Soundtrack-The City and Silent Hill 2 Soundtrack-Radio Static [danger]

House of Otherness: Carrie (2002) Soundtrack-Energy Wave

The Nightmare Realm: Dante's Inferno Soundtrack-Donasdogama Micma

Nightmare Creature's Defeat: Robert W. Smith-Paradiso

Edited by Twilight59

Here's a headcanon from the Nightmare Creature himself

He HATES villains the most and the reason why he hates villains so much is that back then...he was actually more feared by humans and so on after he discovered a Dark Arts book while in his human form....then when the Dream Creature saw him being mad with his powers due to the dark arts book that he found while in his human form he locked him up in an orb and sealed him forever...however he basically comes out of the orb to terrorize and start a killing spree once more before being put back into the orb itself but however gets overshadowed by people being terrified by villains (or as he likes to call them "random people" )more than the Nightmare Creature in which starts his hatred for villains.

(Sorry if this is off-topic)

Edited by Twilight59

Here's a room suggestion for the Seasonal Snuff house by DocNiktMarr.

It's a Wonderful Massacre: Guests enter Bedford Falls where they see bodies everywhere before one of them lunges out and begs them for mercy also in the room is George Bailey who is seen firing guns at some helpless people before shooting them at the guests.

16 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Here's a room suggestion for the Seasonal Snuff house by DocNiktMarr.

It's a Wonderful Massacre: Guests enter Bedford Falls where they see bodies everywhere before one of them lunges out and begs them for mercy also in the room is George Bailey who is seen firing guns at some helpless people before shooting them at the guests.

I'm not going to make plans for a sequel (at least yet), but that could work. If I did use it, though, I'd probably have modifications, like maybe George is a victim/only able to watch and Potter is the madman.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I'm not going to make plans for a sequel (at least yet), but that could work. If I did use it, though, I'd probably have modifications, like maybe George is a victim/only able to watch and Potter is the madman.

Oh okay....by the way what do you think of my Nightmare Pantheons related posts?

GMOD AND SFM MADNESS: THE MADNESS NEVER ENDS!

Facade: A huge computer screen with both the Gmod and SFM logos but with blood on it

Scene 1: Gaming All-Stars 2: S1E5 - Left 4 Dead

Scene 2: Red Robots

Scene 3: Ass's Creed: Enter the Anus

Scene 4: Demospawn

Scene 5: Big Chaos in Big City

Scene 6: Rimlight

Scene 7: Hoovydundy

Scene 8: Dark Days

Scene 9: Gmod Idiot Box

Scene 10: Spy's Disguise

Scene 11: Time Traveler

Scene 12: 300 Ways to Die in Team Fortress 2

Scene 13: Concerned: The Half-Life and Death of Gordon Frohman

Scene 14: Spooktacular

Scene 15: Five Nights At Renny's

Scene 16: Painis Cupcake's Lair

Scene 17: The Last Suffering 1, 2 and 3

Scene 18: Channel Chasers

Scene 19: TF2 Train Trouble

Scene 20: Portal to the Real World

Scene 21/Finale: Valve Headquarters

Edited by Twilight59

Redwater River

Some people should just be kept out of your life. Like riverbed-dwelling forest rednecks with a predisposition of incest and cannibalism. Definitely stay away from them. Which means, when you're going hiking in the South, stay on the path. So why did you go off the defined path? Now you have to deal with the Redwater cannibals.

Which means you need to run. Get the hell outta Redwater!

