Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

COMICFURY: Artistic Rage Unleased

Attracting artists the world over, ComicFury is a little site that hosts webcomics of all kinds. Hosted by Kyo, everything seems nice and friendly - until a bored artist brought several of the community's creations to life. And it's not just dealing with the day-to-day, he specifically brought out some of the worst things to happen in these comics, for a cheap laugh. All manner of foul creature has been unleashed, from trolls to zombies, and the surge of dark energy is corrupting reality itself - enter the realm of ComicFury ONLY if you're ready to face the Unholy Rage!*

*You are not ready to face the unholy rage

I've mentioned ComicFury before on these forums, I use it to read comics and upload my own, not that the one that's up is relevant to Halloween Horror Nights (though I may make an Island Under Siege-style attraction plan once I get far enough). Specifically, the POW! Right in the Nostalgia zombie house and a more specific ComicFury Halloween house. Well, you can probably tell which one this is.

ROOMS:

• Facade: The entrance to the house is a grey brick wall. Above the doorway is a large house title, made out of green-tinted pages from comics from the site (used with permission, obviously). The comic pages are also used as transition, though in the transitions they form the walls of the hallway and the title is separate from the pages. Music related to various scenes of the house will play. (Scenes based off of comics will be arranged in any order.)
  • SURGE: Guests enter a future wasteland. Clara is in her time capsule, coughing and warning guests to take cover. Masked members of the Peika hide in the rubble, ambushing guests and threatening them in their language.
  • Theater Of The Bloody Tongue: I don't actually read this due to its Nudity and Sexual theme tags, but the creator likes to volunteer Ariane Eldar for anything and everything - not that I blame him. Guests enter the theater, where Ariane is on stage, playing a victim. Either a monster pops out and attacks guests, or she breaks character and attacks them herself. Stilldown would probably have an interesting track list for the scene.
  • COSMOS: Guests enter a dark wooded area full of dead trees. The Cosmonians (the little alien guys that make up the average cast of COSMOS) are hiding in the trees, scared out of their wits. (No actors nor puppets, seeing as they're barely humanoid at the most humanoid level.) Why are they hiding? Well, Gene accidentally released ZOMBIES. (Actors. For a non-humanoid species, they have a lot of humanoid pop-culture characters - maybe it's the Transformers broadcasts they obviously get...)
  • MK's The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Guests enter Jekyll's lab. Dr. Jekyll can be seen in a mirror, working on something. Turns out, though, Jekyll's not in the room - Hyde is. Hyde rushes through, giving guests a good scare before playing it off as a joke. Near the exit, Robert (Jekyll's cockatoo Louis under the effects of the potion) will swoop down at guests, with the same attitude as Hyde.
  • POW! Right in the Nostalgia: Taking a page from the most recent Halloween special, while presenting an alternate ending, guest go through a hall of mirrors, with a clearing showing the cursed mirror. Normal!Charlotte is trapped inside, begging for release. While guests are distracted, Mirror!Charlotte, in her Demon form, will attack guests from behind.
  • War Planet: Guests find themselves in a vacant facility, where ominous electronic music plays. The lights flicker to the beat. In some doorways, an alien soldier will attack, trying to time itself to the beat/lyrics.
  • Kaza's Mate Gwenna: Another one I don't read, because this one features protagonists running around the jungle, stark naked. Still, TV Tropes mentions something interesting. Guests enter the jungle, where Kaza and Gwenna (mannequins with their genitals and Gwenna's breasts obscured by the scenery) are preparing to attack... something. However, that something is ready to attack the guests, and that something is RO-MAN, THE ROBOT MONSTER!
  • Cryptida: There's actually a lot to choose from, what with the minotaur in the pawn shop, the haunted mansion filled with ghosts, Peter Petch killing and reviving himself in a warlock's tower... Still, I guess we should go back to the beginning, where a Salzburg Chocolate Ball is crashed by a Chupacabra. It's not the SCARIEST thing they encounter (they even keep it as a pet afterwards), but we're still in a chocolate-splattered room dealing with a sugar-hyped reptilian beast. Amadeus (the Chupacabra) is a puppet, hidden around the ball room, and will pop out at guests. The Gernsbeck Department of Cryptozoology will try to catch him, to little avail.
  • Inferno: Guests enter a dark alleyway, covered in chains. Charnabolg will threaten and attack guests, only to be warded off by Jess the Inferno. Hiding at the end of the alley is The Basilisk, holding part of a slain hero.
  • FINALE: Remember when I said that the world itself was being corrupted? Well, the curse has spread to Kyo, who is now a giant, monstrous Kyogator, threatening all in its path. Some of the creators (well, their forum avatars) are turned into gatormen, serving the maddened Gator God.
  • Like 2

Here's one haunted house idea that seems a bit weird but might work

HOUSE OF MADNESS: REBOOTED-As the ratings of the latest season of the House of Madness game show were dropping due to some scandals relating to the show itself, Pedro decided that he needed a replacement host so called none other than Eddie Schmidt host of another game show called RUN in which was also a murder-for-hire business along with two other game show hosts: Damon Killian, host of The Running Man and Calypso, host and creator of the Twisted Metal competition and after talks were settled, Pedro suddenly "disappeared" and "nowhere to be found", strangely enough the House of Madness game show and as the rebooted House of Madness game show aired its first episode, Eddie took over as the new host of the rebooted game show with Damon Killian and Calypso as co-hosts along with its deadly stages into new deadly stages (such as the DDR-like stage now being D-I-S-C-O's Chocolate Disco stage where competitors must survive D-I-S-C-O's stand: Chocolate Disco) and as the recently-rebooted game show announces its first competitor, the first competitor reveals to be none other then Pedro, the original game show host for House of Madness along with Roger Roo, Wilver, Ivy and Burgundy and the grand prize of the recently-rebooted game show is to grant a wish of whatever they desire from Calypso and today YOU are that competitor, however their friends are coming to the rescue to save them from the recently-rebooted game show, will you survive the recently-rebooted game show and get rescued or just die trying?

