Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

A question for themazethinker if there was a sequel to doc's Youtube Dead idea how would you treat it?

i would try and make it the comedy house that year. instead of actual youtubers it will poke fun of cliche youtubers, like 3 am challenges, urban exploration, prank vids, etc etc.

also twilight when i post my video game creepypasta house you wanna do a altars of horror like zone for me for my creepypasta event?

also i have no idea how to do mr bones wild ride into the house. lol

• Like 1

Just now, themazethinker said:

i would try and make it the comedy house that year. instead of actual youtubers it will poke fun of cliche youtubers, like 3 am challenges, urban exploration, prank vids, etc etc.

also twilight when i post my video game creepypasta house you wanna do a altars of horror like zone for me for my creepypasta event?

also i have no idea how to do mr bones wild ride into the house. lol

Well for Mr. Bones Wild Ride you could have guests on roller coaster tracks and then all of a sudden a roller coaster will pop out.

Well i would love to do that.

Creepypastas of Horror

Scaracters: Sid, Mr. Bear, Goatman, Slenderman, SCP-106, SCP-973-2, SCP-993, SCP-2852, SCP-2030-1, SCP-096, Man with a Chicken Mask, Dead Bart, Demonic Tony, Squidward's Suicide, Satellite Images Girl and Russian Sleep Experiment patients

It would have posters of the haunted houses they are having at hhn along with a few props of the haunted houses laying around.

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well for Mr. Bones Wild Ride you could have guests on roller coaster tracks and then all of a sudden a roller coaster will pop out.

Well i would love to do that.

Creepypastas of Horror

Scaracters: Sid, Mr. Bear, Goatman, Slenderman, SCP-106, SCP-973-2, SCP-993, SCP-2852, SCP-2030-1, SCP-096, Man with a Chicken Mask, Dead Bart, Demonic Tony, Squidward's Suicide, Satellite Images Girl and Russian Sleep Experiment patients

It would have posters of the haunted houses they are having at hhn along with a few props of the haunted houses laying around.

first off good scarezone. second here's the room

Mr. Bones' Wild Ride - you enter into a small theme park. Here you see a sign reading “mr bones wild ride” and a skeleton in the middle tipping his top hat. Right next to the skeleton is the coaster. It will go extremely slow and someone who is suffering from starvation will scream “ I WANT OFF OF MR BONES WILD RIDE “

• Like 1

Just now, themazethinker said:

first off good scarezone. second here's the room

Mr. Bones' Wild Ride - you enter into a small theme park. Here you see a sign reading “mr bones wild ride” and a skeleton in the middle tipping his top hat. Right next to the skeleton is the coaster. It will go extremely slow and someone who is suffering from starvation will scream “ I WANT OFF OF MR BONES WILD RIDE “

Pretty Good!

2 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Pretty Good!

changed the ending to a arcade

Creepypasta - the arcade

Location - sprung tent 1

Facade - as you walk by the sprung tent you see a small arcade in it. The arcade would looks like a standard classic 80s arcade but it will have multiple windows broken by looters. As guests are waiting a projection will play showing old game commercials [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR6cz-rj9s]

Polybius - as you enter into the arcade you will see many classic arcade cabinets here and there. In the center of the room is polybius with flashing colors on the screen. As this is happening a crazed player will come out between a few cabinets and say how it’s his turn.

Mr. Mix - you enter to a small kitchen. Here guests will see mr mix stirring something in  a bowl. On closer inspection he’s stirring pieces of human meat with multiple body parts in it. When guests look at what’s inside mr mix will pull up a butcher knife and say “ DON'T STEAL MY RECIPE”

Fallout 3: Numbers Station - you enter into a small radio like recording room but it’s empty. Mysteriously multiple numbers will be heard along with ominous warnings being played in this room.

Jack the Ripper Game - you now enter into a small apartment. You see jack the ripper getting viciously clawed to death by a blue winged creature. The creature will rip his heart and chew on it spraying blood [water] at guests.