Redwater River is a house set along a river in a dense forest. The people living in the forest are rednecks, often deformed, carrying redneck weaponry - pitchforks, sickles, shotguns, machetes, bats, chain, hooks, etc. The structures are often crude scrapwood leant-tos and the like.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter a gate on a chainlink fence, a sign for Redwater River above the entrance and No Trespassing signs across the fence.
  • Guard Post: Guests walk past a guard tower. A redneck inside shouts insults at guests, firing a shotgun into the air. As the guests pass through, some animatronic dogs will jump out at guests, foaming at the mouth and baying for blood.
  • Village: Guests enter a dense sprawl of shacks, full of villagers. Some will crash out of shacks, threatening guests with weaponry and taunts.
  • Drug Farm: Guests head into a dense boggy part of the forest. Lights are focused on the guests - well, the plants. MARIJUANA. Some hicks are just lying down, giggling. Are they high, or just stupid? Some will attack.
  • Logging: The trees in this part are cut down. Some trespassers could be rammed onto the stumps. Hicks with chainsaws will attack.
  • Distillery: Guests enter a shack with a whiskey still. The scent of poor bootlegged alcohol (wood grain alcohol and whatever chemicals are forced in) is in the air. A shotgun-wielding bootlegger will burst in, telling guests to GIT! Outside the shack, another bootlegger is having an adverse reaction to the booze, vomiting into a trashcan. And he may also be blind now.
  • The Bog: Guests end up in an area along the river. Nothing's in the forest. From the water, spear-wielding waders chase after guests.
  • Shotgun Wedding: Guests enter a run-down church. The pews are filled, and a man is marrying a pregnant woman. Probably cousins or siblings, these guys are beyond backwards. The father will get up from the front pew, armed with a shotgun.
  • Cemetery: As guests exit the church, they enter a field filled with rotting wood grave markers. Some hicks have descended upon an open grave, tearing apart a rotten corpse.
  • Meat: Several animals and some people are hung from the trees, several without flesh. A skinner rips the skins off of the cadavers, and a butcher cuts meat off of something.
  • GITOUT: Several hick guards have mounted against you, chasing you throughout the final stretch. Hounds are baying, shotguns are going off, insults are yelled. Some will try to run you down in their truck, others take after you on foot. At the exit, a final redneck will attack, with a chainsaw.
  • Like 1

DISTRICT OF CORRUPTION: Capitol Punishment

When a politician dies, one of two things happens to the soul. Either they go to Heaven, and are rewarded for a life well-lived, or damned to Hell for their crimes against their fellow man. Today we follow the soul of a man of died of an illness, who thought money and power were everything. He did everything he could to reach the top, only for it all to crumble away when he kicked the bucket. With nothing but his legacy on Earth to show for it, he is presented before the court of the afterlife. May God have mercy on his soul...

Let's NOT get political. Because I'm pretty sure everyone in Washington has probably sold their soul to Old Scratch for pennies, so it's no use comparing politician A or B. District of Corruption originally started out as a scarezone where the country of America itself summoned twisted versions of its icons (Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam, George Washington, even Benedict Arnold was there), while corrupt politicians were punished. No names given, it'd be about as ambiguous as the likes of Russ Cargill or Senator Armstrong, because politics are a sore spot these days. No parties would be represented by the wicked, for in death all prejudices are abolished, and man is judged by who he really is. Any politician's resemblance to any persons, real and fictional, is purely coincidental. To sum up what I'm trying to say: This is just a silly little bout of anger, let's leave actual politics out of this topic.

Besides, if the house names names there could be legal trouble.

At this point, I'm actually fairly certain that I hate the idea, the house would be subpar, and that I'm only posting it because if I don't the idea would haunt me forever and I just want to be rid of it.

Soundtrack would probably be angry rock songs. I don't know where to place them, but for a list of options:

• Rockin' in the Free World (Neil Young)
  • The Star-Spangled Banner (Jimi Hendrix)
  • The Stage (Avenged Sevenfold)
  • Guilty All the Same (Linkin Park)
  • Do The Evolution (Pearl Jam)
  • Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
  • Another Way to Die (Disturbed)
  • Black Smoke Rising (Greta Van Fleet)
  • Revolution (The Beatles)
  • Zombie (Bad Wolves)
  • Land of Confusion (Disturbed)
  • God's Gonna Cut You Down (Johnny Cash)
  • Cut The Cord (Shinedown)