Here's a link to the House of Madness tagged fan-art (including some of wilver 1987's art) of her House of Madness idea: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/houseofmadnessgs/

Edited by Twilight59

Little busy, with all the antagonistic characters from multiple media - and anthropomorphic animal characters, possibly to "furry" levels, which, to be honest, kinda takes the whole idea into a bit too goofy of an area.

Granted, this is from a guy who made a house idea featuring Cosmonians and War Planet (which despite the name and settup, is a lovable, goofy set of Flash animations - it's "Where Robots Sing For You", for crying out loud).

Just for emphasis, here's a page from the Cosmos Zombie Arc: Notice the Zombie has KNEES?

As stated, War Planet is Flash, which is hard to work with in-browser these days, so I'm not including a link. It uses real-world songs - including MMMBop, Space Oddity, Gremlin Rag, a real variable mix, really. Halloween featured Five Nights at Freddy's and It's Been So Long (The Living Tombstone), and a Chucky remix - songs like those three would be the score, but probably not any based off of pre-existing franchises.

So maybe I'm not the best judge on goofiness breaking the Willing Suspension of Belief. Anyways, you could probably reduce the concept to a madman's House of Madness by itself, just have a lunatic fan force the original crew to reboot it, and making it more "fun" by including a lot of actual danger. Because Steven King and Playstation exclusives... might sound like a match made in heaven, but not by crossing over franchises alone.

Though I must admit, now that I think about it, the idea of an event where similar villains and monsters shared the stage actually sounds kind of awesome, if not divisive among the fanbase. Still, I wouldn't go overboard with the crossovers... though my NoES crossover house idea involves a lot of characters from different movies... in a circus...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Anyways, you could probably reduce the concept to a madman's House of Madness by itself, just have a lunatic fan force the original crew to reboot it, and making it more "fun" by including a lot of actual danger.

That could work also, but however not to be rude the challenges in the House of Madness game show had some sort of danger into it like for example if you don't dance correctly in the DDR-like stage you could get electrified and another example is that in the Wipeout-like stage you have to literally jump on the platforms to avoid the sharks and the swinging mallets

19 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

though my NoES crossover house idea involves a lot of characters from different movies... in a circus...

So would it be like Jack's Nightmare Circus but as a haunted house or something along the lines like that?

Edited by Twilight59

3 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

That could work also, but however not to be rude the challenges in the House of Madness game show had some sort of danger into it like for example if you don't dance correctly in the DDR-like stage you could get electrified and another example is that in the Wipeout-like stage you have to literally jump on the platforms to avoid the sharks and the swinging mallets

So would it be like Jack's Nightmare Circus but as a haunted house or something along the lines like that?

Point One, I mean to amplify the danger, to lethal levels. Never heard of House of Madness before.

Point Two, eh, kinda. It'd be a dream controlled by Freddy, where he (As the ringmaster) would usher you through a midway of familiar freaks - The Deadliest Doll in America! The World's Strongest Momma's Boy! See the American mummy, killed and preserved by her own son! Featuring performances by Pennywise the Dancing Clown(s!), and food from the Sawyer Barbecue restaurant! Basically, almost everyone gets something of a circus makeover, and are sideshow exhibits. Chucky, Jason, Norman Bates, Xenomorphs, Yautja, maybe Bruce the Shark could be on display - it's basically Freddy showing off in a display of intimidation.

(Also I heard that the house from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is now an actual restaurant. And the owners know it's the Texas Chainsaw Massacre house.)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Point One, I mean to amplify the danger, to lethal levels. Never heard of House of Madness before.

Oh, i see also if you want to know what House of Madness is, it's basically an idea by wilver 1987 and it's about a fictional deadly game show hosted by Pedro where competitors need to survive the deadly challenges in order to get the grand prize

9 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Point Two, eh, kinda. It'd be a dream controlled by Freddy, where he (As the ringmaster) would usher you through a midway of familiar freaks - The Deadliest Doll in America! The World's Strongest Momma's Boy! See the American mummy, killed and preserved by her own son! Featuring performances by Pennywise the Dancing Clown(s!), and food from the Sawyer Barbecue restaurant! Basically, almost everyone gets something of a circus makeover, and are sideshow exhibits. Chucky, Jason, Norman Bates, Xenomorphs, Yautja, maybe Bruce the Shark could be on display - it's basically Freddy showing off in a display of intimidation.