The Grey Man - you enter into what seems to be a japanese alleyway. Here you see graffiti on the side of the wall saying  "バイオレンス街" and a person in  a comatose state on the ground. All of a sudden the grey man will pop out from a garbage can and scare guests.

Who Are You Running From? - here you enter a hallway. Projected on the walls is a space invaders like game. Suddenly the game starts to glitch. The wall will then open revealing a cult member shushing guests and saying “who are you running from”

The Theater - you are now in a movie theater lobby. On the walls are multiple posters featuring the swirly head man. Some are actually drop panels to let him scare guests.

NES Godzilla Creepypasta - you enter into a pitch black room. Suddenly the walls turn red as the words “RUN” appear all over the walls. Suddenly one of the walls will drop down as red will pop out to scare guests.

Jvk1166z.esp - you enter into a small farm. Here you see multiple dead farm animals lying around. As this distracts guests the assassin will pop out and scare guests from multiple hiding spots.

Ben Drowned - you are now on top of the clock tower. Here you see skull kid floating and a burnt up link with the ben statue next to him. The happy mask salesman will scare guests from some hiding spots in this room.

Herobrine - here you enter into a cave. You see a man getting eaten alive by zombies as blood [water] sprays onto guests. As this distracts guests herobrine will come out from a boohole and try and slash at guests with his sword.

MARIO - here you enter into what seems to be word 1 in mario 3. Here it looks normal but on the sky are text [projection] that says “i hate you” or “ this is the selfish way out “. as this happens a eyeless mario will pop out and scare guests.

Pale Luna - you enter into a small forest. Here you see a hole with a decapitated head of a girl. The head will then come alive and start to smile at guests. [actor is hidden under the floor.]

Pokemon Creepy Black - here you enter into lavender town. You can see multiple dead pokemon and trainers on the floor. Ghost [projection] will be floating over the bodies. Some will come alive and scream at guests.

Playing God - you enter into a small apartment. In the kitchen you see multiple destroyed kitchen appliances on the floor. A man with a knife will come out from a door suddenly and then babble angrily at guests in a sims like language.

The Perfect Video Game - you enter into a living room. On the floor is a dead body with multiple gunshot wounds on the body, on the tv is a game showing the player getting shot to bits.

Knob.exe - you are back in a small forest. Here you see a hatch on the ground with strange moaning noises coming from below. All of a sudden a strange creature will come out of the hatch and snarl at guests.

Super Mario 128 - you are now in a basement. Here you see two child like skeletons sitting on the couch. Suddenly a lizard like creature [animatronic head.] will pop out from a wall and roar at guests.

Finale - you are now back at the arcade and it’s all gone to hell. Multiple cabinets are flipped over, dead players torn to bits are all over the room, etc etc. as you exit all of the previous characters from before will come out and scare guests

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

changed the ending to a arcade

Creepypasta - the arcade

Location - sprung tent 1

Facade - as you walk by the sprung tent you see a small arcade in it. The arcade would looks like a standard classic 80s arcade but it will have multiple windows broken by looters. As guests are waiting a projection will play showing old game commercials [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR6cz-rj9s]

Polybius - as you enter into the arcade you will see many classic arcade cabinets here and there. In the center of the room is polybius with flashing colors on the screen. As this is happening a crazed player will come out between a few cabinets and say how it’s his turn.

Mr. Mix - you enter to a small kitchen. Here guests will see mr mix stirring something in  a bowl. On closer inspection he’s stirring pieces of human meat with multiple body parts in it. When guests look at what’s inside mr mix will pull up a butcher knife and say “ DON'T STEAL MY RECIPE”

Fallout 3: Numbers Station - you enter into a small radio like recording room but it’s empty. Mysteriously multiple numbers will be heard along with ominous warnings being played in this room.

Jack the Ripper Game - you now enter into a small apartment. You see jack the ripper getting viciously clawed to death by a blue winged creature. The creature will rip his heart and chew on it spraying blood [water] at guests.

The Grey Man - you enter into what seems to be a japanese alleyway. Here you see graffiti on the side of the wall saying  "バイオレンス街" and a person in  a comatose state on the ground. All of a sudden the grey man will pop out from a garbage can and scare guests.

