Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

LOTUS SYNDROME

You know how sucky it must be when your neighbor's house gets hit by a meteorite, causing the whole block to be quarantined? At least the poor guy didn't suffer - from what you hear, the rock knocked the guy's head clean off. The rest of the town isn't as lucky, though. The meteorite contained a species of alien parasites that will eat through anything, including the quarantine tent. And they love the warmth of living beings.

Everyone hates images that will trigger Trypophobia, but not everyone has it. Also horrible are long, threadlike, squirming things coming out of holes. LOTUS SYNDROME is the unholy bastard child of these two things. Every surface has clusters of small holes in them, and many have Lotus Worms squirming out of them. And the people aren't immune - when infected, they become what I call "holeys" - not only do the worms cover the flesh with holes, their eyes and mouth are covered with eaten flesh, and a few holes on them contain teeth, beady eyes, or pulsing blood. (I'm designing a grossout house. Never thought I'd do so and be aware of it.) And the worms can still crawl out of them, though we'll probably just see them already halfway out.

....I'm not sure how to describe ALL the rooms, so I'll probably just do this in the old style, where I bring up highlights. Because the concept alone is nauseating, and that's all I'm running with.

The facade is a house affected by the Lotus Syndrome, with the title spelled in little holes in the second story, illuminated through a pulsing, pale green light. As guests go throughout the three houses, the buildings get in worse shape, with more holes, and the third also has meteorite damage.

Also throughout the houses are the holeys. As described above, faceless, body horror, holes. At least a few have worms coming out of their fingertips.

In the second house, the owner tries to fight back with the worms in the wall, drilling into it. Of course, you're on the other side of the wall, kinda close to where the bit is protruding. When you enter the room on his side of the wall, he's dropped the drill, and a cluster of worms is digging through his face, including on the eye.

After this would be a tactile room, pitch-black, with Lotus Worms hanging above the walkway, with their bases having mechanisms to cause them to squirm. Imagine being brushed by an army of greasy spaghetti noodles that you know are capable of killing you. I'd also like to have a scene where the floor is covered with small holes, like an organic grate, but I get the feeling someone's going to wear heels to a walking-heavy haunt event, and could possibly injure themselves and others.

House Three... covered with a quarantine tent that can't even slow down the Lotus worms. And the HAZMAT team can't handle them, either. You could probably get creative with the designs of these freaks. Worms tearing out of the suit, coming out of the visor, the visor being FILLED with worms... gross. Also in the yard is an infected dog, that looks like the Dog Thing with horrible skin.

In the house, lots of holes and lots of worms. Lots of squirming, and an abundance of holeys. The neighbor's decapitated head looks like a sea anemone, and his body has been taken over and moves on the worm's commands. Further in the house is the meteorite and the Queen Lotus Worm. And it's horrible, as glistening as her kin, covered in holes that can also contain teeth, worms, or eyes like the holeys, with a tooth-surrounded mouth made of slightly bigger holes, absolutely massive. It squirms, occasionally lunging at guests.

• Like 3

This one is a bizarre idea i know but it's a scare-zone idea called: "Something Jacked-Up This Way Comes" in which is a crossover between The Midway of the Bizarre, Something Wicked This Way Comes and of course Jack the Clown himself...along with a few special guests of his own and those special guests are the sub-icons that appeared in 2007.

Edited by Twilight59

THE HORRORS OF MISKATONIC UNIVERSITY

Facade: Miskatonic University

Scene 1: Inside Miskatonic University

Scene 2: Chemistry Class

Scene 3: Ancient History Class

Scene 4: Biology Class

Scene 5: Psychology Class

Scene 6: English Class

Scene 7: Miskatonic Library 

Scene 8: Miskatonic Medical School

Scene 9/Finale: Outside Miskatonic University

(The scaracters in each scene will be, you guessed it, Lovecraftian Horrors) 

19 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

This one is a bizarre idea i know but it's a scare-zone idea called: "Something Bizarre and Jacked-Up This Way Comes" in which is a crossover between The Midway of the Bizarre, Something Wicked This Way Comes and of course Jack the Clown himself...along with a few special guests of his own and those special guests are the sub-icons that appeared in 2007.

You could probably just shorten it to only have one of the adjectives. It wouldn't be that far-fetched if Jack just took over the Midway.

4 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

You could probably just shorten it to only have one of the adjectives. It wouldn't be that far-fetched if Jack just took over the Midway.

That's also fine.

By the way i have another headcanon about the Nightmare Creature you probably think he hates his own followers in which is his cult right? And you're probably right however he does like followers of him that aren't related to the Cult of the Nightmares itself and here is the list

List of followers of the Nightmare Creature that aren't related to the cult itself.

