Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

3 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Oh okay, the reason why i asked this was because DC and Marvel come into my mind when i see the word heroes on one of your posts

Which is fair. They are the leaders of Superhero entertainment - I don't know where I'd be, creatively, without the influence of Spider-Man cartoons, Teen Titans, Batman, and the MCU.

My one request is that, if you do find the comic, don't make a big deal about how we're both on the HHN forums. It's off-topic.

On 6/11/2018 at 1:12 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

Well, if it was based off of my scarezone ideas, it'd be kinda redundant. I assume you mean in the style of Altars of Horror/The Harvest/Crossing Over The Mindfield?

Well, it'd need to be a location where a crossover is somewhat feasible. I guess that The Harvest's barn is supposed to be a Cabin In The Woods type thing? (Also, I never watched that movie. Probably should. Sounds interesting.) So I'd make it so that SOMETHING explains the presence of the monsters and villains. Your idea of a warehouse is a good example: the props could be the real deal, and the characters were drawn there. But I honestly don't know what an example of my "House Representation" scarezone would be. So I'm just going to take the idea of The Harvest and work with that.

SCARACTERS and props:

• WASTED: Hell of a Drug: The Dealer, Bug Junkie, and Pig Cop. In the scarezone are some of the containers used to make the drug. (The Garage was supposed to be like the lab.)
  • GAME OVER: Borderlands Psycho, ZAmN Chainsaw Maniac, and Skorpion. Some busted consoles and weapons (a BFG, a Buzz Axe, and an Ice Hammer) are along the wall.
  • DYSTOPIC: Three Soldiers. Propaganda posters are hung on the walls.
  • Gorillaz: Murdoc, The Boogieman, and a Zombie Gorilla. The Band's instruments and posters are hung on the wall, and some of Murdoc's plastic beach trash is near the walkway.
  • CHRISTMAS CREEP: Fouettard's Revenge: Fouettard, a Dark Elf, and Krampus. There are some crates of Christmas decorations and presents, some of the elves' tools and chains are hung on the walls, and there is a rotten can of Fouettard's meat on one of the crates.
  • DEANIMATION: Adler Caricature, the "Mickey" (Probably an older man in a suit), and the drunk clown. Posters for Adler's movies are hung, and there is an animator's desk with a partially completed frame.
  • Rick And Morty: PetRICKfied: Rick, Morty, Scary Terry, and a gromfomite. Many of Rick's tools and inventions are in the scarezone.
  • Monster Music: Dracula, a Transylvanian, and Zombie Micheal Jackson. Vinyl covers for The Monster Mash, Ghostbusters, The Rocky Horror Picture score, and Thriller are hung, and there is a record player in a corner.
  • Uncle Sam's Mythical Monstery Tour: Uncle Sam Aine, the Jersey Devil, and a Wendigo. Posters for Uncle Sam Aine are hung, and some costumes are displayed.
  • Y2K: New Fear's Eve: A survivalist and two EMP Drones. The scientist's tools are abandoned near the walkway, and there is a string of Christmas lights that are stored on the wall, occasionally flickering despite not being plugged in.
  • TERRORLOCK MOUNTAIN: A scientist, a guard, and an elite guard. Some workplace "motivational" posters are hung up, guns are stored in a rack next to some armor, some of the mercenary's weapons are in a box.
  • TOKYO YOKAI: Kichasuka Ona, Ohaguro Bettari, and the Kitsune Bouncer. Teke Teke's scythe, an oil lantern, and some shrine decor are in the scarezone.
  • The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror: Shinning Homer, Nightmare Willie, and Stalker Ned. ToH posters and frames are on the walls, and on the floor are a Krusty Doll, the Feelin' fine typewriter, and the inanimate carbon rod-powered remote, and Bart Raven is in the rafters.
  • ARKHAM ASYLUM: Joker, Scarecrow, and Hugo Strange. The Supervillains' various weapons are on the walls, some of their paraphernalia are on cases or tables (Joker's Dentist gear and mirror, Smilex, Fear Gas, Mad Hatter's Tea set, Ivy's Vines), and lodged in the wall are several batarangs.