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests walk up to the remains of a ruined courthouse. A flag is flying on a pole, it LOOKS like the American flag, but it's flown upside down. The stars are still rightside-up apparently. ACTA DEOS NUMQUAM MORTALIA FALLUNT is etched above the entrance, and stone angels stand on either side of the doors. One turns out to be a scaracter, who attacks with his sword.
  • The Courthouse: Guests enter a room where a living statue of Justice, blindfolded as always, announces that the wicked will get their comeuppance and the just will be saved. In the next room, a sinner is judged by Uncle Sam, declared guilty. Sam looks normal - brightly-colored, even, considering that the house would have a dull color palette - but his face resembles a more natural version of Joker wearing his own face as a mask. As guests exit, they pass by the jury, full of traitors - Benedict Arnold, Brutus, Judas, the like. One will attack guests.
  • Sloth: As guests are ushered through, they walk through an alleyway. They encounter several politicians who look like they haven't been able to move for years - and they are still trying. The punishment for not helping those who need help is being unable to do a damn thing about anything. One may break out of their spell and leap at guests, begging for help.
  • Lies: A certain scent fills the air. Around you, are those who lied to control power - surrounded by their own BS. Literally, being crushed by tons of feces. And their situation has given way to the related ailments - like someone punished by scaphism, with diaper rash. A demonic shoveler will attack guests.
  • Lust: A man who abused his position for certain services is chained to a bed. A Succubus in a secretary costume -a modest one, at that- tends to him - with a fire ax. Oftentimes chopping the "wood" as some would say. She'll turn to guests, and give a warning. And a swing of the ax.
  • Coverups: Those who abused their power to silence enemies, lethally or not, are sent to rot in a prison. You walk between the cells, as they beg for release. A few are attacked by the Hitman, a masked man with a pickaxe. If he kills a prisoner, he'll threaten guests. Heck, some cells will even have him able to exit, enabling him to chase guests.
  • Drugs: Those who doped up in office are forced to do drugs. FOREVER. They're freaking out, and oftentimes a demon with syringe fingers will inject them with more stuff. Whatever they're seeing, it's bad. And they're already in Hell so holy crap you don't want to see what they're seeing.
  • Wrath: Those who waged war for petty reasons are forced to die for every soldier they sent to die. A man is fried in the chair, dying once old sparky cools down, only to revive and claim he was innocent. The executioner's response? "Blood's on yer hands, warhawk." He pulls the switch again.
  • Excess: The line wanders into a dirty, golden room. A large cauldron glows in the middle, filled with molten gold. Those who valued money more than anything are repeatedly dipped into the cauldron.
  • The Witch Hunt: Guests walk out in front of a gallows. A man stands in the noose, screaming about how everything is communist, demanding death to all. A demon will point out otherwise, before pushing him off, causing his "corpse" to swing towards the audience.
  • Greed: Those who favored the lobbyists rather than the people have an... interesting fate. The damned lies on a table, where a demon butcher tears them apart from the inside. On the other side of the line, demons claim to have stake in the damned's soul, citing various contracts. Not civilly, of course, but while clawing at a chain link fence separating them from guests. The butcher will throw parts of the damned (really water, I don't know how this gag would work - either water is sent to the palm of the butcher and stored in a cup before being thrown or the fake body of the damned soul is filled with water), splashing guests. The damned cries for mercy.
  • Pride: Guests walk past a shadow projected onto a wall, of a man under Damocles' sword. The man will try to escape, only for the sword to impale him from above. Then guests walk past the corpse, who seems pretty dead, what with a sword in his skull and spine and all. No, it's a scaracter.
  • Finale: Guests walk onto a stage surrounded by demons. Justice has a final creep in the guillotine, sentencing the man for not only failing the American people, but using the position solely for personal gain. She lets the blade drop, the demons cheer, and blood splashes onto guests. A few demons will rush at guests, to claim parts of the body. As guests exit, Liberty (a sentient statue like Justice) will appear, giving a final warning: In the grand scheme of things, the soul and its corruption is forever. Money and power are temporary.

As I've said, I've come to dislike this idea.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

DISTRICT OF CORRUPTION: Capitol Punishment

When a politician dies, one of two things happens to the soul. Either they go to Heaven, and are rewarded for a life well-lived, or damned to Hell for their crimes against their fellow man. Today we follow the soul of a man of died of an illness, who thought money and power were everything. He did everything he could to reach the top, only for it all to crumble away when he kicked the bucket. With nothing but his legacy on Earth to show for it, he is presented before the court of the afterlife. May God have mercy on his soul...

Let's NOT get political. Because I'm pretty sure everyone in Washington has probably sold their soul to Old Scratch for pennies, so it's no use comparing politician A or B. District of Corruption originally started out as a scarezone where the country of America itself summoned twisted versions of its icons (Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam, George Washington, even Benedict Arnold was there), while corrupt politicians were punished. No names given, it'd be about as ambiguous as the likes of Russ Cargill or Senator Armstrong, because politics are a sore spot these days. No parties would be represented by the wicked, for in death all prejudices are abolished, and man is judged by who he really is. Any politician's resemblance to any persons, real and fictional, is purely coincidental. To sum up what I'm trying to say: This is just a silly little bout of anger, let's leave actual politics out of this topic.

Besides, if the house names names there could be legal trouble.

At this point, I'm actually fairly certain that I hate the idea, the house would be subpar, and that I'm only posting it because if I don't the idea would haunt me forever and I just want to be rid of it.