Jack the Clown

Eddie Schmidt

The Caretaker

The Director

The Storyteller

Lady Luck

H.R. Bloodengutz

The Usher

Sam Meetz

Fear

Marty Mindfield

Mr. Metra

The Sandman

The Supervillains of Breaking Point

The Hillbillies of Redwater River

Nicolas Ruprecht

The Psychos of the abandoned Toysaurus Store

The Psychos of Uranium Studios

Stingy Jack

The Cult of the Randlers

Some of the demons from Distinct Corruption, Hell Breaks Loose and The Fallen

Darrin Adler

Quentin Terrorlock

Victor Chantz

Minister Supreme

(I know this isn't a place for headcanons but it was just a headcanon/idea i had in my head before doing this)

Edited by Twilight59

• 2 weeks later...

Gangsterland Cutthroats

Prohibition - an era where banning alcohol caused crime to get worse. People turned to moonshine and bootleg booze, which caused mobs to rise to power. Ruthless competitors rose to power - many above the law, and willing to knock each other off. And the ones like Al Capone were at least decent enough to try to maintain a decent public image - The Cutthroats, a gang rising to prominence, are merely a bunch of cruel jackasses in suits willing to brutally murder anyone who gives them an odd look. Enter Cutthroat territory only if you're looking to have your head turn up in a cornfield...

Gangsterland Cutthroats is a Black and White house, featuring raucous jazz, flapper girls, and also the Mafia coming at you with eye gougers. Most of the rooms smell of cigarettes and moonshine, and depression-era jazz can be heard throughout - fading into background noise when appropriate.

It probably sounds like I hate alcohol... I kinda do hate it, but I'm okay with other people drinking.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests enter the maze through a theater. The Marquee outside has the house name, and as guests make their way through the theater, news reels play, focused on the crimes of rumrunners. In the theater, a drunkard will attack.
  • Streets: Guests exit through the back doors, and find the mayor and some cops dumping a barrel of alcohol into a man hole. The Mayor gives speeches about the dangers of alcohol despite probably carrying a flask on his person. From an adjacent alley, a thug attacks.
  • Speakeasy: Guests enter a Cutthroat-run saloon, filled with passed-out patrons. A jazz band plays on a stage, a flapper dances, and the bartender puts on a friendly act. From a door near the exit, a lookout will burst through, slamming on the walls, screaming a warning of a police inspection.
  • Speakeasy Back: Guests enter a hidden room, filled with barrels of whiskey and a still. Some men are being forced to work the still, while a gangster holds them at gunpoint. He'll turn and threaten guests, warning them to keep out of Cutthroat business.
  • Warehouse: Next door to the speakeasy is an abandoned warehouse, that's perfect for handling rats. As guests make their way through the shelves, they find men being tortured - probably a lot of crushing and cutting, and I REALLY want to have a scene where a motorcycle is used to torture someone (it's held in place, the victim under the running wheel, as it's revved up). Aside from the torturers, a few thugs could be hiding, carrying blades.
  • Running Tunnel: Under the warehouse, guests find themselves in a sewer, filled with barrels of moonshine and corpses. Some mobsters are torturing the mayor for hush money, splashing him in the rancid water.
  • Barn Still: Exiting the tunnel leads guests to another still, this one in a barn. Some farmhands operate the still, threatening guests to force them to leave.
  • The Cornfields: Leaving the barn, guests take a dirt road back to the city. Lining the road is corn, which hides some gangsters disposing of some bodies. One will burst out of the maize, a cleaver in one hand and a head in the other.
  • Protection Racket: The next thing in the city is a general store, where some thugs trash the place while demanding money from the shopkeeper.
  • Shootout: Exiting the store, guests find themselves in the crossfire between the cops and the Cutthroats. Air acts like bullets, an old police siren blares, and guests find themselves walking among the casualty-ridden police side. Slumped on the police car is one cop, a detective will bite it and fall on the car's hood, and as guests exit the scene, a mob boss will break through a door, cigar between his teeth and a tommy gun in his clutches, opening fire like a madman.
  • Finale: Guests enter the speakeasy once more, but this time it's on fire. As guest travel through the flames, the Cutthroats trapped inside will take a few last stabs at them. At the very end, the boss will pop out and deliver the final scare.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:
  • Facade: Guests enter the maze through a theater. The Marquee outside has the house name, and as guests make their way through the theater, news reels play, focused on the crimes of rumrunners. In the theater, a drunkard will attack.
  • Streets: Guests exit through the back doors, and find the mayor and some cops dumping a barrel of alcohol into a man hole. The Mayor gives speeches about the dangers of alcohol despite probably carrying a flask on his person. From an adjacent alley, a thug attacks.
  • Speakeasy: Guests enter a Cutthroat-run saloon, filled with passed-out patrons. A jazz band plays on a stage, a flapper dances, and the bartender puts on a friendly act. From a door near the exit, a lookout will burst through, slamming on the walls, screaming a warning of a police inspection.
  • Speakeasy Back: Guests enter a hidden room, filled with barrels of whiskey and a still. Some men are being forced to work the still, while a gangster holds them at gunpoint. He'll turn and threaten guests, warning them to keep out of Cutthroat business.
  • Warehouse: Next door to the speakeasy is an abandoned warehouse, that's perfect for handling rats. As guests make their way through the shelves, they find men being tortured - probably a lot of crushing and cutting, and I REALLY want to have a scene where a motorcycle is used to torture someone (it's held in place, the victim under the running wheel, as it's revved up). Aside from the torturers, a few thugs could be hiding, carrying blades.
  • Running Tunnel: Under the warehouse, guests find themselves in a sewer, filled with barrels of moonshine and corpses. Some mobsters are torturing the mayor for hush money, splashing him in the rancid water.
  • Barn Still: Exiting the tunnel leads guests to another still, this one in a barn. Some farmhands operate the still, threatening guests to force them to leave.
  • The Cornfields: Leaving the barn, guests take a dirt road back to the city. Lining the road is corn, which hides some gangsters disposing of some bodies. One will burst out of the maize, a cleaver in one hand and a head in the other.
  • Protection Racket: The next thing in the city is a general store, where some thugs trash the place while demanding money from the shopkeeper.
  • Shootout: Exiting the store, guests find themselves in the crossfire between the cops and the Cutthroats. Air acts like bullets, an old police siren blares, and guests find themselves walking among the casualty-ridden police side. Slumped on the police car is one cop, a detective will bite it and fall on the car's hood, and as guests exit the scene, a mob boss will break through a door, cigar between his teeth and a tommy gun in his clutches, opening fire like a madman.
  • Finale: Guests enter the speakeasy once more, but this time it's on fire. As guest travel through the flames, the Cutthroats trapped inside will take a few last stabs at them. At the very end, the boss will pop out and deliver the final scare.