That looks interesting, by the way can i suggest you add in B-Movie horror villains into your house? I mean yeah it's obscure but i think they could execute well in your haunted house idea and possibly Universal Monsters too

Edited by Twilight59

That looks interesting, by the way can i suggest you add in B-Movie villains into your house? I mean yeah it's obscure but i think they could execute well in your haunted house idea and possibly Universal Monsters too

...That would be cool, just need some more B-Movie monsters other than Ro-Man and Kimar. Dracula has already been sighted in a sideshow (House of Frankenstein, his skeleton, stake included, was featured. A bit of the movie has a character remove the stake, sadly, Drac is caught in the morning sun before getting to Frankenstein's castle), Frankenstein's Monster and the Wolfman are basically freaks in their own right, and can you imagine Lon Chaney Sr.'s Phantom of the Opera running the fairground organ? He'd probably just have a "Dead Inside" look on his face, visible through the mask. Of course, people probably wouldn't like that last one.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

...That would be cool, just need some more B-Movie monsters other than Ro-Man and Kimar. Dracula has already been sighted in a sideshow (House of Frankenstein, his skeleton, stake included, was featured. A bit of the movie has a character remove the stake, sadly, Drac is caught in the morning sun before getting to Frankenstein's castle), Frankenstein's Monster and the Wolfman are basically freaks in their own right, and can you imagine Lon Chaney Sr.'s Phantom of the Opera running the fairground organ? He'd probably just have a "Dead Inside" look on his face, visible through the mask. Of course, people probably wouldn't like that last one.

I do imagine that happening, also can I suggest adding in a scene featuring Sebastian Caine and Dr. Griffin cause that would be cool.

Edited by Twilight59

TRANS-SYLVANIAN ORCHESTRA

Sorry, not a lot of lore to go by to come up with a story.

Anyways, this house would feature music from the band's only album, Music of the Night.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter the house through a matte painting of the mountains from the cover. The werewolf with a guitar is a mannequin posed out front.
  • The Funeral: Guests enter a graveyard, overlooked by the mountain from the facade. Several graves are dug up, and the skeletons that inhabited them are by a certain grave. In the nearby coffin, a still-living man begs for help, shaking and rattling the cage. A zombie grave digger will approach guests, gesturing as if to threaten that they'll meet the same fate.
  • Haunted Mountain: Guests wander up to the mountain, where the trees seem malevolent. As guests watch them twist and turn in ways no wind should cause, spirits attack. The silhouette of GuitarWolf will probably be visible in the shadows.
  • Satan's Lair: Guests enter the castle from the top of the mountain. As the opening plays, guests wander through the corridor, where whispy spirits seem to be lost and confused. Going further, the song continues into the Mountain King, and guests find themselves in Satan's Lair, where Beelzebub judges them as sinners.
  • Dance With The Devil: Guests continue down into the Devil's Ballroom, where a gala was interrupted by Chainsaw Demons. Guests wade through the corpses, keeping an eye out for any remaining slaughterers.
  • Tubular Bells: Guests exit the devil's castle into a church, where a woman is tied onto a table in the middle of the aisle. Two priests try to exorcise the demons. Perhaps they're effective, but who's to say... she's not being possessed by MORE demons? A few of these excess demons will hide and attack, and the woman will insult guests.
  • Sorcerer: After the church, guests are in... another castle? Skeletons toil away, occasionally harassing guests. And now there are multiplying, budding skeletons? What the heck? Is that the necromancer that summoned them, going ham on them with an axe? Eventually, the silhouette of the nercomancer is overwhelmed, and the man himself will lunge out, begging guests for aid while he's dragged away by the skeletons.
  • The Munsters: Guests find the church/castle ending in a living room. Basically, it's the Munsters opening, with the family scaring guests. And Grandpa flies in for the kill.
  • Frankenstein: For some reason, this song gives me, how do I say, "Striptease Vibes", so forgive me for this if it seems odd. Leaving the living room, guests go outside and face a burlesque house, FRANKENSTEIN'S. Upon entering, the clientele are all flesh golems, and the woman onstage (Dressed tastefully, yet provocatively, and far enough away from pervs) dances. However, going into the back, Dr. Frankenstein tends to new dancers... by cutting them up and turning them into flesh golems. He'll attack with his scalpel/cleaver, and an Igor character will strike with a shovel.
  • People Are Strange: Leaving the club, guests find themselves in a fogged-over neighborhood. Vampires dressed like they came from the 80's lurk the street in search of blood. Near the end, one flies out over guests.
  • Vampires: Guests enter a mausoleum, where more grotesque vampires seek to prey on them. At one point, guests enter a room where bats swarm over them, and not just bats, but bats the size of medium-sized dogs. Another vampire will lunge out from above at the very end of the Vampires scene.
  • Phantoms: Deeper in the Mausoleum, it gets darker, and statues line the walls. The statues, of grim reapers, will occasionally swing at guests. Going further, spirits confined to the mortal realm try to drag opponents into an early grave.
  • Music of the Night: The finale. Guests find themselves in the Phantom's lair, where he solemnly plays guitar. Several of the instruments back him, without visible performers. Guests then leave through a concert hall, where the Phantom is visible through a two-way mirror, and monsters from the other scenes watch from the seats. Several of these monsters will attack guests for a few final scares.

Kinda crapped out there at the end.

As for the Invisible Man suggestion, Twilight, that would make sense for a freakshow. Don't know about The Hollow Man.