  • Ex-Heroes: MidKnight, Controlled Truck Driver Ex, and Stealth. Components to the Cerberus armor, The Dragon's old costume, and some scavenged materials are in crates.
  • Hotel California: The demonic hostess, captain, and a lost soul. The props are all Tiffany decor.
  • Urban Legends: POLYBIUS: The Nightmare aliens. The arcade cabinet is against the wall, flickering.
  • THE REDACTED CONSPIRACY: 3 Men in Black. The missing posters are posted outside the structure.
  • A HALLOWEEN CAROL: Victor Chantz, Halloween Past, and Halloween Future. The Church decorations are about, and the wall contains his axe, chainsaw and knife.
  • The Most Dangerous Game: Zaroff's Island: Rainsford, Zaroff and Ivan. Zaroff's gun and trophies are displayed on the wall.
  • DEATHLY DRAW: Billy, Lord Eldritch, and a skeletal native. School books filled with doodles are scattered throughout.
  • DRUIDS AND DEMONS: The Rogue, the Necromancer, and the Lich. A table has a game book and some dice, and fantasy weapons are hung on the wall. In the corner, is a mimic.
  • The Death Aquatic: Shark, Starfish, and a generic Hybrid. Aquarium maintenance tools are placed about.
  • RICK AND MORTY: THE CITADEL: Hostage Taker Rick, Big Morty, and Bootleg Chemist Rick. Flyers from around the Citadel are hung on the walls, and portal guns and laser guns are laying about the room.
  • Bibliophobia: Dracula, Death, and Zombie Yorrick. Books are splayed about.
  • EDDSWORLD: Vampire Matt, Red Leader Tord, and Possessed Tom. Various props from around Edd's house are scattered.
  • EDDSWORLD Presents FUN DEAD: Edd (With a strongman game hammer), Shaun Zombie, and a female zombie. ASDFLand merchandise is scattered throughout the scarezone, Little Tom sits on a crate, and Mark stands in the corner with his shopping bags.
  • EDDSWORLD: ZANTA'S WRATH: Zanta Claws, Santa Tom, and Edd. Zanta's presents are scattered about.
  • Night of the Living Tombstone: Two Skeletons and Freddy Fazbear. TLT Posters are scattered on the walls.
  • MULTIVERSAL BREAKOUT: King Radical, Reaper, and Napalm. Gear from DESPAIR HORIZON (Warden's Guns, Restraints, Surgical Tools) line the barn. (Side note: Since the house was based on Twilight's Multiversal Breakout idea, I kept the name, Multiversal Breakout. DESPAIR HORIZON is simply the name of the ship, which is an understandable confusion. I mean, there are people who think that Tim Allen's show about the handyman is called Tool Time, but that's just the show Tim Taylor hosts on Home Improvement.)
  • MONSTER MUSIC: Volume 2: Succubus, Werewolf, Freddy Silhouette. The album covers, some Chinese Takeout from Lee Ho Fook (Heheh), The Man With The Golden Eyeball, ruined Halloween Party decor, and some of the creepier "Somebody's Watching Me" props are all over the barn, and the Fresh Prince graffiti is on the wall.
  • YouTube Dead: AntiSepticEye, Mrs. Johnson, and Darkiplier (More active than in the house). Recording equipment is on a wall.
  • RAPTURE CORPS: HELL ON EARTH: Molten Stiltwalker, Fallen Angel, and the Fleshy Succubus. A copy of RAPTURE CORPS is in the barn, alongside some of the torture equipment.
  • Doom It Yourself: Coveralls Worker, Costume Blood Technician, Pumpkin Carver. The tools from the workshop are hung on the walls.
  • TITANS OF TERROR: HOLIDAY HORROR: Santa Freddy, Elf Chucky, and Leatherface. On one shelf is a box labeled "CHRISTMAS GIFTS", visible within it are a new chainsaw, a Good Guy Doll, a red-and-green sweater, and an old porcelain Detroit Red Wings hockey mask. (For Dad, Young Son, Grandpa, and Teenage Son).
  • RED DWARF: SMEGGED: Low Kryten and Lister, Simulant Convict. A couple of bazookoids, Jupiter Mining Corporation gear and forms, and a decommissioned Scutter are in the barn.
  • The Circus Invasion: Lead Clown, two Martians. Some shotguns, booze, and sideshow props are scattered across the barn.