You know if this were a film i bet it's gonna be shot in black and white.

On 3/29/2019 at 5:46 PM, Twilight59 said:

You know if this were a film i bet it's gonna be shot in black and white.

Actually, if it was plans for a film, a darker O Brother-esque sepia would also be considered. I get the feeling that modern cinematography techniques mixed with old-style black and white would be kinda... off for a psychotic prohibition movie. Not saying it's impossible (it's probably been done), but it'd be weird for me to be making such a decision.

But as it's a haunted house, I'd rather go with an Untouchables monochrome, to make it seem like you're walking through an old noir movie. Even the fire at the end would be black-and-white, using white fire-and-ice lights, white flickering lights, and white flame fans. (Aren't old movie fires, like, really bright?)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been putting this off since March, so...

THE YEAR OF FEAR

God DAMMIT Jerry, we warned you not to go poking around the library of the arcane. Now you've unleashed a curse, and we'll have to go around the world, suppressing the 12 anomalies that are going to spring from your negligence. And you know who's going to have to pay for that? Not only the Magiks Council, but also the various citizens of the world. Another slip-up and you're fired.

-Management

When this memo went around the offices of the Magiks Containment Society, everyone nearly had a heart attack. The libraries often contained eldritch tomes of lore, and no one knew which one was opened - anything could happen, and many people, Society and Civilian, could lose their lives, or worse, their souls. Jerry felt the most guilt - he was merely thinking about what to do for his son's birthday when a book titled FESTIVAL dropped on the floor in front of him. He opened it, thinking it was a sign, only for THE FESTIVALS OF THE DAMNED to release 12 curses, one for each month. The Society was in for a busy year...