Edited by DocNiktMarr
forgot a room name
  • Like 1

I see...I also have another idea that is not a haunted house idea but rather a attraction idea and it's about guests going to the realms of the Warner Bros villains including some realms where some of the Warner Bros villains won basically it's The Nightmare Experiment but with Warner Bros villains instead of Disney villains, but I don't know if it should only have Warner Bros horror villains or have horror villains from Warner Bros along with other villains from other Warner Bros movies besides horror

I see...I also have another idea that is not a haunted house idea but rather a attraction idea and it's about guests going to the realms of the Warner Bros villains including some realms where some of the Warner Bros villains won basically it's The Nightmare Experiment but with Warner Bros villains instead of Disney villains, but I don't know if it should only have Warner Bros horror villains or have horror villains from Warner Bros along with other villains from other Warner Bros movies besides horror

Wasn't Nightmare Experiment a haunted house? I wouldn't know.

...I don't know whether to include villains from horror movies. Maybe it could be Freddy's work.

Also, it'd have Joker, right?

6 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Wasn't Nightmare Experiment a haunted house? I wouldn't know.

...I don't know whether to include villains from horror movies. Maybe it could be Freddy's work.

Also, it'd have Joker, right?

Possibly yeah, also the reason why guests are entering the realms is because of a scientific experiment related to the realms gone wrong

Here's a promo idea for my Ultimate Nightmare event

ArEn'T yOu FoRgEtTiNg sOmEbOdY?.avi

*In the video we see a black pitch hallway and see a dark figure two glowing eyes along with a third eye on the middle*

*Static appears and the dark figure moves closer*

*Static appears again and the dark figure is now almost closer to the camera*

*Lights are suddenly turned on in the hallway to reveal the dark figure itself to be a figure with a face almost looking like Khrone's face but with a vampire-like mouth filled with vampire-like teeth including the third eye and broken chains around the dark figure's shoulders and the name for that dark figure is the Ultimate Nightmare also in the lightened-up hallway are bloody scrawlings on the walls along with some dead bodies on the floor*

Ultimate Nightmare: DaMn, dOeS ThIs eVoLuTiOn FeEl gOoD Or wHaT?! *Laughs insanely*

*The camera then gets smahed by the Ultimate Nightmare's fists and goes to static again*

On 5/24/2019 at 7:44 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

TRANS-SYLVANIAN ORCHESTRA

Sorry, not a lot of lore to go by to come up with a story.

Anyways, this house would feature music from the band's only album, Music of the Night.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter the house through a matte painting of the mountains from the cover. The werewolf with a guitar is a mannequin posed out front.
  • The Funeral: Guests enter a graveyard, overlooked by the mountain from the facade. Several graves are dug up, and the skeletons that inhabited them are by a certain grave. In the nearby coffin, a still-living man begs for help, shaking and rattling the cage. A zombie grave digger will approach guests, gesturing as if to threaten that they'll meet the same fate.
  • Haunted Mountain: Guests wander up to the mountain, where the trees seem malevolent. As guests watch them twist and turn in ways no wind should cause, spirits attack. The silhouette of GuitarWolf will probably be visible in the shadows.
  • Satan's Lair: Guests enter the castle from the top of the mountain. As the opening plays, guests wander through the corridor, where whispy spirits seem to be lost and confused. Going further, the song continues into the Mountain King, and guests find themselves in Satan's Lair, where Beelzebub judges them as sinners.
  • Dance With The Devil: Guests continue down into the Devil's Ballroom, where a gala was interrupted by Chainsaw Demons. Guests wade through the corpses, keeping an eye out for any remaining slaughterers.
  • Tubular Bells: Guests exit the devil's castle into a church, where a woman is tied onto a table in the middle of the aisle. Two priests try to exorcise the demons. Perhaps they're effective, but who's to say... she's not being possessed by MORE demons? A few of these excess demons will hide and attack, and the woman will insult guests.
  • Sorcerer: After the church, guests are in... another castle? Skeletons toil away, occasionally harassing guests. And now there are multiplying, budding skeletons? What the heck? Is that the necromancer that summoned them, going ham on them with an axe? Eventually, the silhouette of the nercomancer is overwhelmed, and the man himself will lunge out, begging guests for aid while he's dragged away by the skeletons.
  • The Munsters: Guests find the church/castle ending in a living room. Basically, it's the Munsters opening, with the family scaring guests. And Grandpa flies in for the kill.
  • Frankenstein: For some reason, this song gives me, how do I say, "Striptease Vibes", so forgive me for this if it seems odd. Leaving the living room, guests go outside and face a burlesque house, FRANKENSTEIN'S. Upon entering, the clientele are all flesh golems, and the woman onstage (Dressed tastefully, yet provocatively, and far enough away from pervs) dances. However, going into the back, Dr. Frankenstein tends to new dancers... by cutting them up and turning them into flesh golems. He'll attack with his scalpel/cleaver, and an Igor character will strike with a shovel.
  • People Are Strange: Leaving the club, guests find themselves in a fogged-over neighborhood. Vampires dressed like they came from the 80's lurk the street in search of blood. Near the end, one flies out over guests.
  • Vampires: Guests enter a mausoleum, where more grotesque vampires seek to prey on them. At one point, guests enter a room where bats swarm over them, and not just bats, but bats the size of medium-sized dogs. Another vampire will lunge out from above at the very end of the Vampires scene.
  • Deeper in the Mausoleum, it gets darker, and statues line the walls. The statues, of grim reapers, will occasionally swing at guests. Going further, spirits confined to the mortal realm try to drag opponents into an early grave.
  • Music of the Night: The finale. Guests find themselves in the Phantom's lair, where he solemnly plays guitar. Several of the instruments back him, without visible performers. Guests then leave through a concert hall, where the Phantom is visible through a two-way mirror, and monsters from the other scenes watch from the seats. Several of these monsters will attack guests for a few final scares.