Soundtrack would probably be angry rock songs. I don't know where to place them, but for a list of options:

• Rockin' in the Free World (Neil Young)
  • The Star-Spangled Banner (Jimi Hendrix)
  • The Stage (Avenged Sevenfold)
  • Guilty All the Same (Linkin Park)
  • Do The Evolution (Pearl Jam)
  • Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
  • Another Way to Die (Disturbed)
  • Black Smoke Rising (Greta Van Fleet)
  • Revolution (The Beatles)
  • Zombie (Bad Wolves)
  • Land of Confusion (Disturbed)
  • God's Gonna Cut You Down (Johnny Cash)
  • Cut The Cord (Shinedown)

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests walk up to the remains of a ruined courthouse. A flag is flying on a pole, it LOOKS like the American flag, but it's flown upside down. The stars are still rightside-up apparently. ACTA DEOS NUMQUAM MORTALIA FALLUNT is etched above the entrance, and stone angels stand on either side of the doors. One turns out to be a scaracter, who attacks with his sword.
  • The Courthouse: Guests enter a room where a living statue of Justice, blindfolded as always, announces that the wicked will get their comeuppance and the just will be saved. In the next room, a sinner is judged by Uncle Sam, declared guilty. Sam looks normal - brightly-colored, even, considering that the house would have a dull color palette - but his face resembles a more natural version of Joker wearing his own face as a mask. As guests exit, they pass by the jury, full of traitors - Benedict Arnold, Brutus, Judas, the like. One will attack guests.
  • Sloth: As guests are ushered through, they walk through an alleyway. They encounter several politicians who look like they haven't been able to move for years - and they are still trying. The punishment for not helping those who need help is being unable to do a damn thing about anything. One may break out of their spell and leap at guests, begging for help.
  • Lies: A certain scent fills the air. Around you, are those who lied to control power - surrounded by their own BS. Literally, being crushed by tons of feces. And their situation has given way to the related ailments - like someone punished by scaphism, with diaper rash. A demonic shoveler will attack guests.
  • Lust: A man who abused his position for certain services is chained to a bed. A Succubus in a secretary costume -a modest one, at that- tends to him - with a fire ax. Oftentimes chopping the "wood" as some would say. She'll turn to guests, and give a warning. And a swing of the ax.
  • Coverups: Those who abused their power to silence enemies, lethally or not, are sent to rot in a prison. You walk between the cells, as they beg for release. A few are attacked by the Hitman, a masked man with a pickaxe. If he kills a prisoner, he'll threaten guests. Heck, some cells will even have him able to exit, enabling him to chase guests.
  • Drugs: Those who doped up in office are forced to do drugs. FOREVER. They're freaking out, and oftentimes a demon with syringe fingers will inject them with more stuff. Whatever they're seeing, it's bad. And they're already in Hell so holy crap you don't want to see what they're seeing.
  • Wrath: Those who waged war for petty reasons are forced to die for every soldier they sent to die. A man is fried in the chair, dying once old sparky cools down, only to revive and claim he was innocent. The executioner's response? "Blood's on yer hands, warhawk." He pulls the switch again.
  • Excess: The line wanders into a dirty, golden room. A large cauldron glows in the middle, filled with molten gold. Those who valued money more than anything are repeatedly dipped into the cauldron.
  • The Witch Hunt: Guests walk out in front of a gallows. A man stands in the noose, screaming about how everything is communist, demanding death to all. A demon will point out otherwise, before pushing him off, causing his "corpse" to swing towards the audience.
  • Greed: Those who favored the lobbyists rather than the people have an... interesting fate. The damned lies on a table, where a demon butcher tears them apart from the inside. On the other side of the line, demons claim to have stake in the damned's soul, citing various contracts. Not civilly, of course, but while clawing at a chain link fence separating them from guests. The butcher will throw parts of the damned (really water, I don't know how this gag would work - either water is sent to the palm of the butcher and stored in a cup before being thrown or the fake body of the damned soul is filled with water), splashing guests. The damned cries for mercy.
  • Pride: Guests walk past a shadow projected onto a wall, of a man under Damocles' sword. The man will try to escape, only for the sword to impale him from above. Then guests walk past the corpse, who seems pretty dead, what with a sword in his skull and spine and all. No, it's a scaracter.
  • Finale: Guests walk onto a stage surrounded by demons. Justice has a final creep in the guillotine, sentencing the man for not only failing the American people, but using the position solely for personal gain. She lets the blade drop, the demons cheer, and blood splashes onto guests. A few demons will rush at guests, to claim parts of the body. As guests exit, Liberty (a sentient statue like Justice) will appear, giving a final warning: In the grand scheme of things, the soul and its corruption is forever. Money and power are temporary.