With Holidayz in Hell being revealed, I figured I might as well go back and list my own idea for a Holidays house.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests walk into the MCS Building, decorated for a New Year's party. Except a joker has vandalized the New Year's Banner, listing it as THE YEAR OF FEAR, in bloody red font. And also, the entire place is ringing with klaxons from the ANOMALY Alert. As guests go through the hall, a guard will give them safety tips on dealing with several beasts they may or may not encounter.
  • New Year, New Blood: Guests enter a ritzy New York City suite, decorated for NYE in far fancier ways. The glamour of the scene is short-lived, however, when guests realize that the floor is covered in dead revelers. While a creepy rendition of Auld Lang Syne can be heard throughout the suite, vampires that look like any other partygoer will attack, their masquerade masks doing very little to hide the grotesqueness of their faces. As guests enter the next holiday, a crystalline ball drops from above.
  • Nice Day for a Red Wedding: Guests enter a church, where a wedding WAS supposed to take place, however, the bride's trying to call it off because it turns out the groom was less than honest with her. Specifically, he's an incubus. As guests make their ways through the pews, Incubi and Succubi will strike. In the back, the poor bride is in a corner, clutching a cross and begging for mercy. The Incubus will attack the line.
  • St. Patrick's Revenge: Guests find themselves on a Chicago street, where the vengeful spirit of St. Patrick rants on how everyone merely uses his name as an excuse for revelry and debauchery. As guests enter a pub, they find out what his revenge entails: SNAKES. He's brought them all back, they're everywhere, on the drunks, in the drinks, in the walls, the ceiling, the floor, MY GOD THATS A LOT OF SNAKES. Guests exit the bar via bathroom, where a man with a lot of snake venom in him lies in an open stall. A giant snake will lunge out of an adjacent stall.
  • Hell is Full of Fools: April Fools Day sees victims warped into a trickster's dimension. Guests find themselves in a dark revolving tunnel, with only the neon swirls to guide them. As they go through the dark dimension, they can only make out the way - and evil jesters will hide in the dark, preparing to strike. One scene features two identical jesters, one is a lifeless prop, the other a living, breathing scaracter. If guests notice the obvious actor, it'll do little good - he's just there to mock guests who take the bait and are scared by the statue actually being an animatronic.
  • Mayday, Mayday!: Guests enter a grassy picnic area. People WERE having a good time, but all that could ran off - and guests find out why when they encounter nymphs. They viciously attacked the picnic, and still look for victims, their mouths and claws coated with blood. As guests go deeper into the woods, the nymphs become more monstrous, including visible, woody bones and animal skull heads, and torture their prey - drowning a man in the river, shoving the May Pole through a woman, general horribleness. At the end of the scene, the lead nymph attacks - the most monstrous of the bunch, completely wooden and with multiple animal skulls along her skeleton.
  • School's Out: Guests enter a high school, closed for summer. However, they keep stumbling along dead corpses - people who either had business at the school (teachers, the principal, the janitors) or young adventurous students. As guests wander through the halls of learning, the mascot - a wolf - attacks, with weapons ranging from baseball bats to golf trophies. As guests enter the gymnasium, they find a shrine/larder full of half-eaten corpses, murder implements, souvenirs from previous kills, and messages and symbols in blood. The Wolf will attack, this time with a mouth that opens to reveal a gorier orifice than what should be on any costumed character, full of teeth. He'll try to bite guests.
  • July 4: Not sure where those fireworks come from? If you'd check the labels, they'd be no help, because you don't need to list a country of origin when they're made IN HELL! Guests find themselves in a burning backyard, with many odd firework flashes and charred, beer-drinking skeletons. Amongst the flames, are fire demons. As guests enter the house, the fire gets worse and the demons get bolder.
  • Seaside Slaughter: Guests find themselves along a shore, at dusk. It seems quiet, aside from the bodies buried or trying to escape the sand. What's dragging them down? Crab People. That will rise and attack. Going further, guests find themselves under the boardwalk, walking into the water (like Knott's The Depths' and their lasers). What awaits? A GIANT SHARK.
  • SHOKTOBERFEST: Guests enter a Stuttgart Beer Festival, overrun by zombies - apparently a sick person sneezed into a batch of brew. Shame, that was the good stuff. The survivors are trying their best to distance themselves from the undead - ineffectively, what with the closest cover being a tent. And the zombies are eating whatever meat they can find - cooked, raw, or living. Near the end, guests find themselves in a collapsing tent, where zombies can fall through at any moment.
  • The Blaspheming Barn: The next anomaly is on Halloween Night, where a farm is supposed to be having a seasonal shindig. It's going poorly, a warlock has cursed the place, and is using it to collect souls. As guests go through the barn, the decorations attack party guests on behalf of the warlock. Leaving the barn, guests find themselves by an old tree, with scarecrows all over. Not only is the tree angry, but several scarecrows will attack. Finally, guests make a break through the pumpkin patch, where pumpkin-headed ghouls are after your flesh.
  • Turkey Bowl Bloodbath: Guests enter a football stadium's corridors, where the lights flicker on and off. Some wolfmen will prowl the premises, at a level of humanity where they can mock guests. Entering a locker room, several players have been torn to shreds. A more beastly wolfman in football gear will pop out, carrying a severed arm. Finally, the playing field. Amidst the carnage, a full wolf is eating a fallen player. Other, slightly less beastly werewolves will attack.
  • Santa's Little Helpers: For Christmas, guests enter a hostage situation at a mall. A biker gang consisting of disgraced elves and former sidekicks of Santa are to blame. The first encounter is Belsnickle, negotiating with the cops outside the broken window, with a victim in his arms, a gun to their heads. Throughout the store, other bikers attack, hiding behind kiosks and display windows. Near the end, you find the hostage room, where several hostages are trying to escape. Krampus will burst in, and start to beat up a victim, before turning to guests.
  • Jerry's fired: As guests exit the maze, they find themselves in a dirtied MCS office hall. The supervisor can be heard ratting out Jerry. At times, he'll break out of the door, strangling the life out of Jerry.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I've been putting this off since March, so...

