Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

Just now, themazethinker said:

ey man it's okay. just remember that somethings are just annoying. it's like a seat kicker at a movie theater, first time is a small annoyance, but the eight time gets you.

Thanks man also on the Monster Park treatment i could suggest adding Imhotep in the museum scene.

Okay, second attempt:

The Circus Invasion

What many people tend to forget around this time of year is, clowns are people too. This is represented by the clowns at Burnham Brothers, who, despite all having their flaws, still love to entertain the audiences and consider each other family. And nothing gets in the way of family. It transcends space, which is what the circus learns when an alien mothership attacks and threatens to wipe out humanity if an egg isn't returned. While willing to comply, one of the clowns is killed by an invader. And when you hurt a family, the family will have no mercy. Now the clowns are at war with the martians, in a war that could decide the fate of the world.

My original post would've given a clown a name in the description. Also noted is how this is Creatures!, but at a circus and not a hillbilly bar.

ROOMS:

• Facade: A fence around the circus. The big top is visible, and there are posters about the spectacles to be seen. Clowns! Magicians! The Gunslinger! The Sideshow! Lion Tamers and More! Guests enter the back of the sideshow.
  • Sideshow: A janitor cleans up the displays as guests walk by. He points out that you're not supposed to be here but he ain't gonna stop ya. The Egg is in full sight.
  • oh s--t: Guests exit the sideshow to see the UFO above the trailers. A synthesized voice negotiates with a Burnham Brother, while performers gawk in fear from the trailers.
  • Dead Clown: A clown out-of-makeup holds up the egg, intending to get it over with. The egg is abducted, but the clown is vaporized, leading the other clowns to decide to fight back.
  • Gearing Up: Guests enter the Gunslinger's trailer, where the man tells everyone to arm up. A martian will break through the window, only to be warded off with some shots.
  • Vesti La Giubba: Enter the clown makeup room. Clowns are putting on their faces, putting on the motley, while the song Vesti La Giubba plays on a worn record. The lead clown makes a speech between swigs of whiskey.
  • First Contact: Guests enter a dark room where a clown with a flashlight and a revolver searches for the invaders. In this room, are about 3 martians who will appear. When they do, the clown will shoot at them.
  • They Strike Back: A brighter room. A martian rips a clown to shreds, before lunging over him and attacking guests. Another martian will appear from behind the wall, by blasting it to bits with a gun. Once he breaks through, he'll claw through the smoke.
  • Animals!: Guests enter the area for storing animals. They're all spooked - the elephants are reared up, the lions jump on the cages, and the horses break out of their trailer and rush guests. A martian is eating some of the smaller creatures.
  • Welcome to Earth: A dead martian lies against a trailer. A clown with a shotgun glances around, daring an alien to attack. A rip in another, parallel trailer will have a martian clawing its way out to guests.
  • The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down: Guests pass a merry-go-round that is simply going to fast because of the martians. A clown stuck on the ride and begs for help. From the other side, a martian attacks the guests.
  • Storage: Guests enter a storage trailer, where martians are attacking from both sides as a sole clown tries to fight back. Suddenly, a bright green flash and a tremor...
  • Big Top Terror!: Guests enter the bigtop, where it's an all-out war. The UFO has crashed through the tent, it's filled with smoke, and clowns and martians are killing each other. Probably the biggest room.
  • Finale: As guests exit the big top, they pass a ticket booth. A martian breaks down the booth from behind, a mortified clown head in its hands. During so, a radio news bulletin states that the Burnham Bros Circus was destroyed by a freak accident, and that the few survivors are hysterically claiming that THEY are coming.
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Okay, second attempt:

The Circus Invasion

What many people tend to forget around this time of year is, clowns are people too. This is represented by the clowns at Burnham Brothers, who, despite all having their flaws, still love to entertain the audiences and consider each other family. And nothing gets in the way of family. It transcends space, which is what the circus learns when an alien mothership attacks and threatens to wipe out humanity if an egg isn't returned. While willing to comply, one of the clowns is killed by an invader. And when you hurt a family, the family will have no mercy. Now the clowns are at war with the martians, in a war that could decide the fate of the world.

My original post would've given a clown a name in the description. Also noted is how this is Creatures!, but at a circus and not a hillbilly bar.