Kinda crapped out there at the end.

As for the Invisible Man suggestion, Twilight, that would make sense for a freakshow. Don't know about The Hollow Man.

Alternative Munsters Scene:

The Castle gives way to a prison, where various bad, old movies are shown on the cell TVs while the inmates riot. And the inmates are all dressed like monsters.... LARRY, is that you? Yes, HR Bloodengutz returns.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 8:12 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

COMICFURY: Artistic Rage Unleased

Attracting artists the world over, ComicFury is a little site that hosts webcomics of all kinds. Hosted by Kyo, everything seems nice and friendly - until a bored artist brought several of the community's creations to life. And it's not just dealing with the day-to-day, he specifically brought out some of the worst things to happen in these comics, for a cheap laugh. All manner of foul creature has been unleashed, from trolls to zombies, and the surge of dark energy is corrupting reality itself - enter the realm of ComicFury ONLY if you're ready to face the Unholy Rage!*

*You are not ready to face the unholy rage

I've mentioned ComicFury before on these forums, I use it to read comics and upload my own, not that the one that's up is relevant to Halloween Horror Nights (though I may make an Island Under Siege-style attraction plan once I get far enough). Specifically, the POW! Right in the Nostalgia zombie house and a more specific ComicFury Halloween house. Well, you can probably tell which one this is.

ROOMS:

• Facade: The entrance to the house is a grey brick wall. Above the doorway is a large house title, made out of green-tinted pages from comics from the site (used with permission, obviously). The comic pages are also used as transition, though in the transitions they form the walls of the hallway and the title is separate from the pages. Music related to various scenes of the house will play. (Scenes based off of comics will be arranged in any order.)
  • SURGE: Guests enter a future wasteland. Clara is in her time capsule, coughing and warning guests to take cover. Masked members of the Peika hide in the rubble, ambushing guests and threatening them in their language.
  • Theater Of The Bloody Tongue: I don't actually read this due to its Nudity and Sexual theme tags, but the creator likes to volunteer Ariane Eldar for anything and everything - not that I blame him. Guests enter the theater, where Ariane is on stage, playing a victim. Either a monster pops out and attacks guests, or she breaks character and attacks them herself. Stilldown would probably have an interesting track list for the scene.
  • COSMOS: Guests enter a dark wooded area full of dead trees. The Cosmonians (the little alien guys that make up the average cast of COSMOS) are hiding in the trees, scared out of their wits. (No actors nor puppets, seeing as they're barely humanoid at the most humanoid level.) Why are they hiding? Well, Gene accidentally released ZOMBIES. (Actors. For a non-humanoid species, they have a lot of humanoid pop-culture characters - maybe it's the Transformers broadcasts they obviously get...)
  • MK's The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: Guests enter Jekyll's lab. Dr. Jekyll can be seen in a mirror, working on something. Turns out, though, Jekyll's not in the room - Hyde is. Hyde rushes through, giving guests a good scare before playing it off as a joke. Near the exit, Robert (Jekyll's cockatoo Louis under the effects of the potion) will swoop down at guests, with the same attitude as Hyde.
  • POW! Right in the Nostalgia: Taking a page from the most recent Halloween special, while presenting an alternate ending, guest go through a hall of mirrors, with a clearing showing the cursed mirror. Normal!Charlotte is trapped inside, begging for release. While guests are distracted, Mirror!Charlotte, in her Demon form, will attack guests from behind.
  • War Planet: Guests find themselves in a vacant facility, where ominous electronic music plays. The lights flicker to the beat. In some doorways, an alien soldier will attack, trying to time itself to the beat/lyrics.
  • Kaza's Mate Gwenna: Another one I don't read, because this one features protagonists running around the jungle, stark naked. Still, TV Tropes mentions something interesting. Guests enter the jungle, where Kaza and Gwenna (mannequins with their genitals and Gwenna's breasts obscured by the scenery) are preparing to attack... something. However, that something is ready to attack the guests, and that something is RO-MAN, THE ROBOT MONSTER!
  • Cryptida: There's actually a lot to choose from, what with the minotaur in the pawn shop, the haunted mansion filled with ghosts, Peter Petch killing and reviving himself in a warlock's tower... Still, I guess we should go back to the beginning, where a Salzburg Chocolate Ball is crashed by a Chupacabra. It's not the SCARIEST thing they encounter (they even keep it as a pet afterwards), but we're still in a chocolate-splattered room dealing with a sugar-hyped reptilian beast. Amadeus (the Chupacabra) is a puppet, hidden around the ball room, and will pop out at guests. The Gernsbeck Department of Cryptozoology will try to catch him, to little avail.
  • Inferno: Guests enter a dark alleyway, covered in chains. Charnabolg will threaten and attack guests, only to be warded off by Jess the Inferno. Hiding at the end of the alley is The Basilisk, holding part of a slain hero.
  • FINALE: Remember when I said that the world itself was being corrupted? Well, the curse has spread to Kyo, who is now a giant, monstrous Kyogator, threatening all in its path. Some of the creators (well, their forum avatars) are turned into gatormen, serving the maddened Gator God.