THE YEAR OF FEAR

God DAMMIT Jerry, we warned you not to go poking around the library of the arcane. Now you've unleashed a curse, and we'll have to go around the world, suppressing the 12 anomalies that are going to spring from your negligence. And you know who's going to have to pay for that? Not only the Magiks Council, but also the various citizens of the world. Another slip-up and you're fired.

-Management

When this memo went around the offices of the Magiks Containment Society, everyone nearly had a heart attack. The libraries often contained eldritch tomes of lore, and no one knew which one was opened - anything could happen, and many people, Society and Civilian, could lose their lives, or worse, their souls. Jerry felt the most guilt - he was merely thinking about what to do for his son's birthday when a book titled FESTIVAL dropped on the floor in front of him. He opened it, thinking it was a sign, only for THE FESTIVALS OF THE DAMNED to release 12 curses, one for each month. The Society was in for a busy year...

With Holidayz in Hell being revealed, I figured I might as well go back and list my own idea for a Holidays house.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests walk into the MCS Building, decorated for a New Year's party. Except a joker has vandalized the New Year's Banner, listing it as THE YEAR OF FEAR, in bloody red font. And also, the entire place is ringing with klaxons from the ANOMALY Alert. As guests go through the hall, a guard will give them safety tips on dealing with several beasts they may or may not encounter.
  • New Year, New Blood: Guests enter a ritzy New York City suite, decorated for NYE in far fancier ways. The glamour of the scene is short-lived, however, when guests realize that the floor is covered in dead revelers. While a creepy rendition of Auld Lang Syne can be heard throughout the suite, vampires that look like any other partygoer will attack, their masquerade masks doing very little to hide the grotesqueness of their faces. As guests enter the next holiday, a crystalline ball drops from above.
  • Nice Day for a Red Wedding: Guests enter a church, where a wedding WAS supposed to take place, however, the bride's trying to call it off because it turns out the groom was less than honest with her. Specifically, he's an incubus. As guests make their ways through the pews, Incubi and Succubi will strike. In the back, the poor bride is in a corner, clutching a cross and begging for mercy. The Incubus will attack the line.
  • St. Patrick's Revenge: Guests find themselves on a Chicago street, where the vengeful spirit of St. Patrick rants on how everyone merely uses his name as an excuse for revelry and debauchery. As guests enter a pub, they find out what his revenge entails: SNAKES. He's brought them all back, they're everywhere, on the drunks, in the drinks, in the walls, the ceiling, the floor, MY GOD THATS A LOT OF SNAKES. Guests exit the bar via bathroom, where a man with a lot of snake venom in him lies in an open stall. A giant snake will lunge out of an adjacent stall.
  • Hell is Full of Fools: April Fools Day sees victims warped into a trickster's dimension. Guests find themselves in a dark revolving tunnel, with only the neon swirls to guide them. As they go through the dark dimension, they can only make out the way - and evil jesters will hide in the dark, preparing to strike. One scene features two identical jesters, one is a lifeless prop, the other a living, breathing scaracter. If guests notice the obvious actor, it'll do little good - he's just there to mock guests who take the bait and are scared by the statue actually being an animatronic.
  • Mayday, Mayday!: Guests enter a grassy picnic area. People WERE having a good time, but all that could ran off - and guests find out why when they encounter nymphs. They viciously attacked the picnic, and still look for victims, their mouths and claws coated with blood. As guests go deeper into the woods, the nymphs become more monstrous, including visible, woody bones and animal skull heads, and torture their prey - drowning a man in the river, shoving the May Pole through a woman, general horribleness. At the end of the scene, the lead nymph attacks - the most monstrous of the bunch, completely wooden and with multiple animal skulls along her skeleton.
  • School's Out: Guests enter a high school, closed for summer. However, they keep stumbling along dead corpses - people who either had business at the school (teachers, the principal, the janitors) or young adventurous students. As guests wander through the halls of learning, the mascot - a wolf - attacks, with weapons ranging from baseball bats to golf trophies. As guests enter the gymnasium, they find a shrine/larder full of half-eaten corpses, murder implements, souvenirs from previous kills, and messages and symbols in blood. The Wolf will attack, this time with a mouth that opens to reveal a gorier orifice than what should be on any costumed character, full of teeth. He'll try to bite guests.
  • July 4: Not sure where those fireworks come from? If you'd check the labels, they'd be no help, because you don't need to list a country of origin when they're made IN HELL! Guests find themselves in a burning backyard, with many odd firework flashes and charred, beer-drinking skeletons. Amongst the flames, are fire demons. As guests enter the house, the fire gets worse and the demons get bolder.
  • Seaside Slaughter: Guests find themselves along a shore, at dusk. It seems quiet, aside from the bodies buried or trying to escape the sand. What's dragging them down? Crab People. That will rise and attack. Going further, guests find themselves under the boardwalk, walking into the water (like Knott's The Depths' and their lasers). What awaits? A GIANT SHARK.
  • SHOKTOBERFEST: Guests enter a Stuttgart Beer Festival, overrun by zombies - apparently a sick person sneezed into a batch of brew. Shame, that was the good stuff. The survivors are trying their best to distance themselves from the undead - ineffectively, what with the closest cover being a tent. And the zombies are eating whatever meat they can find - cooked, raw, or living. Near the end, guests find themselves in a collapsing tent, where zombies can fall through at any moment.
  • The Blaspheming Barn: The next anomaly is on Halloween Night, where a farm is supposed to be having a seasonal shindig. It's going poorly, a warlock has cursed the place, and is using it to collect souls. As guests go through the barn, the decorations attack party guests on behalf of the warlock. Leaving the barn, guests find themselves by an old tree, with scarecrows all over. Not only is the tree angry, but several scarecrows will attack. Finally, guests make a break through the pumpkin patch, where pumpkin-headed ghouls are after your flesh.
  • Turkey Bowl Bloodbath: Guests enter a football stadium's corridors, where the lights flicker on and off. Some wolfmen will prowl the premises, at a level of humanity where they can mock guests. Entering a locker room, several players have been torn to shreds. A more beastly wolfman in football gear will pop out, carrying a severed arm. Finally, the playing field. Amidst the carnage, a full wolf is eating a fallen player. Other, slightly less beastly werewolves will attack.
  • Santa's Little Helpers: For Christmas, guests enter a hostage situation at a mall. A biker gang consisting of disgraced elves and former sidekicks of Santa are to blame. The first encounter is Belsnickle, negotiating with the cops outside the broken window, with a victim in his arms, a gun to their heads. Throughout the store, other bikers attack, hiding behind kiosks and display windows. Near the end, you find the hostage room, where several hostages are trying to escape. Krampus will burst in, and start to beat up a victim, before turning to guests.
  • Jerry's fired: As guests exit the maze, they find themselves in a dirtied MCS office hall. The supervisor can be heard ratting out Jerry. At times, he'll break out of the door, strangling the life out of Jerry.