hey i know this isn't that important, but may you update this list? since like, you put tons of new stuff out.

• Like 1

ST. HORRID'S MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

Need an operation, but the cost of health care weighing you down? Come to St. Horrid's, the free practice! Sure, our doctors range from "incompetent" to "malicious" (not our words), but the pain will end impressively fast!

Basically, though, the idea of St. Horrid's is to have a hospital run by people without licenses. The kind of doctors you meet will vary, meaning one room would have a doctor that's basically a college student wearing a "Dab Cat" shirt under his lab coat, the next could have an old creep as the doc, and then you face a doctor version of Leatherface.

ROOMS:

• Facade: A condemned office building. Fluorescent lights illuminate the windows, and a neon sign for St. Horrid's flickers on and off. Ambulance lights can be seen shining onto the wall.
  • Reception: As the lighting turns a dark blue, a receptionist ignores guests, tending to her vain necessities. Two EMTs will break through, one pushing a stretcher. The other's impaled in the stretcher.
  • Transitions: Hospital halls. Any type of nurse or doctor could be hiding in the rooms.
  • Checkup: A patient on the bed has his leg busted off, screaming in confusion. The doctor bursts in, with a bloody mallet, and offers to test your reflexes.
  • Tonsillitis?: The room is filled with smoke and reggae music. A doctor who is obviously high forgets his job, and nearly cuts guests trying to talk to them.
  • Samples: It smells like pee. A nurse with a squirt gun attacks guests. (With water. For some sick reason, I've been wanting to have a gag like that for years.)
  • X-Ray: A single person is repeatedly X-Rayed, panicking as the machine they're behind flashes photos of their skeleton. Eventually, they break through and die on guests, before a nurse forces them back into the machine.
  • Surgery: A patient is on the table, awake and screaming, as a brute of a doctor cuts them in twain with a chainsaw. The doctor will then turn to guests. (Leatherface Doctor)
  • Laser Eye Surgery: The machines have cleaved patient and room alike. A nurse with scarred eyes will attack guests.
  • Blood: The lights turn dark red. A donor is drained of their blood, passed out as the tube sucks what little remains from their veins. Above the walkway are bags of blood, that will "burst" on guests.
  • Brain Surgery: A patient is strapped into a chair, as a mad doctor drills into their exposed brain. The Doctor will sometimes turn to the guests. (Old Creep Doctor)
  • Morgue: Dead patients are thrown into a trashbag and then a woodchipper. As EMTs tend to the corpses, a patient wakes up and grabs at guests, begging for help, before the EMT stomps them to death (on the back, where the scaracter isn't).
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

ST. HORRID'S MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

Need an operation, but the cost of health care weighing you down? Come to St. Horrid's, the free practice! Sure, our doctors range from "incompetent" to "malicious" (not our words), but the pain will end impressively fast!

Basically, though, the idea of St. Horrid's is to have a hospital run by people without licenses. The kind of doctors you meet will vary, meaning one room would have a doctor that's basically a college student wearing a "Dab Cat" shirt under his lab coat, the next could have an old creep as the doc, and then you face a doctor version of Leatherface.