Okay, so Pulse is about to end in one page, so maybe its inclusion was a bit hasty.

Not editing it, maybe when Timelapse starts her next project (involving a crime lord!) I can replace Clara's scene with something else.

HOUSE OF MADNESS: REBOOTED

Facade: Entrance to the House of Madness game show

Transitions: A TV will have either Eddie, Damon or Calypso announce the next deadly stage that the competitors must face up against

Welcome!: As guests enter through the entrance they are now at a game show-like stage where they would see a huge screen showcasing the new competitors (in which are Pedro, Roger Roo, Wilver, Ivy and Burgundy), also on the stage is Eddie Schmidt, Damon Killian and Calypso announcing and telling the guests that there will be new deadly stages and new competitors they can also interact with the guests

D-I-S-C-O's Chocolate Disco: Guests will then be at a Disco-like stage where the DDR-like stage once stood and see D-I-S-C-O and his grid-like stand Chocolate Disco and see him teleporting whatever harmful objects at the corresponding location of the numbers on the Disco-like stage by using his stand to transport them (Ex: Acid (Spraying Water) and Kitchen Knife (Attached on String)) also in the stage is Pedro, Roger Roo, Wilver, Ivy and Burgundy trying to dodge the harmful objects

Whack-a-Head!: Guests then now enter the next competition where they see Wilver in a blindfold trying to whack a human head with a Whack-a-Mole mallet and apparently when she does so blood sprays at guests

Inferno Bars: Guests will now be in the fiery inferno and see Ivy dangling for dear life on the monkey bars and in the fiery inferno are Demons from Hell and attack guests along with some Hellhounds

Cage Match: Guests will then be at a Cage Match between Roger Roo and Gore-rilla and see them brutally fighting each other and one of them might rush towards guests

Jump on the Platforms!: Guests will now be in underwater of the competition's waters itself rather then being in the competition itself, guests will see the competitors jumping on the platforms and in one moment one of the competitors (that being Burgundy) almost falling to the waters (Projections) and in Underwater lurks the Gil-Man and other bizarre sea creatures and at the end of the scene is an Undead Bruce the Shark

Chariot Duel: Guests then enter of what appears to be a Coliseum-like stage and in the stage are a resurrected Wamuu and Wilver battling each other with their chariots while this distracts guests, a Gladiator zombie pops out to swipe the sword at guests

Chainsaw Match: Guests now enter a Wrestling-like stage where they the final competition is a Chainsaw Match between Pedro and Eddie and see Pedro and Eddie Schmidt battling each other with their Chainsaws and at times one of them might rush at guests

Finale: Guests then enter the Welcome! stage from before and see that Pedro is now back in business and that the stages will hopefully be revamped and also tells the guests that the show will have to be re-rebooted again once the stages will be revamped, also Pedro interacts with the guests while leaving the house itself

Edited by Twilight59

SIRENS' SONG

Ever since man has stepped foot in the sea, something has been waiting to maim him. And none is more deceptive than the Siren. Taking the form of a beautiful woman, these beasts lure men with their songs, before drowning and eating them. But that's just rubbish, the captain tells you. And he seems to know the ocean, so you're relaxed. Little does he know, the sirens are all too real.

SIRENS are merpeople who kill. Not saying mermaids can't kill, but I like the idea of sirens. The sirens throughout the house all have piscean features, similar to a piranha or shark, while most still resemble female humans.

ROOMS

• Facade: Drunken shanties fill the air as you walk up to the ship cabin. The captain's voice can be heard, mocking the idea of monsters such as the siren.
  • In the ship: Inside the ship, an alluring song is played as a man is chained to the wall, demanding freedom. Following this, the ship shakes, the captain calls an emergency, and you exit through a hole in the hull.
  • Shore Leading to Cave: Bones line the sides of the path as you make your way through the shore. As you hit the forest on the path, skeletons are on display. At first, they have fish tales and fangs, and warnings to turn back written in ink, but as you go further, the skeletons become men, with "COME ON IN" written in a mimicry of human handwriting on the signs in blood.
  • Cave Entrance: As guests enter a cave, a sailor struggles in the water. His limbs (animatronic) can be seen thrashing, and you can hear his calls for help. Suddenly, he's pulled down.
  • Cute Sirens: Further in the cave, are some sirens that don't look that monstrous. They lie on rocks, singing. This distracts you from the more monstrous sirens that will attack.
  • Larder: Another cave opening features sirens eating the rotten meat they've stored in their grotto. Some will attack.
  • Drip: The next part of the cave features water dripping from above. It's dark, nothing much going onSIRENFROMTHECEILING
  • Electric: Next, are some sirens in a cave pool with a guy. Except these sirens are electric, and the guy is being electrocuted. His skeleton flashes through his skin. An electric eel siren stands above, swiping at the rocks, making them spark.
  • Finale: As guests reach the final room, they are greeted by the Siren Queen. She's huge, and looks like that long-armed Monsters Inc character with the long muzzle for a face, but green, scaly, finned, and with long stringy hair on her head. She roars and swipes at guests. As guests leave, they're attacked by a final siren.

I would've posted sooner, but... Depths of Fear happened.