*when you're trying to set up for your sons birthday party, but you accidentally cause chaos across the world*

The Devil's History

Description: Take a little deeper of The Devil/Satan's History...

Facade: Gates to Heaven [sounds of war between the angels and demons can be heard]

Paradise Lost: Guests enter a warfare of Heaven and Hell where some of the demons and angels rush towards guests during the battle guests enter a revolving tunnel that leads to hell where Satan and Lucifer gets casted out of Heaven and argues of how he should've won and how God is a tyrant fallen angels are here too and sometimes attack guests

Adam and Eve: Guests then enter the Garden of Eden where a snake (that is possessed by Satan himself) tells Adam to eat the apple form the Tree of Knowledge and on some occasions he mocks the guests for their sins then guests enter Adam and Eve's terrible nightmares and Satan hides in this scene

Faust: Guests will now be in Faust's home where we see Faust being dragged in Hell and pleading guests for help and in the scene hides Satan (a.k.a Mephistopheles)

Jack and the Devil: Guests will be outside now and see Jack slowly transforming into a tree while this distracts guests Satan will pop out to scare guests

The Smith and The Devil: Guests then enter a Blacksmith's home where they see a decapitated body of a blacksmith and in the scene hides Satan with the blacksmith's head on a stick

The Devil and Tom Walker: Guests will now enter a room where a ruined stock jobber will plead guests for clemancy however three knocks are heard on a door and a black cloaked Satan will burst through the door taunting guests

The Devil and Daniel Webster: Guests enter a trial room where in the Jury's seats are The Jury of the Damned glaring at guests also in the room is Farmer Stone who prays to not lose the case also in the room hides Satan in his Old Scratch form

Crossroads: Guests will now be at the crossroads where they see The Devil playing some songs on a guitar while a damned soul version of Robert Johnson sneaks up on guests

The Hell-Bound Train: Guests will now be on some railroad tracks and in the scene will see a hellish-like train coming at guests

Needful Things: Guests will then be at a shop named "Needful Things" and in the shop are full of cursed and creepy objects and in the scene is of course Leeland Gaunt (a.k.a Satan) in which sinisterly asks guests for their soul

The Devil's Advocate: Guests will then enter John Milton's office where the office itself is a living hell and see John Milton (a.k.a Satan) as a fallen angel and swoops down at guests

The Devil's Carnival: Guests will be at a hellish-like carnival where Demons, Satan and Lucifer himself lurk in every corner

Finale: Guests will now be in a hellish-like Church where Satan stands on a podium taunting guests and on the stained glass windows is describing parts of The Devil's history (Ex: Faust signing a contract of The Devil, Satan and Lucifer being casted out of Heaven, Satan playing a guitar at the crossroads and so on) and in the scene Demons lurk in every corner to attack/scare guests and when guests nearly exit the scene Satan in his seven-headed dragon form will roar at guests

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

The Devil's History

Description: Take a little deeper of The Devil/Satan's History...