ROOMS:

• Facade: A condemned office building. Fluorescent lights illuminate the windows, and a neon sign for St. Horrid's flickers on and off. Ambulance lights can be seen shining onto the wall.
  • Reception: As the lighting turns a dark blue, a receptionist ignores guests, tending to her vain necessities. Two EMTs will break through, one pushing a stretcher. The other's impaled in the stretcher.
  • Transitions: Hospital halls. Any type of nurse or doctor could be hiding in the rooms.
  • Checkup: A patient on the bed has his leg busted off, screaming in confusion. The doctor bursts in, with a bloody mallet, and offers to test your reflexes.
  • Tonsillitis?: The room is filled with smoke and reggae music. A doctor who is obviously high forgets his job, and nearly cuts guests trying to talk to them.
  • Samples: It smells like pee. A nurse with a squirt gun attacks guests. (With water. For some sick reason, I've been wanting to have a gag like that for years.)
  • X-Ray: A single person is repeatedly X-Rayed, panicking as the machine they're behind flashes photos of their skeleton. Eventually, they break through and die on guests, before a nurse forces them back into the machine.
  • Surgery: A patient is on the table, awake and screaming, as a brute of a doctor cuts them in twain with a chainsaw. The doctor will then turn to guests. (Leatherface Doctor)
  • Laser Eye Surgery: The machines have cleaved patient and room alike. A nurse with scarred eyes will attack guests.
  • Blood: The lights turn dark red. A donor is drained of their blood, passed out as the tube sucks what little remains from their veins. Above the walkway are bags of blood, that will "burst" on guests.
  • Brain Surgery: A patient is strapped into a chair, as a mad doctor drills into their exposed brain. The Doctor will sometimes turn to the guests. (Old Creep Doctor)
  • Morgue: Dead patients are thrown into a trashbag and then a woodchipper. As EMTs tend to the corpses, a patient wakes up and grabs at guests, begging for help, before the EMT stomps them to death (on the back, where the scaracter isn't).

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

TITANS OF TERROR: APOCALYPSE

Some things are just bigger than slashers, and a nuclear apocalypse is one of those things. As the bombs fell, the world just kind of... forgot the terrors that Ghostface, Jigsaw, and Chucky wrought (though Chucky does his damned best to be remembered), as they were all memories of a past civilization. Some, however, were unforgettable, these are their stories.

It's kind of a shower thought - I was playing Borderlands, and I realized I could work with this.

ROOMS:

• Facade: An old Cinema, closed for the war. Posters of the stars of the house are hung. A narrator announces that nuclear weapons are inbound for the country, to take cover and try to survive.
  • The Bombs Fell on Halloween: Guests walk in on Micheal Myers cornering a victim. Suddenly, the windows glow orange, getting the victim's and Micheal's attention. In the transition, you can feel the blast. Guests then enter the remains of Haddonfield, nothing but rubble - only for Myers to claw his way out of a house. Throughout the rubble, that formed recognizable scenes, several Micheal scaracters chase guests.
  • Nuclear Nightmare: Freddy adapted his tactics - instead of a familiar red glow, his rooms are sickly green. First, he mocks guests by playing a military general preparing to nuke the world, slamming the button and swiping at guests. Then, guests enter a room full of toxic sludge - which Freddy hides in, with his sadistic glee. Then, Freddy takes the roles of several post-apocalyptic raiders - including one riding a Freddy Siege Truck, that has a victim in its mouth. Finally, he takes the guests to a nuked-out bedroom - and emerges from the ruined mattress, boasting about his immortality.
  • Crystal Lake is Unsafe!: Guests enter the gates of Crystal Lake, where the trees are barren and someone tried to block it off as unsafe with various vague messages. This hasn't stopped some people from seeking shelter in the still-powered camp - we all know who this leads to. But first, wolves. Guests are terrorized by giant, mutant wolves, only for the wolves to be scared off. (Puppets for the scare, projected sihloutte for the retreating wolves.) Then, guests encounter various corpses on the dead trees - some still try to beg for help. Then, the lake. It's glowing green, and Jason will casually stroll out of it, slightly worse for wear but still going strong. He'll chase guests to his shack, which is now covered with dead campers. The shack is in even worse state, though the Pamela shrine is still intact - Jason will burst through, as always.
  • Cult of Leather: Finally, guests enter the farm of the Sawyers, who have formed a cult. Cannibals wander, many of them wearing leather made from their victims. Leatherface leads the enforcers, men and women in the most leather, armed with chainsaws. As they chase guests through the Sawyer grounds, Drayton can be heard preaching. Eventually, they get guests to the Pit, a giant flame pit where Drayton preaches, flesh is cooked, and dissidents are punished. You get to see all three! Sadly, Grandpa did not make it.
  • Dusk of the Titans: Finally, guests make their way to the old theater. The posters are still intact, and the corpses of Micheal and Leatherface (With several enforcer masks) are in front of theirs. Jason is still alive, but the years have rotted him to a semi-immobile state, as all he can do is grab at guests. As guests leave, the Nightmare on Elm Street poster drops, and Freddy screams at guests before being dragged back to Hell, as no one is alive to remember him. It's the end of mankind's time on Earth, and with it, their nightmares.