• Like 2

SWINDLE'S SWEETS: Black Licorice

Montague Swindle is a madman... for candy! His candy factory may be mysterious, but he makes the best treats around - and, due to his magical powers, he doesn't actually need to hurt people to do so! Suck it, Sweet Licks! Your ice cream tasted like ass, anyways.

Except... there's always a catch. Sure, Montague may be experienced in the ways of magic, but the elves he's employed aren't always so proficient. While working on a kid-approved variant of black licorice (a personal favorite of Swindle), an elf used an ancient curse when trying to alter the flavor. The Licorice started to grow, branching out. The elves fled as the licorice started forming poor mimicries of their form, turning hostile. Swindle tried to quarantine the area, but the licorice found a way. As the carnivorous confectionery continues to gain its grasp on the factory, Swindle has to face the possibility that his beloved licorice will be his downfall.

Maybe I'm hung up on the Nickelodeon ads for the Black Licorice Clickamajig - Licorice itself isn't scary, in fact, I kinda like the odd flavor. So off the bat, it's trying to make you scream at a stick of candy. However, the monsters are kinda freaky looking, with licorice fur, glowing gumdrop eyes, and enamel candy corn teeth - okay, still corny, but imagine three of those ganging up on you in a narrow corridor! Shaggy shadows snarling from the scantily-lit scenes!

Music would be warped, broken versions of old-school whimsical compositions - The Entertainer, Mapleleaf Rag, Gaslamps Funworks, The Cannery, Powerhouse, Funeral March of a Marionette?, The Candy Man, etc.

Rooms:

• Facade: Guests enter the factory through a guest entrance. SWINDLE'S SWEETS is painted in fading bright letters, with the subtitle spelled out in licorice tendrils. A truck is parked to the side. Both the building and the truck have cartoon drawings of Montague Swindle, much like the Coke Sprite Boy. The music, as you haven't delved into the madness, is crisp and clean, but Swindle's pre-recorded invitations have scratched and warped.
  • Reception: Guests find Swindle and a secretary up front. Swindle is fighting off a tendril, with a blunderbuss. The secretary is telling guests to leave.
  • Tour Intro: Guests enter the first room of the tour, a room filled with Swindle Collectibles and a stage up front. A screen plays footage of Swindle that is obviously supposed to interact with the real thing, but that's not happening, is it? The normal exit is blocked off by tendrils, hiding a beast. Guests are sent through a hole in the wall.
  • Chocolate Factory: Guests find themselves in the factory itself a little ahead of time. Several elves are hiding from the licorice, telling you to get to safety - in other words, GET OUT! As guests make their way though the machines, the licorice has messed things up - and a monster will burst out of a vat, splashing guests with warm water!
  • Creamery: The temperature drops as guests enter a frozen confectionery room. The licorice tries to avoid this room, as it can't handle the cold - but some minions have wandered in, and seemingly froze to a hibernative state, their breathing still audible. A licorice monster will lunge out from this vegetative state, however, so watch out.
  • Caramels: Guests enter a room where the caramels are made. The licorice tendrils have started to melt from the heat, and a melty monster will lunge from the giant stove's heater.
  • Elf Break Room: Swindle's all for employee's rights, even if the elves have no purpose other than to make candy. So he installed several break rooms throughout the factory, among other things. Except, in the wake of the licorice menace, these rooms have become hives. Elves are stuck to the walls in a licorice web, with many becoming licorice themselves. One of these hybrids will attack guests from the wall.
  • Candy Corn: The crop's gotten sucky with the licorice. Guests enter an indoor farm filled with candy corn crop, with many of the plants withered into licorice. A monster wearing a happy scarecrow costume as a (poor) disguise will attack guests.
  • Wrapping: Guests enter the packaging room of the factory. Products meant to be packed or wrapped are piling up, as the many Ferris wheels and conveyor belts that package the products have been jammed by the licorice. Some more hybrids will attack.
  • To the Labs: As guests enter the home stretch, the tendrils become more numerous as they enter the science facility. Monsters will jump out from the various doorways, all labeled with codenames that can vaguely be related to an experimental candy product.
  • FINALE: Project Nevermore: The room that started it all. The lab has been covered in black tendrils, and on the wall is a giant monster's face, eyes aglow, teeth dripping with drool, and a giant tongue flaying about. From the opposite end, a hybrid made from Swindle himself will attack.
  • Like 1

POW! RIGHT IN THE NOSTALGIA Presents:

THE RETURN OF THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Every year, Charlotte Pendleton and Chase Collins throw a heck of a Halloween party. This year (AKA 2016), the theme is Zombies, and everyone's invited to show up dressed like a zombie hunter. However, things take an unnatural turn for the worse when some college kids stumble across what they think is a normal beer keg. Tapping it in a graveyard for some late-night Halloween drinking, they unleash an experimental biological weapon that unleashes.... ZOMBIES! Will Charlotte, Chase, and their friends and family survive? Perhaps more importantly, can YOU withstand the return of the night of the living dead?

POW! Right in the Nostalgia is a webcomic by MST3KFan, AKA Kevin Connolly, about a bunch of nerds and their love of the pop culture of their childhoods. It's mostly a mundane slice-of-life comic with few otherworldly elements (Chase's niece Shana MIGHT be friends with a Pinkie Pie only she can see, Charlotte MAY have traveled the multiverse with a weird Portal Gun, and correct me if I'm wrong but hair growth tonics sold in old comic books never make people resemble Cousin Itt), so how the hell did they get zombies? It was a dream I'm not telling.