ROOMS:

• Facade: A fence around the circus. The big top is visible, and there are posters about the spectacles to be seen. Clowns! Magicians! The Gunslinger! The Sideshow! Lion Tamers and More! Guests enter the back of the sideshow.
  • Sideshow: A janitor cleans up the displays as guests walk by. He points out that you're not supposed to be here but he ain't gonna stop ya. The Egg is in full sight.
  • oh s--t: Guests exit the sideshow to see the UFO above the trailers. A synthesized voice negotiates with a Burnham Brother, while performers gawk in fear from the trailers.
  • Dead Clown: A clown out-of-makeup holds up the egg, intending to get it over with. The egg is abducted, but the clown is vaporized, leading the other clowns to decide to fight back.
  • Gearing Up: Guests enter the Gunslinger's trailer, where the man tells everyone to arm up. A martian will break through the window, only to be warded off with some shots.
  • Vesti La Giubba: Enter the clown makeup room. Clowns are putting on their faces, putting on the motley, while the song Vesti La Giubba plays on a worn record. The lead clown makes a speech between swigs of whiskey.
  • First Contact: Guests enter a dark room where a clown with a flashlight and a revolver searches for the invaders. In this room, are about 3 martians who will appear. When they do, the clown will shoot at them.
  • They Strike Back: A brighter room. A martian rips a clown to shreds, before lunging over him and attacking guests. Another martian will appear from behind the wall, by blasting it to bits with a gun. Once he breaks through, he'll claw through the smoke.
  • Animals!: Guests enter the area for storing animals. They're all spooked - the elephants are reared up, the lions jump on the cages, and the horses break out of their trailer and rush guests. A martian is eating some of the smaller creatures.
  • Welcome to Earth: A dead martian lies against a trailer. A clown with a shotgun glances around, daring an alien to attack. A rip in another, parallel trailer will have a martian clawing its way out to guests.
  • The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down: Guests pass a merry-go-round that is simply going to fast because of the martians. A clown stuck on the ride and begs for help. From the other side, a martian attacks the guests.
  • Storage: Guests enter a storage trailer, where martians are attacking from both sides as a sole clown tries to fight back. Suddenly, a bright green flash and a tremor...
  • Big Top Terror!: Guests enter the bigtop, where it's an all-out war. The UFO has crashed through the tent, it's filled with smoke, and clowns and martians are killing each other. Probably the biggest room.
  • Finale: As guests exit the big top, they pass a ticket booth. A martian breaks down the booth from behind, a mortified clown head in its hands. During so, a radio news bulletin states that the Burnham Bros Circus was destroyed by a freak accident, and that the few survivors are hysterically claiming that THEY are coming.

Pretty Good!

By the way doc i'm gonna ask you this question what would be the title for your mega scare-zone?

Edited by Twilight59

14 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Pretty Good!

By the way doc i'm gonna ask you this question what would be the title for your mega scare-zone?

Again, it's not really MY Mega Scarezone, it's just my contributions to the Mega Scarezone.

But if I was to make a mega scarezone based on my house ideas...

DOC'S MADHOUSE

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Again, it's not really MY Mega Scarezone, it's just my contributions to the Mega Scarezone.

But if I was to make a mega scarezone based on my house ideas...

DOC'S MADHOUSE

Pretty cool title!

Also any character interaction ideas in your Doc's Madhouse mega scare-zone idea?

Edited by Twilight59

2 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Didn't I already give some? Like, Lord Eldritch trying to kill the Lich or something?

Oh right you already did that maybe some other scaracter interactions ideas instead. (Not trying to be rude to you)

Edited by Twilight59

22 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Oh right you already did that maybe some other scaracter interactions ideas instead. (Not trying to be rude to you)

...I'm not editing the original post.

-(Reaper sees a shadowy figure)

Reaper: Who are you?

Death: IT'LL COME TO YOU IN TIME.

-(Sihlhoute Freddy, Scary Terry, and Nightmare Willie are all together.)

One Freddy: The F--K is this?

-(Vampire Matt approaches Dracula)

Matt: How can you handle being unable to see yourself? I have nothing to live for!

Dracula: ....Is this a jest, or are you that stupid?

-(King Radical approaches Dracula)

King Radical: I propose an alliance between us to take down Dr. McNinja.

Dracula: That's... not a bad idea, we'll discuss this later.

-(The two Succubi stare each other down hostily)

Succubus One: W---e!