Okay, it sounds stupid. It probably is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DocNiktMarr said:

TITANS OF TERROR: APOCALYPSE

Some things are just bigger than slashers, and a nuclear apocalypse is one of those things. As the bombs fell, the world just kind of... forgot the terrors that Ghostface, Jigsaw, and Chucky wrought (though Chucky does his damned best to be remembered), as they were all memories of a past civilization. Some, however, were unforgettable, these are their stories.

It's kind of a shower thought - I was playing Borderlands, and I realized I could work with this.

ROOMS:

• Facade: An old Cinema, closed for the war. Posters of the stars of the house are hung. A narrator announces that nuclear weapons are inbound for the country, to take cover and try to survive.
  • The Bombs Fell on Halloween: Guests walk in on Micheal Myers cornering a victim. Suddenly, the windows glow orange, getting the victim's and Micheal's attention. In the transition, you can feel the blast. Guests then enter the remains of Haddonfield, nothing but rubble - only for Myers to claw his way out of a house. Throughout the rubble, that formed recognizable scenes, several Micheal scaracters chase guests.
  • Nuclear Nightmare: Freddy adapted his tactics - instead of a familiar red glow, his rooms are sickly green. First, he mocks guests by playing a military general preparing to nuke the world, slamming the button and swiping at guests. Then, guests enter a room full of toxic sludge - which Freddy hides in, with his sadistic glee. Then, Freddy takes the roles of several post-apocalyptic raiders - including one riding a Freddy Siege Truck, that has a victim in its mouth. Finally, he takes the guests to a nuked-out bedroom - and emerges from the ruined mattress, boasting about his immortality.
  • Crystal Lake is Unsafe!: Guests enter the gates of Crystal Lake, where the trees are barren and someone tried to block it off as unsafe with various vague messages. This hasn't stopped some people from seeking shelter in the still-powered camp - we all know who this leads to. But first, wolves. Guests are terrorized by giant, mutant wolves, only for the wolves to be scared off. (Puppets for the scare, projected sihloutte for the retreating wolves.) Then, guests encounter various corpses on the dead trees - some still try to beg for help. Then, the lake. It's glowing green, and Jason will casually stroll out of it, slightly worse for wear but still going strong. He'll chase guests to his shack, which is now covered with dead campers. The shack is in even worse state, though the Pamela shrine is still intact - Jason will burst through, as always.
  • Cult of Leather: Finally, guests enter the farm of the Sawyers, who have formed a cult. Cannibals wander, many of them wearing leather made from their victims. Leatherface leads the enforcers, men and women in the most leather, armed with chainsaws. As they chase guests through the Sawyer grounds, Drayton can be heard preaching. Eventually, they get guests to the Pit, a giant flame pit where Drayton preaches, flesh is cooked, and dissidents are punished. You get to see all three! Sadly, Grandpa did not make it.
  • Dusk of the Titans: Finally, guests make their way to the old theater. The posters are still intact, and the corpses of Micheal and Leatherface (With several enforcer masks) are in front of theirs. Jason is still alive, but the years have rotted him to a semi-immobile state, as all he can do is grab at guests. As guests leave, the Nightmare on Elm Street poster drops, and Freddy screams at guests before being dragged back to Hell, as no one is alive to remember him. It's the end of mankind's time on Earth, and with it, their nightmares.