As I've said, I've come to dislike this idea.

when i read the description of the house, i was iffy, but you proved me wrong. will it cause controversy if the house was actually made? hell yeah, but it's still a actual good house that'll have amazing sets and scares.

• Like 1

Would a house about The Devil/Satan's history work? 

(It could be a house of the history of The Devil/Satan in chronological order including the Faustian Tales that The Devil is featured in and the house itself could also start with Paradise Lost)

Edited by Twilight59

On 1/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, Twilight59 said:

Would a house about The Devil/Satan's history work? 

(It could be a house of the history of The Devil/Satan in chronological order including the Faustian Tales that The Devil is featured in and the house itself could also start with Paradise Lost)

Sure. Like, notable stories about the Devil? Being cast out from the heavens, tricking Adam and Eve into being damned, that Jack jackass sending him up a tree and tricking the devil into not yielding a healthy crop, that blacksmith who made a deal with the devil to be able to stick anything to anything and grew so powerful he scared the devil?..

...Actually, if we're including all the folklore as-is, some people have outsmarted the devil. Though they could be scenes involving the dealers getting screwed over that weren't in the folktales.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

...Actually, if we're including all the folklore as-is, some people have outsmarted the devil. Though they could be scenes involving the dealers getting screwed over that weren't in the folktales.

Yeah and maybe the Robert Johnson legend could fit into my Devil/Satan house too.

2 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Yeah, I was thinking about if the crossroads legend would be included.

Yeah and i was thinking the scene could look like the Crossroads with The Devil playing some songs on the guitar while a Damned Soul version of Robert Johnson sneaks up behind guests.

6 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

@DocNiktMarr

Can you do like a description of what your Run like Hell haunted house concept idea scenes look like? (I bet most of these scenes are gonna take place in Hell)

(Sorry if i'm bothering you by the way)

please stop stalking him, me and (probably) him are starting to feel weird of you monitoring us.

FAITH

Facade: Entrance to the forest with a car parked outside along with John Ward who warns them about what evils lurk in the forest

The Disorienting Forest: In the disorienting forest there will be an eerie silence and in the forest is a dead deer however this serves as a distraction for Michael to pop out and lunge at guests

The House: Guests go inside the house where Amy hides in every corner and also in the house is pentagrams and demonic runes flashing in the walls

Attic (Phase 1): Guests then enter into the attic where Amy stands in the middle room while a gray ghost stalks guests

Attic (Phase 2): Guests will be in the attic again but this time Amy has shown her real face and also in the attic are four copies of her and one of the copies are real and might try to attack guests

Attic (Phase 3): Guests are at the attic again but this time Amy has a hand bursting through her face, sending her in a rage and might rush toward the guests also in the room is a circle of demonic runes and after that they will hear a window shattering and choose a path of an ending shown in the indie horror game

Murderer Ending (Path 1): Guests will now be at the disorienting forest again and this time they will see a dead body of Amy and in the disorienting forest hides John Ward armed with a shotgun

Father and Son Ending (Path 2): Guests will see a crashed car and behind the crashed car is Michael himself

The Suffering (Path 3): Guests will see red hooded figures holding pitchforks along with two dead foxes that are on fire and some of the red hooded figures attack guests

The Hunter (Path 4): Guests are at the disorienting forest again and this time they will see deer staring down at guests along with a wounded and injured John Ward who weakly begs for help and one of the deer (an animatronic) will rush towards at guests

When Faith Endures (Path 5): Guests will be at a open road where a Truck will come out at guests while honking at them along with Michael and when exiting the fifth path John Ward's speech will be heard after guests exit the Fifth Path

Edited by Twilight59

37 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

FAITH

Facade: Entrance to the forest with a car parked outside along with John Ward who warns them about what evils lurk in the forest

The Disorienting Forest: In the disorienting forest there will be an eerie silence and in the forest is a dead deer however this serves as a distraction for Michael to pop out and lunge at guests

The House: Guests go inside the house where Amy hides in every corner and also in the house is pentagrams and demonic runes flashing in the walls

Attic (Phase 1): Guests then enter into the attic where Amy stands in the middle room while a gray ghost stalks guests