Facade: Gates to Heaven [sounds of war between the angels and demons can be heard]

Paradise Lost: Guests enter a warfare of Heaven and Hell where some of the demons and angels rush towards guests during the battle guests enter a revolving tunnel that leads to hell where Satan and Lucifer gets casted out of Heaven and argues of how he should've won and how God is a tyrant fallen angels are here too and sometimes attack guests

Adam and Eve: Guests then enter the Garden of Eden where a snake (that is possessed by Satan himself) tells Adam to eat the apple form the Tree of Knowledge and on some occasions he mocks the guests for their sins then guests enter Adam and Eve's terrible nightmares and Satan hides in this scene

Faust: Guests will now be in Faust's home where we see Faust being dragged in Hell and pleading guests for help and in the scene hides Satan (a.k.a Mephistopheles)

Jack and the Devil: Guests will be outside now and see Jack slowly transforming into a tree while this distracts guests Satan will pop out to scare guests

The Smith and The Devil: Guests then enter a Blacksmith's home where they see a decapitated body of a blacksmith and in the scene hides Satan with the blacksmith's head on a stick

The Devil and Tom Walker: Guests will now enter a room where a ruined stock jobber will plead guests for clemancy however three knocks are heard on a door and a black cloaked Satan will burst through the door taunting guests

The Devil and Daniel Webster: Guests enter a trial room where in the Jury's seats are The Jury of the Damned glaring at guests also in the room is Farmer Stone who prays to not lose the case also in the room hides Satan in his Old Scratch form

Crossroads: Guests will now be at the crossroads where they see The Devil playing some songs on a guitar while a damned soul version of Robert Johnson sneaks up on guests

The Hell-Bound Train: Guests will now be on some railroad tracks and in the scene will see a hellish-like train coming at guests

Needful Things: Guests will then be at a shop named "Needful Things" and in the shop are full of cursed and creepy objects and in the scene is of course Leeland Gaunt (a.k.a Satan) in which sinisterly asks guests for their soul

The Devil's Advocate: Guests will then enter John Milton's office where the office itself is a living hell and see John Milton (a.k.a Satan) as a fallen angel and swoops down at guests

The Devil's Carnival: Guests will be at a hellish-like carnival where Demons, Satan and Lucifer himself lurk in every corner

Finale: Guests will now be in a hellish-like Church where Satan stands on a podium taunting guests and on the stained glass windows is describing parts of The Devil's history (Ex: Faust signing a contract, Satan being casted out of Heaven, The Devil playing a guitar at the crossroads and so on) and in the scene Demons lurk in every corner to attack/scare guests and when guests nearly exit the scene Satan in his seven-headed dragon form will roar at guests

That'd make for a cool house.

• Like 1

Got a new scene idea for my Nightmare Pantheons house idea so here how it goes

House of Villains: Guests will be at the House of Villains where it is a chaotic riot/fight between the members of the house and the Breaking Point supervillains and some of the members win some of the fights of one of the Breaking Point supervillains the others not so much (Ex: Sparkz electrocuting Vic Vega, Doomsday crushing Brute's head, Flesh using his blobs to consume Carnage, Crow using his robot to attack Radon and so on)

Theater Terrors

Description: Carey Theater, home to many dark superstitions and is known for its dark past and today you will relieve the history of the Carey Theater itself...

Facade: Carey Theater [theater windows are boarded up and the theater itself almost looks like it has been forgotten years ago]

Scene 1: Guests will be at a dark and empty stage where guests can see dying ghostlight on the stage and on the stage is a ghostly figure telling guests of the backstory of the theater itself

Scene 2: Guests will now be at the theater backstage where they see the words "MACBETH" all over the walls and a poster with the alternative name for the play itself is seen on the walls and is almost torn up and in the backstage hides one of the ghostly three witches and a undead actor dressed like King Macbeth with a real dagger

Scene 3: Guests will then enter an actor's 1920s-like actor room where it is almost burning and in the room is a burnt-alive actor in which screams for help

Scene 4: Guests will now enter a theater hallway where it is slowly transforming into Carcosa and see Hastur in which stalks the guests

Scene 5: Guests will now be at a stage where they are showing "The Hanged King's Tragedy" but however the crowd is a riot and is trying to kill each other and on the stage itself is an actor hanging by a noose and an actress or actor will occasionally attack guests with a dagger