You know what, you made me inspire a haunted house idea now

SCP: Apocalypse-Ever since the nuclear apocalypse started thanks to WW3, the SCP Foundation is no longer the organization it used to be but rather a Faction with its surviving staff members as members of the Faction and Dr. Clef as its leader, however a few groups of interest managed to survive and become rivaling factions to the Foundation and at each other (such as Chaos Insurgency, The Fifth Church, The Seprent's Hand, Sarkic Cults and so on) and if this weren't bad enough some of the Keter SCPs and Euclid SCPs managed to breach containment before the bombs fell, survive and now roaming around the Earth, will you join one of the Factions or will you side with either the Keter SCPs or the Euclid SCPs?

6 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

SCP: Apocalypse-Ever since the nuclear apocalypse started thanks to WW3, the SCP Foundation is no longer the organization it used to be but rather a Faction with its surviving staff members as members of the Faction and Dr. Clef as its leader, however a few groups of interest managed to survive and become rivaling factions to the Foundation and at each other (such as Chaos Insurgency, The Fifth Church, The Seprent's Hand, Sarkic Cults and so on) and if this weren't bad enough some of the Keter SCPs and Euclid SCPs managed to breach containment before the bombs fell, survive and now roaming around the Earth, will you join one of the Factions or will you side with either the Keter SCPs or the Euclid SCPs?

this is intresting. yes, it is very cleary from docs idea, but you have one extra thing, sides to chose from. this sounds like a intresting idea that can be fleshed out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

this is intresting. yes, it is very cleary from docs idea, but you have one extra thing, sides to chose from. this sounds like a intresting idea that can be fleshed out.

I could flesh it out, but how do i flesh the choosing sides thing in my haunt idea out? (sorry if this seems like a dumb question)

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

maybe a dual run house. or this can be like a event theme, and you can do seperate haunts on each side. idk, whichever suits you

You know what i actually now thought of my haunt idea being a dual run house when i read that post of yours

Event theme also sounds nice

• Like 1

Also here's a scene idea of my SCP: Apocalypse haunt idea

Sarkic Church: As guests enter the Sarkic church, they will see one of the Sarkic cult leaders sacrificing a poor person and as guests are distracted, one or two things will either happen, either some of the Sarkic cult members try to grab the guests while sitting on the church benches or one of the Sarkic organisms will sneak up on guests to attack them

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

You should make it a story, submit it to the SCP Wiki. Not as canon, though, it's a bit early for a post-apocalypse. Unless it's, like, a reality SCP-507 traveled to. Then I guess it's fair game.

3 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

You should make it a story, submit it to the SCP Wiki. Not as canon, though, it's a bit early for a post-apocalypse. Unless it's, like, a reality SCP-507 traveled to. Then I guess it's fair game.