Succubus Two: B---h!

Rick: (Passes by) Girls, you're both b-----s. We're getting paid by the scare, you might wanna *urp* get back to work.

-(ZAmN Chainsaw Maniac will stalk the Eddsworld Cast. Not a lot of verbal interaction, but...)

-(Anti threatens guests)

Anti: What I'm about to do to all of you... let's just say I'll go all the way...

-(Darkiplier squares off against Freddy Fazbear)

Darkiplier: I have evolved beyond fear of such... toys.

Freddy: (Lurches forward with a screech, proving Dark wrong)

-(Not an interaction, but Jack has recently posted a video about possibly getting burned out, so I guess the Anti stuff is a little too soon...)

-(The DYSTOPIC Soldiers keep trying to confiscate contraband items (Cell Phones, other Scaracter weapons), predictably no one takes them too seriously)

Soldier 1: Umm, I know this isn't the best thought for us, but... are we just a joke in an uncaring universe, forced into a low-quality crossover for the sake of cheap thrills?

Soldier 2: ...Geez, that's an unsettling thought. Has Minister Supreme been lying to us for all these years?

Soldier 3: I don't like thinking about this type of thing! It makes me feel like nothing!

Soldier 1: Sorry, Mike.

Soldier 2: It makes me uncomfortable, too, if that makes it better.

Soldier 1: Yeah, it's an unpleasant thought.

Soldier 3: ...Thanks, guys.

(The three stand around, like Hank Hill and his group)

Soldier 2: Well, I guess it's time to go back to work.

Soldier 3: Good idea.

Soldier 1: Let's go. (The split up)

-(Murdoc offers to give guests a tour)

Murdoc: Welcome to the Murdoc Experience, where everyone here is one of my minions. But first, drinks! You, with the robe, get us some rum!

(Lich flips Murdoc off)

Murdoc: How rude! You're fired! You, Cyborg! Get my and my guests some drinks! 90% Proof!

Simulant: You're working your way up on my "To Kill" list, human!

Murdoc: Pack up your bags, you're out of the job! It's so hard to find good help these days. YOU, wi-

Rick: F--k that, f--k you, and f--k your solo musical output.

Murdoc: Well, f--k. Horse! Drinks! Now!

Mrs. Johnson: (Stands there, staring at Murdoc)

Murdoc: Don't just stand there!

Mrs. Johnson: (Pulls out knife, chases Murdoc)

Murdoc: (Fleeing) WellthatconcludestonightstourofTheMurdocExperianceitllbe12dollarsgoodbye!

Mrs. Johnson: (Pauses by guests, Thumbs Up) I love it!

-(Joker walks over to Ohaguro Bettari and Kichasuka Ona)

Joker: Don't let Harley find out, but I think you girls have BEAUTIFUL smiles.

Kichasuka: You lie!

Joker: No, your faces are like the masterpieces I would grant the world! And she (points to Ohaguro) has a beautiful laugh!

Ohagura: (Laughs like Deadite Linda)

Kichasuka: ...Freak.

Joker: One of the freakiest, my dear.

How are these?

• Like 2

On 7/12/2018 at 9:51 AM, DocNiktMarr said:

...I'm not editing the original post.

-(Reaper sees a shadowy figure)

Reaper: Who are you?

Death: IT'LL COME TO YOU IN TIME.

-(Sihlhoute Freddy, Scary Terry, and Nightmare Willie are all together.)

One Freddy: The F--K is this?

-(Vampire Matt approaches Dracula)

Matt: How can you handle being unable to see yourself? I have nothing to live for!

Dracula: ....Is this a jest, or are you that stupid?

-(King Radical approaches Dracula)

King Radical: I propose an alliance between us to take down Dr. McNinja.

Dracula: That's... not a bad idea, we'll discuss this later.

-(The two Succubi stare each other down hostily)

Succubus One: W---e!

Succubus Two: B---h!

Rick: (Passes by) Girls, you're both b-----s. We're getting paid by the scare, you might wanna *urp* get back to work.

-(ZAmN Chainsaw Maniac will stalk the Eddsworld Cast. Not a lot of verbal interaction, but...)

-(Anti threatens guests)

Anti: What I'm about to do to all of you... let's just say I'll go all the way...

-(Darkiplier squares off against Freddy Fazbear)

Darkiplier: I have evolved beyond fear of such... toys.