ROOMS

• Facade: Guests walk along a dark stretch of the woods, on a dirt road. A Department of Chemical Warfare truck is parked to the side, with the soldiers driving it worrying about a missing barrel.
  • Cemetery: Guests enter a cemetery where some college kids that resemble Mystery Inc tap the missing barrel of deadly crap. At times, it will spew green gas, the morons will start to cough, and guests are hit with a blast of air. As guests leave the graveyard, hands rise out of their graves.
  • Concert: Guests walk past an empty concert hall, the green gas as strong as ever. Passing the Death Kitties tour bus, a coughing Claire will stumble out, telling guests to run. A zombie will attack.
  • Halloween Party: As guests enter the Pendleton-Collins household, the sounds of the party inside become clearer. Entering, guests find the main cast of PRitN, with Charlotte asking her sister, Allison, to join the party. Her sister blows everyone off, but is attacked by a window zombie. A zombie will claw its way through the door.
  • Halloween Party Pt. 2: In a different room of the house, zombies are pouring in through every opening they can find. A man in a Gordon Freeman costume will innocently assume they're just "Aggressive Trick-Or-Treaters", only to be attacked by a zombie.
  • Garage: The gang watches as Charlotte can't start her car! As typical in life-threatening scenarios that will never happen. Cars suck. A zombie will break down the door as guests walk past.
  • School: Guests enter the school where Tricia Nakamura, an old girlfriend of Chase and then-new friend of Charlotte stayed behind to grade papers. She's panicking on her desk, in her Saeko Busujima costume. Why? Turns out, this is a zombie apocalypse that can get kids, too! Yay. A horde of zombie kids will rush guests (like the Walking Dead animatronic), asking for some playtime...
  • School Hallway: More zombie kids in Halloween costumes. yay.
  • Modeling Agency: Guests enter the halls of Aunt Cheryl's glamour modeling agency, where zombie employees attack. In Cheryl's office, the woman herself, dressed as Lollipop Chainsaw's Juliet, stands on her desk, telling guests to leave her behind, she's got this - while brandishing a goddamn chainsaw. Woman might be crazy, but it's the fun kind of crazy.
  • Back to Action: Enter Charlotte's comic shop, where guests are scared by Charlotte's pride and joy - the creepy Michealangelo costume from the movies. MAY hide an actor. Also may be replaced with a lawyer-safe replacement - either a non-turtle, or NES Jason, possibly. Charlotte tries to collect some of the weapon replicas, only for her late former employees to attack. In the transition, Charlotte will jump out with a bloody Mjolner and Captain America shield.
  • Return of the Death Kitties: The Gang regroups, having collected enough weapons (and for James Lee, dressed like Ash Williams, a hand Chainsaw) to survive until morning. Suddenly, the Death Kitties bus will slam into a nearby car.
  • Return to Back To Action: Guests enter Back To Action again, Chase holding the door and shooting zombies to keep it safe. Inside, a zombified Claire will attack James, eating him alive.
  • RtBtA 2: Charlotte takes a swing at undead Claire. While distracted, the now-turned James attacks guests, holding a victimized Natasha.
  • RtBtA 3: Chase is on the floor, in a puddle of his own blood. A zombie Allison will attack with a katana, only for the turning Natasha to ward her off with a cricket bat.
  • Burn the Store: Natasha will swing at zombies with a bloodied cricket bat, in a burning Back to Action. Zombie Allison will strike again, missing a big chunk of skin on her head.
  • Finale: Guests exit through the morning-sun lit ruins of Back to Action, where the skeletal remains of the zombified Natasha will give a "final scare". As guests exit through a black highway, the military truck from the facade will charge them, with the sound of a barrel bouncing off as it lurches forward.

If you want to read this story, it begins on page 518 of the comic. It officially ends around 550, and there's two pages of Behind the Scenes comics - with commentary from the stars. There's also a piece of artwork from 2017 acting as a sort of sequel, as Halloween fell around the middle of the series of comics where Chase and Charlotte got married.

The big thing here would be the amount of licenses - the main characters are dressed as characters from Resident Evil, Telltale's the Walking Dead (...would it be easier to negotiate the rights to Clementine now?), Zombies Ate My Neighbors, and The Evil Dead, other costumes include the above-mentioned High School of the Dead, Zombieland, Half-Life, Batman, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead, and that's not going into the decoration for the Pendleton-Collins household and Back to Action (with everpresent Cap shield lodged in the wall AND rotting Michealangelo costume). So if the story ever is adapted to a house, it'd be a licensing nightmare.

• Like 2

Okay, i'm gonna bet that the attraction is about the fictional villains winning and the fictional heroes losing

I want to say no, but if the heroes have become corrupted enough that the team has to disband and some of the remaining ones are flat-out telling guests to get out, it's not a win. nor a draw. So... yeah, it's about heroes losing.

1 minute ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I want to say no, but if the heroes have become corrupted enough that the team has to disband and some of the remaining ones are flat-out telling guests to get out, it's not a win. nor a draw. So... yeah, it's about heroes losing.

Oh okay, by the way are the heroes gonna be original heroes or no just the ones from DC and Marvel?