Well i don't have an account on the SCP Wiki

On 6/30/2017 at 8:57 PM, DocNiktMarr said:
  • EDIT: Facade: A burnt-out Video Game Store. Something on a smaller scale than Game Stop, like a small business.
  • BIOSHOCK: An "open" (As much as an underwater city can be) street with tweaking splicers. A Rosie Big Daddy protects his Little Sister, who taunts guests. Near the end, another little sister, hiding in a vent, lets her presence known, triggering a rush from a Bouncer Big Daddy.
  • Borderlands: A "Cel-Shaded" desert with psychos and wreckage. Probably a Dook Hut for someone to hide in, but that's about the end of the toilet humor. Scaracters will taunt guests with bizarre insults.
  • Five Nights At Freddy's (Which is where the post title comes into play): An inevitable, I guess. The Security Guard's Office, where Bonnie stares from the window. This distracts from the Scaracter, a security guard. Exiting, you enter a blacked-out portion of the room, where Freddy's face is flashing in tune to Toreador March. This is also a ploy for another security guard.
  • Mortal Kombat: Shao Kahn presides over the kombat, leaving his throne okkasionally to attack guests. Various fatalities are exhibited, with the appropriate kharacter not too far away. Will definitely inklude a toasty skeleton and Skorpion, a less popular Kombatant with his spine removed and Sub-Zero, and Baraka.
  • Zombies Ate My Neighbors: Zeke and Julie greet guests with a water squirt, before the guests enter a hedge maze lousy with undead. A boo hole will hide a chainsaw wielding maniac.
  • DOOM: A brick room with iconic enemies lurking around the massive piles of corpses. Doom Guy stands atop the largest, firing the BFG and not much caring about interaction with guests.
  • EDIT: Minecraft: A less-blocky depiction of the game. Well, yes, it is blocky, but it looks more realistic than the actual game. Guests enter a dimly-lit cave where they pass by a zombie that gets up close and personal, up to a wall where Steve? appears from a hole, striking a metal plate with a pickaxe. Near the exit, a creeper will pop out of the wall and his.
  • EDIT: Nazi Zombies: Kino Der Toten. Dempsey and Richtofen are on the ground level, shooting at zombies with an assault rifle and a shotgun, while Nikolai and Takeo provide fire from the balcony. At the boarded-up windows, zombies will tear down the boards and lunge at guests.
  • EDIT: Skyrim: I haven't played this game as much as I wish, but that one scene from the beginning, where the dragon attacks and you run through the burning tower? That scene. The Dragonborn will walk up to the crowd and shout, triggering a burst of air.
  • EDIT: Team Fortress 2: Guests enter Tuefort, where the announcer issues orders over the loudspeakers. At the beginning of the room, two Scouts bash their bats on the spawn gate as guests pass by, insulting them. From atop the base, a Soldier will rocket-jump onto the ground and threaten guests with a shovel. At the end of the room, a Heavy, Ubered by his medic, fires a stream of bullets at the line.
  • EDIT: Rampage: Guests enter a skyscraper under attack. Beasts roar as Lizzie, Ralph, and George break through the windows.

Just thought up a music list for each scenes of this haunt idea

Facade: Music from the Video Games represented in the scenes

BIOSHOCK: This Is Where They Sleep

Borderlands: Removing the Bandit Threat

Five Nights At Freddy's: Creepy Ambience from the first game and the music box version of the Toreador March 

Mortal Kombat: Mortal Kombat Theme Song

Zombies Ate My Neighbors: Weird Kids On The Block

DOOM: E1M1

Minecraft: Disk 13

Nazi Zombies: Lullaby Of A Deadman

Skyrim: Any of the Combat Music

Team Fortress 2: The Art of War

Rampage: Main Menu Music from Rampage: Total Destruction

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Just thought up a music list for each scenes of this haunt idea

Facade: Music from the Video Games represented in the scenes

BIOSHOCK: This Is Where They Sleep

Borderlands: Removing the Bandit Threat

Five Nights At Freddy's: Creepy Ambience from the first game and the music box version of the Toreador March 

Mortal Kombat: Mortal Kombat Theme Song

Zombies Ate My Neighbors: Weird Kids On The Block

DOOM: E1M1

Minecraft: Disk 13

Nazi Zombies: Lullaby Of A Deadman

Skyrim: Any of the Combat Music

Team Fortress 2: The Art of War

Rampage: Main Menu Music from Rampage: Total Destruction

Good list. I imagined some brassier TF2 music for TF2 (The Main Theme, Rocket Jump Waltz, Faster than a Speeding Bullet), but Art of War does fit - like someone's getting votekicked. Probably Heavy, he obviously hacked if he can fire that gun for so long.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Good list. I imagined some brassier TF2 music for TF2 (The Main Theme, Rocket Jump Waltz, Faster than a Speeding Bullet), but Art of War does fit - like someone's getting votekicked. Probably Heavy, he obviously hacked if he can fire that gun for so long.