Scene 6: Guests will then be at backstage again where this time they will see Shakespeare's lost folio on one of the crates and some of the actors and actresses die like the Shakespeare characters did in Shakespeare's plays (Ex: An actor getting stabbed by another actor in which that is similar to Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, an actress suffering from a venomous snake bite like in Shakespeare's Cleopatra and so on) and in this scene hides an almost stabbed actor

Scene 7: Guests will now enter into a 1930s-like playwright's room where it is all messy and posters of theater plays are almost everywhere on the walls and in the room hides an insane playwright

Scene 8: Guests then enter the private projector room where the projector plays Uranium Studios' films and in the room hides a ghostly usher

Scene 9/Finale: Guests will finally be at the stage again and the ghostly figure from before flies toward guests and all the previous scaracters will pop out for one last scare

Edited by Twilight59

DEADVIANTART

Description: The creations of the Deviantartists have sprung to life and are causing chaos in the streets of an NYC Art Block Party!

Decorations: Broken buildings, crashed vehicles, dead bodies you name it along with portraits that feature a twisted version of a famous portrait

List of Scaracters in the scare-zone

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

New Years In Hell - As the Ball drops in Times Square to usher in a new year, a comet that had once been known to kill the dinosaurs many many years ago has crash landed into earth and has turned everyone into ash or worse, try to survive this new  doomsday-esque world that has an against all odds attitude, mutant survivors and brain-eating zombies and who knows what else might lurk and stalk you, Can you survive this New Years In Hell?

• Like 1

Carnival Of Pain - Come one, Come all and experience the most stunning, the most bewildering Carnival of all the land but beware where you lurk as this Carnival has more than what you bargain for if you are look for secrets behind it's tents. As Monsters, Madmen, Killer Carnies lurk behind every corner and make sure your stay will be your last night on earth. Ticket please?

Survival Of The Fittest - You are the next contestant that must survive a thriving game show that has you and others as their star as you must go face to face with the maniacal Dr. Kill and what a thrill he plans for this special little episodic mayhem as he has brought some of little thrill-full, kill-full and dreadful bunch of cronies that are ready to annihilate and chase you screaming through this maze of hell. No cut, no commercial break, no intermission, only the ones who survive live to talk about it while others only live in reruns. Will you make it out alive in one piece or end up in pieces? 

• Like 1

The Bells - In the small of town of Pineville, rests on top of hill an old abandoned church sits next to a graveyard, many kids speak of it's horrifying history and haunting tales of many who have explored it but never live to tell what they've experienced but every night when the moon is bright and the wind begins to blow, the church bells ring and echo into the night. Dare to experience the chilling history of this haunted place that was once on holy grounds only to be taken controlled by an evil force like no other. Once the bell rings, your end begins.

• Like 1

Creatures Of The Night - An old campground has been rediscovered it holds many dark tales and secrets of what was once a quiet lovely place, broken camp tents and remnants of past campgoers who no longer ever saw the light of the day or ever return as a group of creatures in the woods that have been hungry and waiting and watching, ready to strike and hunt anything in their path and now they have their sights on you, come face to face with these carnivorous creatures that have no mercy. Day has gone and the night has come, ready to hear The Creatures howl.

The Haunted Castle - Many adventurers that have come to this place have said it must have a curse or worse as the history behind this place has been told for centuries, A castle by the sea that once owned by a rich Conquistador Edward Clarke, known to be giving but had but a dark side, within these walls he was haunted and when he died, it had been said that his soul was trapped behind these stone walls along with many others before him. You are apart of a crew that have dared to stay the night and research on the history of this castle and what was Edward Clarke's demise but beware as there are no good spirits here only ones that want one thing...your soul.

• Like 1

Blood Moon - The Blood red moon rises as everyone is running for cover, evil has been unearthed as many of the things that you feared in the night have come to life and coming for you. Nowhere to run, Nowhere to hide in the nightmarish world, can you survive all of the many evil things that have come and go bump in the night. Close your eyes and keep telling yourself it's only a dream.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 6:08 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

More licensed ideas.

• Cyanide and Happiness: In the world of Cyanide and Happiness, reality is nothing more than a loose suggestion. As you enter the twisted minds of the cartoonists, prepare for a surge of monsters, psychos, and bad fortune. TOURISM WARNING: Avoid entering if you want to keep your eyes.

guess i can help out with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0oyZKR7Pgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZEknhN_AVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3zjRcMnRNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiJWCJc4Oec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWvBxIEgL44 (yeah it's not horror, but it's a classic, and you can reuse a car crash effect here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2aBtBLMCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_aopY-GNzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znbwMkU0Ezw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEtuLzUbtpI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ-w61_mzyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yenqLqOpYZc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlVKVGShx84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip4z4k4jcRo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZf2I0dUbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09ltuxt3rI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdV9zgBR200

Edited by themazethinker