Who Are You Running From? - here you enter a hallway. Projected on the walls is a space invaders like game. Suddenly the game starts to glitch. The wall will then open revealing a cult member shushing guests and saying “who are you running from”

The Theater - you are now in a movie theater lobby. On the walls are multiple posters featuring the swirly head man. Some are actually drop panels to let him scare guests.

NES Godzilla Creepypasta - you enter into a pitch black room. Suddenly the walls turn red as the words “RUN” appear all over the walls. Suddenly one of the walls will drop down as red will pop out to scare guests.

Jvk1166z.esp - you enter into a small farm. Here you see multiple dead farm animals lying around. As this distracts guests the assassin will pop out and scare guests from multiple hiding spots.

Ben Drowned - you are now on top of the clock tower. Here you see skull kid floating and a burnt up link with the ben statue next to him. The happy mask salesman will scare guests from some hiding spots in this room.

Herobrine - here you enter into a cave. You see a man getting eaten alive by zombies as blood [water] sprays onto guests. As this distracts guests herobrine will come out from a boohole and try and slash at guests with his sword.

MARIO - here you enter into what seems to be word 1 in mario 3. Here it looks normal but on the sky are text [projection] that says “i hate you” or “ this is the selfish way out “. as this happens a eyeless mario will pop out and scare guests.

Pale Luna - you enter into a small forest. Here you see a hole with a decapitated head of a girl. The head will then come alive and start to smile at guests. [actor is hidden under the floor.]

Pokemon Creepy Black - here you enter into lavender town. You can see multiple dead pokemon and trainers on the floor. Ghost [projection] will be floating over the bodies. Some will come alive and scream at guests.

Playing God - you enter into a small apartment. In the kitchen you see multiple destroyed kitchen appliances on the floor. A man with a knife will come out from a door suddenly and then babble angrily at guests in a sims like language.

The Perfect Video Game - you enter into a living room. On the floor is a dead body with multiple gunshot wounds on the body, on the tv is a game showing the player getting shot to bits.

Knob.exe - you are back in a small forest. Here you see a hatch on the ground with strange moaning noises coming from below. All of a sudden a strange creature will come out of the hatch and snarl at guests.

Super Mario 128 - you are now in a basement. Here you see two child like skeletons sitting on the couch. Suddenly a lizard like creature [animatronic head.] will pop out from a wall and roar at guests.

Finale - you are now back at the arcade and it’s all gone to hell. Multiple cabinets are flipped over, dead players torn to bits are all over the room, etc etc. as you exit all of the previous characters from before will come out and scare guests

This is pretty good!

Also for what i meant to tie the shadowcreek labs creepypasta related houses i mean to have connections to each other for example like creepypasta: escaped, creepypasta: the arcade and creepypasta: classified occured in the same location, Carey and creepypasta: error 404 has the same facade as creepypasta: classified does.

Edited by Twilight59

9 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Also for what i meant to tie the shadowcreek labs creepypasta related houses i mean to have connections to each other for example like creepypasta: escaped, creepypasta: the arcade and creepypasta: classified occured in the same location, Carey and the creepypasta: escaped has the same facade as creepypasta: classified does.

oh, okay. anyway wanna do the layout for the creepypasta - classics [non gaming basically] mega 30 room house?.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 10:02 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

Rapture Corps: Hell on Earth: As the world literally goes to Hell, Sgt. Peter tasks you to enter Babylon to search for survivors. Which would be hard enough, if wandering the wreckage weren't demon soldiers and abominations looking to feast upon any and all souls. (...The idea came while listening to Beast and The Harlot, of course it's a cheesy house idea.)