Freddy: (Lurches forward with a screech, proving Dark wrong)

-(Not an interaction, but Jack has recently posted a video about possibly getting burned out, so I guess the Anti stuff is a little too soon...)

-(The DYSTOPIC Soldiers keep trying to confiscate contraband items (Cell Phones, other Scaracter weapons), predictably no one takes them too seriously)

Soldier 1: Umm, I know this isn't the best thought for us, but... are we just a joke in an uncaring universe, forced into a low-quality crossover for the sake of cheap thrills?

Soldier 2: ...Geez, that's an unsettling thought. Has Minister Supreme been lying to us for all these years?

Soldier 3: I don't like thinking about this type of thing! It makes me feel like nothing!

Soldier 1: Sorry, Mike.

Soldier 2: It makes me uncomfortable, too, if that makes it better.

Soldier 1: Yeah, it's an unpleasant thought.

Soldier 3: ...Thanks, guys.

(The three stand around, like Hank Hill and his group)

Soldier 2: Well, I guess it's time to go back to work.

Soldier 3: Good idea.

Soldier 1: Let's go. (The split up)

-(Murdoc offers to give guests a tour)

Murdoc: Welcome to the Murdoc Experience, where everyone here is one of my minions. But first, drinks! You, with the robe, get us some rum!

(Lich flips Murdoc off)

Murdoc: How rude! You're fired! You, Cyborg! Get my and my guests some drinks! 90% Proof!

Simulant: You're working your way up on my "To Kill" list, human!

Murdoc: Pack up your bags, you're out of the job! It's so hard to find good help these days. YOU, wi-

Rick: F--k that, f--k you, and f--k your solo musical output.

Murdoc: Well, f--k. Horse! Drinks! Now!

Mrs. Johnson: (Stands there, staring at Murdoc)

Murdoc: Don't just stand there!

Mrs. Johnson: (Pulls out knife, chases Murdoc)

Murdoc: (Fleeing) WellthatconcludestonightstourofTheMurdocExperianceitllbe12dollarsgoodbye!

Mrs. Johnson: (Pauses by guests, Thumbs Up) I love it!

-(Joker walks over to Ohaguro Bettari and Kichasuka Ona)

Joker: Don't let Harley find out, but I think you girls have BEAUTIFUL smiles.

Kichasuka: You lie!

Joker: No, your faces are like the masterpieces I would grant the world! And she (points to Ohaguro) has a beautiful laugh!

Ohagura: (Laughs like Deadite Linda)

Kichasuka: ...Freak.

Joker: One of the freakiest, my dear.

How are these?

Very Good!

(By the way which book does Death come from?) (Just Wondering?)

(Also just wanna let you know that you could be a good roleplayer of these characters from your original and licensed haunted house ideas)

Edited by Twilight59

23 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Very Good!

(By the way which book does Death come from?) (Just Wondering?)

(Also just wanna let you know that you could be a good roleplayer of these characters from your original and licensed haunted house ideas)

The scene from Bibliophobia with Death and the Orangutan are based off of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Basically, the Orangutan is actually a character called the Librarian, who was affected by some wayward reality-changing magic and turned into a giant primate. This actually works to his advantage, as not only is Unseen University's library a vast, confusing area that a primate such as an orangutan could navigate with more ease than a human, but no one's going to try to pull one past a giant orangutan.

Death is one of Discworld's more common characters. His goal is to take whatever dies to the afterlife. And he's not really cruel about it. The reason he's a scare is because, well, it's Death. If you see him, chances are you're not going far. Though some characters have met Death and lived to tell the tale.

And thanks for the compliment. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

The scene from Bibliophobia with Death and the Orangutan are based off of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Basically, the Orangutan is actually a character called the Librarian, who was affected by some wayward reality-changing magic and turned into a giant primate. This actually works to his advantage, as not only is Unseen University's library a vast, confusing area that a primate such as an orangutan could navigate with more ease than a human, but no one's going to try to pull one past a giant orangutan.

Death is one of Discworld's more common characters. His goal is to take whatever dies to the afterlife. And he's not really cruel about it. The reason he's a scare is because, well, it's Death. If you see him, chances are you're not going far. Though some characters have met Death and lived to tell the tale.

And thanks for the compliment. 