Attic (Phase 2): Guests will be in the attic again but this time Amy has shown her real face and also in the attic are four copies of her and one of the copies are real and might try to attack guests

Attic (Phase 3): Guests are at the attic again but this time Amy has a hand bursting through her face, sending her in a rage and might rush toward the guests also in the room is a circle of demonic runes and after that they will hear a window shattering and choose a path of an ending shown in the indie horror game

Murderer Ending (Path 1): Guests will now be at the disorienting forest again and this time they will see a dead body of Amy and in the disorienting forest hides John Ward armed with a shotgun

Father and Son Ending (Path 2): Guests will see a crashed car and behind the crashed car is Michael himself

The Suffering (Path 3): Guests will see red hooded figures holding pitchforks along with two dead foxes that are on fire and some of the red hooded figures 

The Hunter (Path 4): Guests are at the disorienting forest again and this time they will see deer staring down at guests along with a wounded and injured John Ward who weakly begs for help and one of the deer (an animatronic) will rush towards at guests

When Faith Endures (Path 5): Guests will be at a open road where a Truck will come out at guests while honking at them along with Michael and when exiting the fifth path John Ward's speech will be heard after guests exit the Fifth Path

I have no idea what Faith is but it does seem interesting.

A lot of endings may be to the detriment of the house, though, because I don't know if people are going through the house at least five times to see each ending. Still, it's a cool idea.

(EDIT: The multiple endings being bad thing is probably only true for theme park haunts. If an independent haunted house made this, it'd probably be better-received.)

Edited by DocNiktMarr

41 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I have no idea what Faith is but it does seem interesting.

Basically Faith is an old school retro indie horror game that is about one of the surviving priests in 1986 to do some unfinished business in the house and that unfinished business is exorcising a possessed Amy while trying to survive of what evil lurks in the forest and has five endings.

You know i've been thinking about an idea that could possibly either be a haunted house or a scare-zone so here's how it goes: Agent George Parker is a misanthropic agent who is obsessed with End of the World scenarios including Religions and Mythologies and hated humanity for it's atrocities along with vampires, werewolves, mutants, orcs, toons, puppets, anthropomorphic animals and so on and the only thing he liked is his kind of misanthropic family at the age of 18 he left his home for Washington D.C to join the FBI and at the FBI Headquarters he began working on a project called "The Ultimate Apocalypse" that combines every End of the World scenario including the Ten Plagues of Egypt and The Black Plague he not only plans to have the world ended by his project but rather to pass it down to multiple Galaxies, Universes and Multiverses however once the FBI noticed this they kicked him out for doing that kind of project however the steps of his plan have been set in motion and when he reached the final step...his plan is already is finally complete as all the World is coming to an end thanks to Parker's Ultimate Apocalypse project and he is now passing it down to many Galaxies, Universes and Multiverses and now YOU are caught in this mess....can you survive the Ultimate Apocalypse?

Also i think the title for this idea could be simply Ultimate Apocalypse itself, so yeah.

(Yes i know this idea is kind of dumb and overkill but it's just an idea i had in my head)

Edited by Twilight59

15 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

You know i've been thinking about an idea that could possibly either be a haunted house or a scare-zone so here's how it goes: Agent George Parker is a misanthropic agent who is obsessed with End of the World scenarios including Religions and Mythologies and hated humanity for it's atrocities along with vampires, werewolves, mutants, orcs, toons, puppets, anthropomorphic animals and so on and the only thing he liked is his kind of misanthropic family at the age of 18 he left his home for Washington D.C to join the FBI and at the FBI Headquarters he began working on a project called "The Ultimate Apocalypse" that combines every End of the World scenario including the Ten Plagues of Egypt and The Black Plague he not only plans to have the world ended by his project but rather to pass it down to multiple Galaxies, Universes and Multiverses however once the FBI noticed this they kicked him out for doing that kind of project however the steps of his plan have been set in motion and when he reached the final step...his plan is already is finally complete as all the World is coming to an end thanks to Parker's Ultimate Apocalypse project and he is now passing it down to many Galaxies, Universes and Multiverses and now YOU are caught in this mess....can you survive the Ultimate Apocalypse?

Also i think the title for this idea could be simply Ultimate Apocalypse itself, so yeah.

(Yes i know this idea is kind of dumb and overkill but it's just an idea i had in my head)

...Yeah, that sounds awesome.

Probably best as a house, so Fenrir can be a giant abomination.