DIY (Alternative Backstory): There is always this one kindly old neighbor who, every year, puts on the greatest Halloween display on his front lawn. How does he get it so realistic? Well, for starters, he used real corpses that he makes himself! Uncover the rest of his secrets if you dare, but as he says, some things are best kept a secret.

would love to see you do these ideas doc

• Like 1

Creepypasta house layout idea

Facade: a cover with all the creepypasta villains/monsters

Scene 1: Slenderman

Scene 2: Jeff the Killer

Scene 3: Dead Bart

Scene 4: Midnight Game

Scene 5: Eyeless Jack

Scene 6: Laughing Jack

Scene 7: The Holders

Scene 8: Persuaded

Scene 9: God's Mouth

Scene 10: Persuaded

Scene 11: Mr. Widemouth

Scene 12: smiledog.jpg

Scene 13: Bedtime

Scene 14: Happy Appy

Scene 15: Dear Abby

Scene 16: The Michigan Dogman

Scene 17: Gateway to the Mind

Scene 18: The Expressionless

Scene 19: Robert the Doll

Scene 20: The Suicide King

Scene 21: The Russian Sleep Experiment

Scene 22: Anomaly

Scene 22: The Wyoming Incident

Scene 23: The River Country Film

Scene 24: Abandoned by Disney

Scene 25: Room Zero

Scene 26: Zalgo

Scene 27: Stubb's Clubhouse

Scene 28: The Tale of King Ramses

Scene 29: Tulpa

Scene 30: A huge abandoned room with the scaracters from previous scenes attacking/scaring guests

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Creepypasta house layout idea

Scene 2: Jeff the Killer

Scene 3: Dead Bart

Scene 4: Midnight Game

Scene 5: Eyeless Jack

Scene 6: Laughing Jack

Scene 10: Persuaded

Scene 14: Happy Appy

Scene 17: Gateway to the Mind

Scene 21: The Russian Sleep Experiment

Scene 29: Tulpa

Scene 30: A huge abandoned room with the scaracters from previous scenes attacking/scaring guests

is it okay if i can change some repeat rooms from previous houses into new rooms?

• Like 1

i mean if you want you can change those rooms yourself. i don't mind. here's the repeat rooms im or you are gonna change

scene 3 - dead bart

scene 4 - midnight game

persuaded is put in twice in scene 8 and 10

scene 12 - smiledog

scene 17 - gateway of the mind

scene 21 - russian sleep experiment

scene 29 - tulpa

52 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Yeah it's okay.

i fixed it for you. will post description somewhere next week.

Scene 2: TED THE CAVER

Scene 3: NO END HOUSE

Scene 4: SUICIDE MOUSE

Scene 5: CANDLE COVE

Scene 6: ANNIE96ISTYPING

Scene 10: PSYCHOSIS

Scene 14: STRING THEORY

Scene 17: FUNNYMOUTH

Scene 21: ANASI'S GOATMAN

Scene 29: THE HARBINGER EXPERIMENT

•  

im sorry but jeff the killer, eyeless jack, laughing jack, and happy appy are now considered trollpastas so i replaced them with better ones.

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, themazethinker said:

i fixed it for you. will post description somewhere next week.

Scene 2: TED THE CAVER

Scene 3: NO END HOUSE

Scene 6: ANNIE96ISTYPING

Scene 10: PSYCHOSIS

Scene 14: STRING THEORY

Scene 17: FUNNYMOUTH

Scene 21: ANASI'S GOATMAN

Scene 29: THE HARBINGER EXPERIMENT

•  

im sorry but jeff the killer, eyeless jack, laughing jack, and happy appy are now considered trollpastas so i replaced them with better ones.

Pretty good!

(Although i'm fine with changes when they are done right) (No Offense)

Edited by Twilight59

28 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Hey mazethinker quick question would there be easter eggs in the rooms of the creepypasta megahouse idea? 

i don't know honestly. im on room 9 right now since im taking my time. i don't know if you have any ideas feel free to suggest some. 

Scene 2: TED THE CAVER

Scene 3: NO END HOUSE

Scene 6: ANNIE96 IS TYPING

Scene 10: PSYCHOSIS

Scene 12: SEEDEATER

Scene 14: STRING THEORY

Scene 17: FUNNYMOUTH

Scene 21: ANASI'S GOATMAN

Scene 29: THE HARBINGER EXPERIMENT

• Like 1