You know i already searched death from discworld up and to be honest i already am getting interested into this version of death since the Billy and Mandy version of Death and also i found the orangutan character on one of the trope pantheon on the tv tropes website.

Edited by Twilight59

31 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

You know i already searched death from discworld up and to be honest i already am getting interested into this version of death since the Billy and Mandy version of Death and also i found the orangutan character on one of the trope pantheon on the tv tropes website.

I think I first heard of Discworld's Death from Irregular Webcomic!, where a recurring joke was that David Morgan-Mar did NOT get inspiration for his works, and that included the ever-present, ALWAYS-IN-CAPS Deaths.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I think I first heard of Discworld's Death from Irregular Webcomic!, where a recurring joke was that David Morgan-Mar did NOT get inspiration for his works, and that included the ever-present, ALWAYS-IN-CAPS Deaths.

I never heard of the Irregular Webcomic but the joke sounds funny.

Edited by Twilight59

26 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

I never heard of the Irregular Webcomic but the joke sounds funny.

It's an Australian webcomic that had many themes. A lot of them were represented with minifigures (The James Bond Parody, The Steve Erwin Parody, The Mythbusters Parody, the theme where William Shakespeare was a modern-day Australian Office Worker), with some having the story of the characters being characters in a GURPS roleplay (Fantasy and Sci-Fi were made with actual figurines, Adventures was still built with bricks. There was also a Superhero theme that was actually drawn (aside from the DM), but because it was a collaboration with a pretty busy artist it wasn't updated that often.) and aside from being the everpresent DM the creator himself had a theme about normal life. (Until the giant crossover events).

It was officially ended a few years ago, but came back a shorter few years ago. However, I couldn't get into the New Irregular Webcomic, sadly.

• Like 1

Just now, DocNiktMarr said:

It's an Australian webcomic that had many themes. A lot of them were represented with minifigures (The James Bond Parody, The Steve Erwin Parody, The Mythbusters Parody, the theme where William Shakespeare was a modern-day Australian Office Worker), with some having the story of the characters being characters in a GURPS roleplay (Fantasy and Sci-Fi were made with actual figurines, Adventures was still built with bricks. There was also a Superhero theme that was actually drawn (aside from the DM), but because it was a collaboration with a pretty busy artist it wasn't updated that often.) and aside from being the everpresent DM the creator himself had a theme about normal life. (Until the giant crossover events).

It was officially ended a few years ago, but came back a shorter few years ago. However, I couldn't get into the New Irregular Webcomic, sadly.

Sounds Interesting but why couldn't you get into the New Irregular Webcomic?

4 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Sounds Interesting but why couldn't you get into the New Irregular Webcomic?

I don't know, it seemed like the original run, but at the same time it couldn't hold my interest.

Maybe it was the fact that instead of a new comic every day, David would include older comics with new annotations (Which is why I like Author Annotations in a webcomic, I guess), and I've already finished the original run. Maybe I've seen most of the plots reach an okay conclusion (though the second James Stud story was never finished), and it seemed wrong to go back. Honestly, I don't know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I don't know, it seemed like the original run, but at the same time it couldn't hold my interest.

Maybe it was the fact that instead of a new comic every day, David would include older comics with new annotations (Which is why I like Author Annotations in a webcomic, I guess), and I've already finished the original run. Maybe I've seen most of the plots reach an okay conclusion (though the second James Stud story was never finished), and it seemed wrong to go back. Honestly, I don't know.

Hmmm you know I already checked it out and its pretty interesting.

Edited by Twilight59

Monster Music: Volume 4

Facade: A Halloween themed music cover

Scene 1: Ministry's Everyday is Halloween

Scene 2: Squirrel Nut Zipper's Ghost of Stephen Foster

Scene 3: Creature Feature's Aim for the Head

Scene 4: Oingo Boingo's Weird Science

Scene 5: Alice Cooper's Welcome to my Nightmare

Scene 6/Finale: A room where all the music videos that are shown in the house are playing and the scaracters from before will attack/scare guests

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Monster Music: Volume 4

Facade: A Halloween themed music cover

Scene 1: Rob Zombie's Dragula

Scene 2: Squirrel Nut Zipper's Ghost of Stephen Foster

Scene 3: Oingo Boingo's Weird Science

Scene 4: Alice Cooper's Welcome to my Nightmare

Scene 5/Finale: A room showing the music videos featured in the houses and the scaracters from before will attack guests