Thanks!

Also i think Destroy all Humans! could fit well into the Game Over idea and the scene could be the Farm area or probably something else i don't know

Edited by Twilight59

13 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Thanks!

Also i think Destroy all Humans! could fit well into the Game Over idea and the scene could be the Farm area or probably something else i don't know

...It could, actually. I just forgot about it while coming up with rooms.

Edited by DocNiktMarr

On 6/18/2019 at 6:31 AM, Twilight59 said:

Yeah it could also i didn't know you forgot about it while coming up with rooms

My next planned sequel would've gone through arcade games, but now I want to make one with rooms based off of Destroy All Humans! and Grand Theft Auto V. (Namely Trevor.) Just gotta let the creative juices recharge before I jump into things. (Probably will also feature Dead by Daylight and Fallout.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

My next planned sequel would've gone through arcade games, but now I want to make one with rooms based off of Destroy All Humans! and Grand Theft Auto V. (Namely Trevor.) Just gotta let the creative juices recharge before I jump into things. (Probably will also feature Dead by Daylight and Fallout.)

if i can suggest one thing, it'll be dead hand and the redeads from the legend of zelda ocarina of time

• Like 1

GAME OVER: CONTINUE?

Enter the realm of video games again, to face a whole new slew of terror! From masked maniacs to formless abominations, anything and everything can be an obstacle that you can overcome - or it can be the enemy that takes your final life!

...We don't need this part today. There was no strike of inspiration, besides missing Destroy All Humans!.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter through a pixelated vortex. Like Luigi being sent through the TV in Luigi's mansion, or being teleported or revived in Borderlands 2.
  • DESTROY ALL HUMANS!: Guests enter a 50's street, surrounded by military personel... except they're acting weird. Yeah, turns out, Crypto is controlling their minds. Crypto stands atop a tank, taunting guests.
  • Dead By Daylight: Guests find themselves in a basement. Someone is on a hook, struggling to get off as the Entity grabs at them. Meanwhile, hiding in a locker is a killer. Probably Trapper, Nurse, or Wraith. All three, depending on shifts.
  • Overwatch: Then, an overly-idealic Hollywood. Except Widowmaker has you in her sights - she'll keep the bead on guests, with a visible laser beam. Reaper will kick down the door and fire upon guests. (Air shots from the shotguns.)
  • Skullgirls: After this, guests end up in a church, where Double (puppet) gloats over a recently decapitated Miss Fortune. Fortune's body will lunge at guests, and a Chainsaw-wielding Peacock hides in the pews.
  • Donkey Kong: The lights go blacklit for the next scene, as guests go past an angry gorilla throwing barrels. (Think the ringmaster from Carnival Graveyard.) Pauline will lunge at guests, screaming in fear.
  • Grand Theft Auto: From that scene, guests find themselves exiting a bus in a holdup, where Micheal and Franklin usher them out, in masks. Trevor, occasionally neglecting his mask, will taunt, harass, and belittle guests.
  • Splatterhouse: Guests then find themselves on a bridge, between a chainsaw duel between Rick Taylor and The Biggy Man. Need I say more?
  • Payday: Guests then enter a bank, in a hostage situation with Dallas and the boys as the hostage-takers. Dallas makes the bank robbery spiel (the First World Bank Speech), Chains and Hoxton are in a fire fight with the police, and Wolf will attack guests with a drill.
  • UNDERTALE: Leaving the bank, guests wind up in a dark void, where plant matter is on every wall. Above you, Omega Flowey laughs.
  • Legend of Zelda: Dead Hand holds link down, with the other hands threatening guests. Two ReDeads will lunge out at guests as they exit.
  • Half-Life: Ravenholm. Father Grigori holds off Headcrab zombies with Annabelle. Gordon Freeman will jump out, fighting off a headcrab.
  • Fallout (FINALE): GIANT DEATHCLAW. While that distracts guests, a Vault Dweller will lunge at them with a Rocket Hammer.
  • Like 2