...Nah, the rules are, as follow:

1. Five Songs. They don't need to be necessarily Halloween-based, but they have to involve some freaky imagery.
  2. Song 1 is a Halloween Song. Something that can excuse a bunch of monsters in one place. DRAGULA, despite being inspired by The Munsters, mainly comes off as a Drag Racing song with horrible things happening. Besides, 2 already starts with a Rob Zombie song.
  3. Song 4 is a song that would be unexpected, unadvertised, and fits the "Not Really Halloween Song" Category. Adjusting for a lack of Song 5, any Oingo Boingo song would have to be advertised.
  4. Song 5 is a song featuring a Halloween Icon. And yeah, I did say that Alice Cooper's Welcome to My Nightmare is an appropriate song for the final slot, but since I'm listing the rules I'm listing ALL the rules, regardless of whether or not they're broken.
  5. If an artist got a song as the introduction, they're probably not going to be the first song again. If an artist gets in one year, they take a break.
  6. There are some songs that are off-limits. While Sympathy for the Devil is a grey area (Being that my dad doesn't use the song because it's about various atrocities yet is a popular Halloween song), Zombie by the Cranberries is a BIG NOPE, seeing that it's about the tragedies of the Troubles. Basically, a song with real disasters probably won't make it in.
  7. I have no idea how to implement instrumental songs. Like, yeah, there are plenty of good ones (The Blue Wrath, Hello Zepp, Frankenska, The Munsters Theme, like, how do we rep those?)
  8. Any monster is a good monster. Werewolves, Zombies, Serial Killers, Aliens, Demons, Vampires, you name it.
  9. It's only fair to include monsters from the last house in "Monster Mash" room of the current house.
  10. One song per monster per house. (We can't have a lineup including RE: Your Brains, Aim for the Head, and Living Dead Girl, that'd be repetitive and a bit silly.)

How about I make a master list of my room ideas (some of yours mixed in), and you give some examples in another list? (I've given Ghost of Stephen Foster a listen, I don't know how to translate that into the equivalent of three rooms, but it's a good song. Thanks for the recommendation.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

...Nah, the rules are, as follow:

1. Five Songs. They don't need to be necessarily Halloween-based, but they have to involve some freaky imagery.
  2. Song 1 is a Halloween Song. Something that can excuse a bunch of monsters in one place. DRAGULA, despite being inspired by The Munsters, mainly comes off as a Drag Racing song with horrible things happening. Besides, 2 already starts with a Rob Zombie song.
  3. Song 4 is a song that would be unexpected, unadvertised, and fits the "Not Really Halloween Song" Category. Adjusting for a lack of Song 5, any Oingo Boingo song would have to be advertised.
  4. Song 5 is a song featuring a Halloween Icon. And yeah, I did say that Alice Cooper's Welcome to My Nightmare is an appropriate song for the final slot, but since I'm listing the rules I'm listing ALL the rules, regardless of whether or not they're broken.
  5. If an artist got a song as the introduction, they're probably not going to be the first song again. If an artist gets in one year, they take a break.
  6. There are some songs that are off-limits. While Sympathy for the Devil is a grey area (Being that my dad doesn't use the song because it's about various atrocities yet is a popular Halloween song), Zombie by the Cranberries is a BIG NOPE, seeing that it's about the tragedies of the Troubles. Basically, a song with real disasters probably won't make it in.
  7. I have no idea how to implement instrumental songs. Like, yeah, there are plenty of good ones (The Blue Wrath, Hello Zepp, Frankenska, The Munsters Theme, like, how do we rep those?)
  8. Any monster is a good monster. Werewolves, Zombies, Serial Killers, Aliens, Demons, Vampires, you name it.
  9. It's only fair to include monsters from the last house in "Monster Mash" room of the current house.
  10. One song per monster per house. (We can't have a lineup including RE: Your Brains, Aim for the Head, and Living Dead Girl, that'd be repetitive and a bit silly.)

How about I make a master list of my room ideas (some of yours mixed in), and you give some examples in another list? (I've given Ghost of Stephen Foster a listen, I don't know how to translate that into the equivalent of three rooms, but it's a good song. Thanks for the recommendation.)

Well at least i tried.

By the way should i edit the Volume 4 house idea?

Edited by Twilight59